[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU GUN BAN - UPDATE SWISS EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (683KB, 1535x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683KB, 1535x1966px
Fellow Swissfags, what do you guys think will happen next year?
I'm starting to think that we will indeed get our guns confiscated.

Proof that Sumaruga was lying:

>http://verlag.baz.ch/artikel/?objectid=92867938-FAA3-4126-82FA541FAD113766#.V71BPE9-eLw.twitter

Basically she only secured the gun ownership of MILITIA members while they are in the Army. The rest will have to abide by the EU gun laws, which means we would have to get psychiatric check ups regularly, be members of shooting clubs and prove that we compete with those guns.

Not to mention that any gun with magazines over 20 rounds would be banned, meaning that our entire gun shooting culture is at the brink of being wiped out by the European Union.

Somehow I'm not seeing any resistance either by our gun lobbies or our sports shooting association and not even by our politicians. Everyone is covering their hears and pretending that this won't happen in our country.

What are your thoughts on this?
>>
I know how 'muricans feel now
>terror done with illegal guns illegally smuggled in
>lol better ban sum unrelated guns
>>
>>31092309
I don't even feel as if the guns I own are actually mine right now. It's as if I'm only keeping them at home until they decide that I should not have them anymore.
>>
>>31092284
I thought that damn EU ban was off the table, what happened?
>>
>>31092401
No it's not.

They actually accepted the amended version from the European council or something. Meaning that will go to vote on the European Parliament later this year.
>>
>>31092284
I thought you guys abstained from joining the EU to avoid these cuck laws and regulations.
>>
>>31092397
>Home
Guess what happens if the government doesn't think you should own "your" home anymore.
>>
>>31092284
>banning pistols also for hunters
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>31092284
She's a dumb cunt. Think of Blocher what you want bit je would have properly told them to go fuck themselves
>>
>Not part of EU
>Still taking shit from EU
SWITZERLAND, YES!
>>
>>31092430
They are in the trade zone so they have to abide by them still or get kicked out. The Eu is a very much a "Your part of us an get a say or do what we say" institution
>>
>>31092284
>live in Poland
>have few illegal pistols and a fucking SMG just because
>know local policemen very well
>they know about my funz
>do nothing about it

Sucks for you to live in lawful country :^)
>>
>>31092462
>police know about your guns
Sorry senpai, you fucked up.
>>
Can that despotic "trade union" just implode already?
>>
>>31092482
They won't take them from a bro.
>>
It is the simplest thing to realise that the people who use guns unlawfully are people who arrived in Europe yesterday.
>>
>>31092462
Polska na Polacy.
>>
Disarm law abiding populace.

Flood countries with people that won't obey law.

Arm refugees.

Rhodesia/ South Africa model.

Implement internet hate speech laws.

Full bore White-Genocide.
>>
>>31092504
Are you pretending to be funny?
>>
>>31092531
It's like the EU is run by Jews who hold a grudge or something...
>>
>>31092430
We're not.

Problem is that the EU added the gun ban to the Schengen Accords which we signed many years ago. Which is stupid for 2 reasons:
1. It's a trade accord and this has nothing to do with trade
2. You can't just add new paragraph in a thing already ratified like that
>>
>>31092284
If they ban 20 rounds mag we can't even shoot anymore since our mags are only 20 or 30 rounds (except for K19/K31). That's stupid
>>
>>31093495
>1. It's a trade accord and this has nothing to do with trade
That's okay anon, ultimately the EU was meant to go far beyond trade.
>>
>>31092284
Gun lobbies are actively resisting but they're too small.

Our politicians kinda did something about it though. The ban was total before Somaruga went to talk.

To think I just bought a SIG550... though I'm part of a club so I wouldn't have any problem but that's fucking shit
>>
>>31093543
Schengen ≠ EU
>>
>>31093543
Like a slave nation unified under their new Jew masters?
>>
>>31093548
But you would. The 550 accepts 20 round mags therefor banned
>>
>implying any police officer would enforce these rules
>implying that even if they would, they'd have the balls to actually go door to door
>implying that this wouldn't be followed by massive increases in break-ins and sudden losses of guns
>implying the EU has any practical say on what we mountain jews do

colddeadhands.jpg
>>
>>31093588
Any rifle in the world accepts 20 rounds mags anon and even in countries where a ban like that exists, they're not banned if a smaller mag exists. SAN SwissArms AG just has to produce 19 rounds mag and tada
>>
>>31092531
That's why they're going after battle rifles and demonizing men who wear short shorts. It all fits now.
>>
>>31093548
Shit will get banned because of idiots like you, sorry for being blunt.

Sumaruga only made a deal to allow MILITIA members to keep their ARMY issued guns. This means that everyone else is getting fucked.

The current laws proposed by the commission would effectively ban any semi auto that can accept magazines over 20 rounds. Even if it's interpreted in a way that means that only +20 mags get banned (very unlikely) you would still face a shit ton of new restrictions, tests and other bulllshit to make gun ownership a hassle, such as those nice medical tests.

By "compromising" you are just basically getting fucked in the ass and allowing our gun culture to be destroyed for no reason at all.

The ban still remains, but now our soldiers are just going to be allowed to take their guns home just like before. While you as a sport shooter will get your guns confiscated.
>>
>>31093660
You're white, you're expected to fall in line or suffer the consequences

Because, you know, you actually have something to lose.
>>
>>31093678
You are dense as fuck.

If a semi auto gun can accept magazines over 20 rounds it will be banned. Period. Doesn't fucking matter if you have 19 round magazines or whatever, if there's magazines with more capacity available. The gun will be banned.

This would even allow for a ban of guns like the SKS since you can get those conversion AK type mags.
>>
>>31092489
Soon anon. Their demographics are fucked, they won't be able to sustain their massive welfare states forever. Pus the Euro has wreaked havoc on the disparate economies of Europe. Italy is going to undergo an economic crisis soon and the ECB and IMF won't be able to bail them out like Greece.
>>
>>31093686
Sorry but why would I be an idiot?

Never said the arrangement was good but the OP said our politicians did nothing, which isn't the case. Sure the deal is plain shot for the citizens like you and me, never said it was the best. That doesn't I don't sit on my ass saying "oh thanks Somaruga"

Now on this tests subject, I already need them to buy a firearm and do a shooting license on my canton anyway (except for a medical one). Still shit though.

Also I'm not the guy who talked about the mags
>>
>>31093686
We already knew that Sommaruga was a commie shit. Nobody likes her, aside from college-indoctrinated SP fucks. Even the well-educated leftists that I know (few and far apart, but really top lads and lasses) despise her and her whole party. A bunch of socio-liberal EU puppets who only deserve to be taken off their high chairs and cast into misery.
>>
>>31093722
This is nothing similar to a fucking WES.

This is basically German tier gun laws that we are going to have in Switzerland. Our old gun culture will be fucking dead and buried.
>>
>>31093769
You don't know the hassle it is in Geneva anon. Our gun law is more strict than what is written in the law
>>
>>31093805
why you haven't done anything about it is beyond me.
>>
Hey I am an American but I feel like I have a dog in this race. Gun control is not a single country issue. The "powers that be" are on this path of a one world government or "New World Order." Its corrupt from the top down already. Gun control is just about control. Look at how in every single country, guns owners are being attacked, we are labled as crazy, small dicked, racists. They want to control us, to dominate us.
Every time one country's citizens loses their guns, the enemy points at then and says "See! Lets be more like them!"
But what happens? We grow more dependent on the state. They get more say in our daily lives, what we can say, what we can watch, what we can hear, what we can see. They are trying to control all of it.
Resist.
Resist.
Resist.
We, gun owners across the world, stand with one another.
Look at Egypt and Lybia. The NWO looks at what happened there and ot terrifies them, not because ISIS gained a foot hold, but because the citizens rose up and told the powers that be "FUCK YOU," and to the corrupt so called leaders, that is unnacceptable. So resist. Keep fighting anyway you can. Encourage others to join our side and to remain free.
In this way, a one world government may be born. A world order of commoners banding together across the world to support each others fight to control their own lives.
>>
>>31093919
It's easier to say than to do. Our political groups don't care at all and nobody listens.

Also we aren't a lot the actually buy weapons to shoot with. Most of them are lent or inherited so no hassle
>>
>>31093968
so you wallow in your closed group without trying to expand the gun community? Do you even care about all the political philosophy that stands behind gun ownership, the civilian power over their own government and all that jazz? If you really feel like quietly laying down and let the state have its way with you, then so be it, it's your fucking funeral, but I pray that most cantons aren't like Geneva.
Leftism, parasitism, quiescence and apathy, it's all a gangrene; if it's not removed it dies bringing with it the whole body.

If I misunderstood, I hope you don't take this personally: this kind of thing really russels my johnnies.
>>
>>31094054
You've quiet the nerves fellow citizens.

Maybe I should have developed more. We don't lie down. in our grief doing nothing. We do what we can, petitions, supporting our lobbies, trying to talk with the local politics (we did meet a few times), etc... only the ones who did go through the hassle understand. The others are just like "nah its not that big of a deal" and they don't (more like won't) understand the struggle we go through.

They're the privileged ones and like always, they are the majority and just don't care because they didn't go though it.

We managed to change some minds but it's hard.

Also some societies begin to run out of breath because the only thing that makes them live are the Mendatory Shootings and not all our Young Shooters want to be part of the society once they're old enough
>>
Subject to parliamentary vote. Interior ministers don't decide shit on their own.
>>
>>31094143
I understand more, now, and I apologize for my lashout. I am quite the sanguine type, I catch on fire easily, especially when it comes to national spirit and the like.
Keep doing God's work, fellow Confederate. We can beat this monster together.
>>
>>31094159
I hope we'll have to vote on this because of our system but given the context I don't think we will. They'll probably invoke a loophole saying "since we already voted for the application of the Schengen Accords, it passes right now in the law" like the EU did

Wait and see...
>>
>>31093937
Shame most international progun organizations are mostly a joke as they only act as forums for the more effective regional ones.

I would cum oceans if there was some supreme powerful conglomerate of all the NRA equivalents united with the more open minded military types, defense industries, arms dealers, irregular militia units, and nationalists groups of all sorts.

Imagine a progun organization out NWOing the leftist elite Illuminati types. Beat them at their own game.
>>
>>31092284
So... why aren't you guys contacting all gun owners and every single politician you have in Switzerland?
Ask them why this is even happening.
The NRA in America is not powerful because of money. It's powerful because it can get voters riled up to contact their politicians and vote them out of power.

Also, tell them to fucking stop this shit.
>>
>>31094468
We already know why this is happening though. EU fucked us up and we can't argue back

We haven't an organization that oversees shooters so it doesn't work like that.

The politicians don't care at all, even though Switzerland has a strong gun culture, which is infuriating.

Unless Somaruga is willing to find a loophole and not lie down because she got the ban not concern our army, we're down for life
>>
File: 1463824487939.jpg (26KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
1463824487939.jpg
26KB, 480x462px
>>31092284
>This wont effect us because we're leaving
>>
>>31094594
UK isn't leaving before March 2017 and the law is voted in November. You're going down like the rest of EU
>>
>>31094594
Few things would please me more to see you guys regain your RTK&BA.

Brexit hasn't happened yet, though. You can bet people will work against it. Though popular sentiment may swing significantly as events continue unfolding.

Housing and auto market crashes coming.
>>
>>31094667
The government rejected the re-vote even though it was supposed to happen though
>>
>>31094582
>and we can't argue back

>The politicians don't care at all
Politicians CARE. They always do. You fucks just won't organize mass calling operations and do mass mailers to them.

>We haven't an organization that oversees shooters so it doesn't work like that.
Then why don't you guys organize?
>>
>>31094621
They're going to enforce it how?

Threaten to throw us out of the EU?
>>
I'm sorry Swiss bros but if you should be pushing hard to tell the EU to go fuck itself. Your forefathers didn't create a fortress nation to let some outsiders bully you into another cuck nation. You need to resist before they start dumping more rape hungry refugee scum on you.
>>
>>31092284
It was a long time ago little Swissman, but there was a group of people that sailed across an ocean to get away from the Tyranny of the British. And when the British tried to levy a 3% tax on Tea they got some friends together, dressed up as Native Americans a chucked that shit in the harbor. Shortly thereafter they started shooting Brits. I'm not suggesting that you start shooting Germans, but there is precedent for it.
>>
>>31094721
>>and we can't argue back
Loophole: the EU added the gun ban to the Schengen Accords which we signed years ago.

>Politicians CARE. They always do. You fucks just won't organize mass calling operations and do mass mailers to them.
Yeah they "care". They prefer to stay on the immigration matter for now. Also we did. The only thing that happened was Somaruga "negotiating" for military dispense. Nothing more happened even though we continue to do fight back

>Then why don't you guys organize?
This type of organization isn't created ex nihilo with a fingersnap. We didn't need one untill this day so they is no infrastructure. It's not a college association we're talking about, it's not that easy to create, especially when you want to oversee "old" gun owners
>>
>>31094746
Yes your country is so small they could literally blockade all major roads and railis into your country and refuse to allow any planes from the EU to fly into your country and disallow any plans coming from Switzerland to land in the EU without being seized.
>>
>>31094746
This >>31094829
Block every trades, flights, roads, etc... and put a embargo on you. You would be fucked until March at least when you would come crawling asking for an agreement.
>>
>>31092284
Guns that accept more than 20 rounds would still be OK if you are a sports shooter though. I still hate this shit, but I´m glad they managed to shoot down most of the terrible stuff they had planned.
>>
>>31094877
Sorry but, wat?
>>
>>31094806
>Loophole: the EU added the gun ban to the Schengen Accords which we signed years ago.
So was the fucking vote on immigration you guys had years ago, and yet you shat on the Schengen then.
>Nothing more happened even though we continue to do fight back
Fight back harder. Send more letters. This isn't a fucking one-time deal. You keep contacting your politicians to tell them that deal is unacceptable. Fuck, this isn't fucking rocket science.

Organizing doesn't need an organization. You have friends. Friends have friends. We have social media now. Get to your fucking gun shops and start organizing.

Things don't organize by themselves. Step up.
>>
>>31094829
That's quite literally against international law.
If there's any country that needs to Exit from the EU, it's Switzerland.
>>
>>31095039
Not the guy but the votation about immigration had nothing to do with the Schengen Accords.

Also it's about foreign criminals and we voted on the application this year or at the end of 2015 I don't remember exactly, too many votations.
>>
>>31095039
>So was the fucking vote on immigration you guys had years ago, and yet you shat on the Schengen then.
Somebody already answered
>Fight back harder. Send more letters. This isn't a fucking one-time deal. You keep contacting your politicians to tell them that deal is unacceptable. Fuck, this isn't fucking rocket science.
No shit Sherlock! That's what we do. I don't know how your politicians work in the USA but here it takes a long ass time unless the guy is targeted by the problem
>Organizing doesn't need an organization. You have friends. Friends have friends. We have social media now. Get to your fucking gun shops and start organizing.
But being facetious but >implying we're not already trying to do that
Also social media isn't very kean of gun rights here. A big part of the common people are afraid of it and argue whenever they can on a more regulated policy
>>
>>31093704
Oh, we wouldn't be unreasonable like THAT, citizen.

>takes notes
>>
>>31094322
>I would cum oceans if there was some supreme powerful conglomerate of all the NRA equivalents
You should mail a bunch of these organizations and suggest they unionize as like, the European Shooting League or something, if they all banded together as one they would have much more impressive numbers and money to throw around.
>>
You know what you must do, Swiss /k/omrades.

Leave the EU.
>>
>>31097696
Yeah but they should also focus on getting some of the more influential and successful regional groups first which means waiting a bit until important battles are fought.

Like if us Americans finally manage to repeal so much of our shit with trump or see if we get assfucked by clinton first. Because the last time the NRA got some free time and power, they managed to mobilize Brazil in 2005 to reject gun control, which was short lived but is now having a return thanks to a conservative movement called the Bullet Caucus.

I also believe Right to Arms in Russia made a little progress but Putins shenanigans have made things...a bit complicated. Plus Russian gun control is strict on paper but also corrupt as fuck with exemptions. There's a reason a shitload of the actual volunteers who went to Donbass brought tons of machine guns with them.
>>
>>31094721
Let me tell you coming from CT they don't care wtf you do.

Good luck to you Swiss bros. Maybe it's all lore and legend over here, but from what I understand, it's sad to see your nation stray from its principles of sovereignty, firepower, and neutrality much like the USA has started from its.
>>
>>31094829
>EU blockades the UK
>With their overwhelming military might
>Because the UK doesn't have any military might to speak of, and Europoors are well known for maintaining large forces and spending well over their 2% GDP required military spending for NATO membership
>Also blockading a fellow NATO state
>Being the belligerent
>Getting fucked by the UK and US, the US being the only significant military force of any NATO country
>Even if US sits out, UK still rapes any EU forces by itself

What dream world do you live in?
>>
>>31097696
Yeah, but I have to imagine that those EU groups are mostly old fudds who wouldn't put up any fight as long as their old magazineless, single shot, bolt action rifles aren't banned
>>
>>31093558
>current event of EU imposing gun laws on you
>"no no! See we're not part of EU! Its different!!"
So you don't even get to say you're EU? You just take the dick?
>>
>>31094876
Well, guess it's time for EU vs UK/Russia/US
We can split it once everything is over.
>>
>>31100337
thats the irony brexiteers dont want to believe.
>>
File: 1438806166252.jpg (53KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
1438806166252.jpg
53KB, 720x597px
>>31093660
People are fat and lazy mate, no-ones willing to fight for shit. Happened in my home country, Australia. Before anyone calls me a cuck, I was 7 years old at the time and didn't have much of a choice.

I literally hear Australian shooters saying "our gun laws work! It's a good thing we can't freely access semi-autos or suppressors, it's saving lives" All the while people continue stabbing/bashing/shooting eachother as they ever have.

I hope you're right, but I think you're dreaming if you think that a) the police wont enforce it and b) people wont go along with it. No-one gives a shit about liberty, western civilisation has been in a downward spiral since WWI. Saddens me to think of what western civilisation could have been today, and what it is.
>>
>>31097749
>Switzerland tries to leave
>you can't leave Komrad, you're not even part of us
>>
>>31093543
>>31100337
Are you being dense on purpose?
>>
File: 1469703322125.png (515KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1469703322125.png
515KB, 640x1136px
>>31092401
Why would you think that? This is the EU we're talking about.

They have an agenda. They will never stop perusing it or accept defeat. Even if it takes years or generations they will get it in the end, one way or another. Even if they have to socially engineer the next generation's opinions by state wide propaganda and then wait two decades to do it.

The EU wants a complete ban of civilian ownership of guns. They do not fit with the meek, urban living, anti-individualist agenda. They want wage slaves incapable of personal responsibility, incapable of doing anything on their own, incapable of making things for themselves rather than buying or paying for repair. They want human livestock to fund the welfare farm and keep the political elite in money and power.

Make no mistake about it the EU will have their way in the end. That's why it was painted as so cataclysmic when the UK voted themselves out, they tried their best to engineer a remain vote but evidently their grasp on the people was not complete enough to compel all of them to vote for the desired outcome.

You might say I'm a tinfoil hat but look where EU 'states' will be in 40 years time. I'm a britfag so we do this shit to ourselves domestically, but I'm glad at least we shed their external control; gives us more of a chance to fix our internal problems. Forlorn hope, though.
>>
>>31093495
>Problem is that the EU added the gun ban to the Schengen Accords which we signed many years ago. Which is stupid for 2 reasons:
>1. It's a trade accord and this has nothing to do with trade
>2. You can't just add new paragraph in a thing already ratified like that
You act like the EU isn't corrupt, or is a democracy or something.
>>
>>31093937
Pretty much. It's just a shame that very few gun owners think like this, most would surrender.

Anyway, fuck the globalist agenda.
>>
>>31092284

Dont forget that YOU have to pay for the "checks"
>>
>>31101232
Well to be fair EU is an oligarchy of states disguised as a democracy because it has "voting".

The only problem is that those Accords concern many parties and that no-one had "the right" to say something, even though they have.

When you're making a "law" might as well respect the others
>>
>>31094801

Yeah, and lets kill Americans since they caused the refugee mess in the middle east, amirite?
>>
>>31092434
To disarm society as the 1% continue to depopulate earth with poisonous food and water. Duh.

>But seriously that's what they(1%) are doin right now. It's called a slow kill.

>Slavery 7.0
>>
>>31093424
We can see that you're being a complete faggot.

> You just won the faggot of the day award. Congradulations. Kill yourself.
>>
>>31093686
Individuals don't get guns banned. Governments do. Fuck the governments and fuck you for being a piece of shit.
>>
>>31093937
It's likely to be one hell of a fight when Hillary gets in and starts her shit storm.

Lemme tell you this:
You probably hate your fucking job.
You're likely in debt.
You don't want to live life as a slave.
You better be willing to kill someone to make sure you're going to have a chance at freedom because this slow kill globalist agenda is happening right now.

In the USA we are being plagued with chemical warfare. Litterally forced vaccination and drugging of nearly every human being in this country.
>You can't fight if you're sick, they know that.

Keep your hand on your gun and when you see a chance at liberation, take it.

If you want to invest in your freedom... Learn about your oppressors, the welthiest famalies in the world and where they are. Those are the people who stole your freedoms.

(Black nobility, illuminati bloodlines, and the corporations they control via proxy to try to destroy independence.)

Heck if you can convince them to share the stolen wealth and resources while you're at it that would be even better!
>>
>>31092284
>which means we would have to get psychiatric check ups regularly, be members of shooting clubs and prove that we compete with those guns.
What ? It sounds harsher than we get in France. And the law isn't exactly the most liberal in Europe.
>>
>>31101776
You do realize that were talking about the regulations the whole EU will have after the vote in November right and not the actual legislation of any of those country, right?
>>
>>31101846
*we're
* first "right" is to be ignored
>>
start building your own guns and ammo, some are fairly simple to build, ammo isnt all that hard either, aluminium casting armstrong-mix primers and matchhead propelant
>>
>>31092459

Why should a country's gun laws matter when it comes to trade? Why does it matter when EU countries trade with each other but not when they trade with USA?
>>
>>31092459
Even countries that are part of the EU have nothing to say and that matter anon
>>
>>31101953
It doesn't matter but the EU is starting to use the Accords to push their agenda
>>
>>31094468
>The NRA in America is not powerful because of money. It's powerful because it can get voters riled up to contact their politicians and vote them out of power.

Not much gun owners here (Belgium) and a lot of them are fudds anyway
sadpepe.jpg
>>
>>31094594
Britain's gun laws are still more cucked than EU's laws you know ?
>>
>>31094594
Your laws are already worse than for the rest of us, why are you so smug about it?
>>
>>31097749
They're not part of the EU, the EU is just trying to shit on them through the Schengen Agreement.

Really fucking shifty and sleazy of them actually.
>>
Semi related. How likely is civil war in Europe in our lifetime?
>>
>>31097749
I'll try to make it simple since you don't seem to be able to read well:
Switzerland not be part of EU
>>
>>31102174
If you are < 40 years old, then 100%
>>
>>31102174
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/another-terrorist-attack-spark-civil-war-admits-frances-intelligence-chief/
>>
>>31102174
Highly likely within 20 years.
Thats why they want to ban legal gun ownership. To shift the odds into their favor.
>>
>>31102174
I don't think native Europeans have it in them any more.
>>
>>31102174
I hope it'd happen but it unfortunately doesn't seem very likely. People are too coddled.
>>
>>31102174
It will be around 2029 - 2030 if I am lucky, because I'll be dead by then. The longest we have to wait, the more horrible it will be, in 10 years gun laws will prohibit anyone to own a firearm, period.
A full nuclear war will be better, people will die of radiation sickness, famine, bad water, and general slaughter but at least politicians, lobbyists and parasites will not have it better.
We are going to be asked to die to not hurt the invaders, we re going to be sacrificed by our "elites" because they hate us, they hate white Europeans, they want a docile population of brownish slaves to serve hem.
I just bought (although I am not proprietary, the government is as it can be confiscated without notice if "the circumstances allow it") an AR15 and I know in the next years I will have to surrender it to the police, I hope to shoot it a little before.
>>
>>31102174
>Semi related. How likely is civil war in Europe in our lifetime?
For the last 10 years, I had thought it'd happen by 2015 in France, although I was wrong. It still is a likely eventuality, depending how things unfold. Can't say for foreign countries, not that I really give a shit about them.

>>31102424
I don't think you've got a clue. And civil war just happens, it's not something people chose out of concertation.

>>31102482
>I hope it'd happen
Typical degenerate kid.
>>
>>31102489
>AR15 and I know in the next years I will have to surrender it to the police

Not if some upstanding gentleman of north african descent break into your house and steal it before that, right ? : ^)
>>
>>31102498
It's racist to think that, as far as I now from the infographics, thieves are blond white male around 25 fresh from college with perfect teeth.
My only hope when facing the judge for aggravated manslaughter will be if the dindus had a balaclava, my defense will be that I thought they where whitheys when including 12ga slugs in their chest.
>>
>>31102494
>I don't think you've got a clue. And civil war just happens, it's not something people chose out of concertation.
This, I doesn't take the entire population to sit down at a table as long as my dick, and all agree that its civil war time. The EU isn't a democracy and doesn't even pretend to be. In our culture, its only bad to go to war with democracies. As the EU acts more like an empire it will more acceptable to attack it
>>
>>31102196
That just makes you even more cucked since you have to obey their dictated laws. Not that I'm saying you should join the EU, but being ruled by an entity that you aren't even part of is kinda pathetic.
>>
>Germany plans to invade Switzerland and forcibly make them join the EU so they need to severely hamper the populations ability to defend themselves
>>
>>31102701
they just need to try. Our mountain tunnels, our bridges, our dams, they are all IEDs. Unless they want to drag an invasion force through the alps with pickaxes and rope all the while being engaged from ridiculous distances by citizens with unregistered guns (of which there are a LOT), they won't do shit.
>>
>>31102701
If they didn't try it at the height of their power, at the time they thought they could take on the Soviet Union and the allies, the weak pathetic EU cock loving Germans of today sure as hell won't.
>>
>>31102701
Germany couldn't invade a bathtub, and Switzerland would be a tough nut to crack for any army.
I remember the Swiss military simulating a French invasion a few years back.
>>
>>31102122
>They're not part of the EU, the EU is just trying to shit on them through the Schengen Agreement.
>Really fucking shifty and sleazy of them actually.
True enough but Switzerland want all the economic benefits of being a pretend EU state and then get to say NEIN/NON to all the responsibilities of being an EU member.

The rest of Europe realised that being a bigger entity is better and maintaining millions of miles of land borders is stupid, so they stopped doing it.

EU isn't out of order in pulling them to heel, they can either be in the EU or not, if they want a half-arsed version then they can get some half-arsed consequences. They should sign up and get a say if they want one. Or they can maintain their borders, separate their economy and actually be a separate country except that that's stupid.
>>
>>31102726
Dude, there aren't enough leftists willing to take up arms here in Germany and all the right wing dudes would use the guns to kill Merkel.
>>
>>31101212
>>31092401
My money is on the EUSSR collapsing before they're actually able to implement this
>>
>>31103137
>The rest of Europe realised that being a bigger entity is better and maintaining millions of miles of land borders is stupid, so they stopped doing it.
And by the rest of Europe, you mean a score of bureaucrats.
>>
>>31103137
The Swiss don't want to live in a shithole. Color me surprised
>>
Like the Eu will still exist in 5 years anyway.
>>
>>31103137
>True enough but Switzerland want all the economic benefits of being a pretend EU state and then get to say NEIN/NON to all the responsibilities of being an EU member.
Actually it was the EU that proposed the Schengen Area, not the Switzerland. Despite its size, Switzerland has a very good economy.

>The rest of Europe realised that being a bigger entity is better and maintaining millions of miles of land borders is stupid, so they stopped doing it.
You mean better like having you whole economy failing because one country has a problem? Or better like needing the small Switzerland to back up its dying money to prevent it from falling apart?

>EU isn't out of order in pulling them to heel, they can either be in the EU or not, if they want a half-arsed version then they can get some half-arsed consequences.
Switzerland want none

>They should sign up and get a say if they want one.
You do know that even country part of the EU have nothing to say

>Or they can maintain their borders, separate their economy and actually be a separate country except that that's stupid.
Except that's the best thing to do and it's why the European economic crises never touched it
>>
>>31104791
*European economic crisis
>>
>>31092430
Basically they have no say on what the EU does but to have access to the open market they need to accept the EU regs anyway
The EU is a good idea that's been twisted into something awful
>>
>>31104835
>Basically they have no say on what the EU does but to have access to the open market they need to accept the EU regs anyway
Not really. We do not have to accept the EU regs, just the ones that are in the Accords hence the fuck we're in

>The EU is a good idea that's been twisted into something awful
*was
>>
>>31104862
Yeah not all the regulations, but they're the ones that people take a lot of fault with
And yeah meant was, sad to see what political shit that's it twisted into, rather than a mutually beneficial trade ring
>>
>>31092284
I thought Switzerland was Yurop's little version of America when it came to guns

Why the fuck are they receiving the EU gun ban too?
>>
>>31105022
It is, soon to be was

Also it has been answered countless times in the thread
>>
>>31103137
Holy shit, you mean the Swiss don't want to be in a really shitty union that has a lot of drawbacks for them?

>responsibilities
They're just trying to get the Swiss to take a bite out of their shit sandwich and insist that they have to, when the Swiss explicitly decided against to get involved in the shit sandwich agreement through a completely unrelated agreement.
>>
>>31102543
He's suggesting a 'boating accident'.
>>
>>31105748
The problem is they don't have that many boats in a landlocked mountainous country with only a couple big lakes.
>>
>>31095061
>That's quite literally against international law.

Guess who makes international law.
>>
>>31106265
That's why he suggested a theft from a North African descend
>>
>>31103291
All it will take, guaranteed, is one more country leaving. If France or some other major power decides to vote and leave, the EUSSR is done for.
>>
Why is Switzerland following EU laws if they aren't even in the fucking Union?
That's like the USA following UK laws despite not being part of the UK.
>>
>>31106607
I am not Swiss but french, it's why I didn't understand thi and thought of real thieve of north african descent. Investigations on stolen weapon are conducted fiercely and if you planted this you'll be in big trouble, police will find out, they always do.

>>31106654
As explained in the whole fucking thread, Shengen treaty : if Switzerland wants to trade with other countries in EU they have to comply. The thing is, firearms owning laws have nothing to do in this treaty, it's a commercial and border thing convention, although EU is here in dominant position, Switzerland is isolated inside the EU.
>>
>>31106689
Well unless your firearm was lent to you by the military, it's treated as a normal case of charges against person unknown. Moreover if the weapon was in plain sight, it's your problem and not the police's.

Pretty easy to say you got "robbed" and didmt want to press charges given it was "your fault" when they come for the gun
>>
>>31106689
>police will find out
>implying french police found out the approx 2.1million .243/30-284.222remington and .35whelen semi auto carbine with detachable box magasine that were sold until the late 80ies
>banned because "eventual use" by algerian terrorists, never unbanned
>or the aprox 4milion of pump action shotgun sold since 1897 up to 1995
>banned because of "some kind of recrudenscy in hold ups" (prison pop ; 40%kebabs, 30%gypries/roms /albanian 30 % left are whte trash and slavs) never unbanned and knwon to be a hoax since the mid 2000
>now we will ban box fed NFA type owned semi autos because....Kebabs that will buy their yougo M92 on the black market...

Morality of the story, if you wanna ban something, imply that individual responsibility is set by the lowest possible designator : ie if there is ONE retard in the basket, the whole suburd will have to wear strach tied shoes of they will strangle themselves...

yay

protip, burglarizing your own home so you can keep your .357 in your glovebox 10yr after the end of your licence is basically the national sport between politics, expolice forces and other VIPs...
>>
>>31092309
Trust me, it gets much worse! Wait till the public starts demonizing you
>>
>>31101433
Most of the "refugees" are not from Syria, most are from more prosperous and stable regions where it's possible to raise the money to pay for a human smuggler.

They are economic migrants, and your welfare state (rather, their perception of your welfare state) has created them.

The wars in the middle east are just a handy excuse for your globalist moonbat politicians and protesters.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.