[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oper8ors inna Galaxy Far Far Away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Dark Forces II.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Forces II.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
Who is the most /k/ tier operator in Star Wars? My vote goes to Kyle Katarn and here's why.

>Jedi Master and Battlemaster.
>Uses a space Obrez.
>Operates inna galaxy with his qt3.14 Asian waifu.
>Ex Stormtrooper Officer
>Fell to the Dark Side and was able to come back without any dumbass martydom shit.
>Has defeated literally hundreds of stormtroopers, gangsters, mercs, bounty hunters, beasts, and Dark Jedi.
>Greatest swordsman in the galaxy
>Helped fight and defeat the Tyrani...Zer...Yhuuzong Vong.
>One of the few Jedi who can wield so called Dark Force powers without falling to the Dark Side.
>The Greatest Swordsman in the Galaxy
>>
>>31090436
I want a blaster pistol. Which blaster is best/most fun looking.

Jango fett was interesting.
>>
File: Wolverine.jpg (63KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
63KB, 1200x715px
>>31090441
>Buy 2 Whitney Wolverines
>Extend the barrels
>Add custom flash hiders
>Windowed grip plates
>dgrats you have Jango's pistols now
>>
File: image%3A1434.jpg (7KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1434.jpg
7KB, 200x150px
>Who is the most /k/ tier operator in Star Wars?

Is this a genuine question? I can't tell.
>>
File: All too easy.jpg (97KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
All too easy.jpg
97KB, 300x500px
>>31090470
>Boba's so butthurt about losing to me he calls his daddy
>mfw
>>
>>31090436

Abeloth would of fucked Kyle up.

>Able to drive Jedi Masters insane from galaxies away.
>Can have several avatars at same time (Pretty much you'll never fight the real one)
>Was able to go toe to toe with grand master Sky walker very easily, who by George Lucas said "Is the most powerful Jedi to ever be" (Also to note, Luke said that Abeloth is ten times stronger in the force than himself
>While fighting Skywalker, he cut off her arms, stabbed her in the stomach, kicked her in the Lava....bitch just crawls out of it, attacks Luke like nothing happen
>Is so fast, that Luke can't even predict her movement, was unable to fully protect himself against her
>Bitch can catch force lighting, twirl it around her fingers like it was hair.
>Can teleport through space, so battlefields were just a play ground to her. (Which Luke said that she didn't die, that she would return)
>Took Luke and multiple Jedi Masters and Sith to gang up and kill her.
>On of the most insane characters in Star Wars
>Master of both Dark and Light side of the force (This bitch didn't go to dark or light side, then jump over to the other. This bitch is so gifted, that she was able to control both sides with ease)
>Highly believe that she can crush planets with the force.

Kyle would be fucked if she went after him. Also Kyle was not the greatest swordman in the galaxy, it is said that she was the best in the entire universe. There is also like ten other names before his that are better. Seeing as she can easily mind control ppl, she can touch his mind from several galaxies over, have him just kill himself (which she did to a lot of ppl)

/thread
>>
>>31090468
>what to buy pic
>heard that there is current production
>turn out they are in plastic
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31090607
>EU fanfic
Nah.
>>
>>31090607
>some shitty mary sue
no
>>
File: Clonecallouts.jpg (36KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
Clonecallouts.jpg
36KB, 800x529px
Clone commandos

They are more realistic in how the operate compared to anything else in star wars. Then again, shit is fantasy in space, so that doesn't really matter I suppose.
>>
>not Dash Rendar
Also not gonna lie, I played the Bespin DLC for the new shillfront and had a lot of fun mowing down rebel scum with Dengar's MG34.
>>
File: alien.jpg (105KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105KB, 461x403px
>>
File: RC123.jpg (52KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
RC123.jpg
52KB, 610x343px
>>31092314
I second Republic Commandos.

Vode an
>>
>>31090436
I've seen all the movies but I don't remember him. Where else do they tell about the different Jedi's and shit.
>>
File: dl44.jpg (46KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
dl44.jpg
46KB, 848x477px
>>31092772
Kyle Katarn is the protagonist of Dark Forces/Jedi Knight.

>>31090436
>Fell to the Dark Side and was able to come back without any dumbass martydom shit.
What? Is MotS canon now? Since when?

>>31090441
pic related

What about Corran Horn?
>>
>>31092815
Hasn't it always been? Why wouldn't it be? It was an official game. Er, expansion pack.
>>
>>31090607
>Kicked her in the Lava
I read "kicked her in the Labia"
>>
>>31092815
Rogue Squadron is dope.
>>
>>31092314
>Delta-62 here, big affirmative on that Boss.
>>
>>31092815
>What? Is MotS canon now? Since when?
pretty sure it's 'Legends' canon. Unless that expac didn't count.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.