[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there soldiers still captive in Vietnam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Are there soldiers still captive in Vietnam?
>>
no but your mom is captivated by my dick lol
>>
There were apparently, possibly to this day, soldiers still in captivity in N. Korea.
>>
File: images (95).jpg (28KB, 310x475px) Image search: [Google]
images (95).jpg
28KB, 310x475px
Yaaaaas Queen.
>>
>>31090295

>6'3 Scotch Master Race Reporting.

I cant imagine being submissive to little gooks like that. Id probally get shot.
>>
>>31090295
Pretty sure most if not all where killed when Carter was elected, at least that's when I think Delta stopped training for the rescue mission.
>>
>>31090295
Are there still Japanese soldiers holding out in the jungle for the war to end?
>>
>>31090295
>>31090358
Why tho isnt it a waste of money and resources keepig them ?
Also did usa have a gitmo like prisons back then and what kind of tourtore did they use andwhat did they larn
>>
>>31090381
There are intresting photos puts there ssome americans are freakisly tall maube 65 eeven taller and the viets seems to be tiny like 4 11 or some shit anynway tuere is this pictue of an american in pijamas with his hands behind his back with a woman ho looks like she is te size of his shins taking him in
>>
>>31090502
Heh, that's mozt likely because of tall genes and proper nourishment. I'm certain there were cases of malnourishment in the North that stunted growth Either that or they're literal human hobbits
>>
>>31090514
Actually, it's most likely for propaganda purposes.

>hahaha! look at this imperialist pig dog captured by a WOMAN
>hahaha! giant superpower taken down by tiny woman hahaha!
>VI-ỆT-BẮC! VI-ỆT-BẮC!
>>
File: 1416075119176-0.jpg (172KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1416075119176-0.jpg
172KB, 500x357px
>>31090491
At this point they're either dead or fully indoctrinated to the N-Korean system and are more fiercely loyal than most natives. They are a resource rather than waste of resources.

Check the documentary "They chose China" it gives you some understanding how the commies tried to indoctrinate POWs and what kind people were those who it worked. Spoiler: Mostly blacks who didn't have the full citizen rights at the time. Can't really blame them though since at the time commies had more freedoms and opportunities to offer for them than America did. After the victories of the civil rights movements the situation changed drastically but before that the commies had more to offer.
>>
>>31090755
>At this point they're either dead or fully indoctrinated to the N-Korean system and are more fiercely loyal than most natives
>N-Korean
OP asked about Vietnam. V-i-e-t-n-a-m.

This geography skill is probably why bombs landed in Laos.
>>
File: indochina338.jpg (140KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
indochina338.jpg
140KB, 480x640px
>>31091286
>bombs landed in Laos.
You mean Laos landed in bombs?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.