[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Los Angeles bugout thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nmr7xomcrr1qho5jgo1_540.jpg (158KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmr7xomcrr1qho5jgo1_540.jpg
158KB, 540x720px
So /k/ I'm a commifornia LA fag and I was wondering what are some ideas to get out of the city in the event of a SHTF scenario. I live in the eastern part of LA county and my plan would be to get out of the low desert area through the 15 freeway or one of the many passes in the san bernadino mountians but once I get out where do you go from there? my plan is to head east and live along the Colorado river what are some other options? Also best gun for desert enviroments
>>
>>31088947
So you're essentially wanting a plan to help you Escape from LA? You know who to ask.
>>
>>31088947
Lol kys
>>
>>31088947
>Leave LA
>During SHTF
You're better off trying to leave by foot or something.
Or just locking down with supplies at home or somewhere defensible near you.
Every possible roadway, trail, exit, etc. you could imagine in any direction out of the city would be gridlocked for miles and days on end in a true SHTF event.
>>
File: goals.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
Well, I have a jeep wrangler so my idea is if I CAN at least get to a less developed area near the mountains i can drive my way out and through the desert. Pic semi related
>>
>>31089032
Not that guy, but you're seriously fucked if you're trying to get out of the city. Stay home, shelter in place, wait for the Calvary. The worst you will likely ever see in your lifetime is Katrina, and that shit ain't permanent no matter what fantasies you may have.

If you think you MIGHT get out of the city, you won't.
If you think you CAN get out of the city, you won't.

So get yourself lots of water, lots of food and at least one each handgun, shotgun and rifle and get ready to sit tight for days on end.
>>
OP, don't be stupid. LA is too big to try and escape from.

Just hang out with some roof Koreans.
>>
>>31089013
A dirt bike is your best bet. I live in Phoenix and I have thought about the same thing.
>>
>>31089013
I explored the on foot option but then a major thing to factor in is that I plan on trekking to the colorado river through the mojave desert. Water becomes an issuse and If i dont have some means of transportation then I'd rather hunker down in the moutains around LA
>>
Why not the hills near riverside OP?
>>
>>31089284
this anaon has the right idea. i rode out katrina, unless you live in the more "diversified" parts of town you should be alright just stock up on food alot of water this cannot be understated have water on you at all fucking times, and if you can get a generator so you meats and dairy dont rot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.