[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about the Ruger LCR in 327 magnum? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ruger-LCR-327-2.jpg (67KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-LCR-327-2.jpg
67KB, 661x496px
What do you guys think about the Ruger LCR in 327 magnum?

It is about the smallest and lightest serious revolver there is, it holds 6 rounds, and has loadings that approximate a weak-mid 357mag while having much less recoil. Also you can use .32 H&R Magnum, .32 S&W Long, .32 S&W (short), and even 32 ACP, yes an automatic cartdiges fires out of a revolver in this case (no pun intended).

You are basically getting the classic pocketable 38 snubnose package but 6 rounds instead of 5, and with available rounds approximating a hot 9mm or week 357 instead of an anemic 38spc out of a snubnose and without the added weight and size of 357 snubnose revolvers.

The only downside is how availble 327federal is (and all the parent cartdges) but with ordering from the internet or whatever that shouldn't relistically be a problem. Everyone knows in a SHTF situation anyways you're likely only going to have access to the ammo you have already bought and stored.

It would just suck if the cartridge "died" which in all honesty there's already a strong chance of, offerings are sporadic at best, but you can always reload and 32 H&R Magnum will always be available.

I like the LCR in 38 just as well to be honest, especially with the new fuller grip and 3" barrel.
>>
>>31088427
I like it, one of my favorite revolver cartridges, if I were to get an SP101 or LCR it'd probably be in .327 Federal Magnum. I like .357 Magnum but in smaller guns you lose that extra round.

It's cheap to practice with and smaller .32's don't recoil for shit. Buy a few boxes of a good defensive load and some .327 Federal range ammo then just get S&W longs or something if you're worried about availability.
>>
File: 370.jpg (848KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
370.jpg
848KB, 3264x1840px
I have one in just 38 special, its light but that comes with very snappy recoil. I can't even imagine what 357 feels like. It is surprisingly accurate, but I wish mine had the exposed hammer
>>
File: Ruger LCR X.jpg (1MB, 1500x926px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger LCR X.jpg
1MB, 1500x926px
>>31088427
Mine is a .38 special and she is a wild beast. With her I can drive nails, but I'll feel it after a day at the range. Especially with +P ammo. Good luck with 357.

>>31088678
LCRx is gorgeous with the hammer. Trade up if you can. The longer barrel version of the LCRx is cool too, but I really love how light this little gun is.
>>
Does it have a Hillary hole like S&W? If so, then it belongs in the garbage with the rest of the S&Ws.
>>
>>31088427
Love the idea of 327 fed mag, the rest of the nation is content with 357/38

Ammo cost and not being able to find it kill it for me
>>
>>31088427
Unless you are a woman/manlet there is literally no point in buying DAO revolver.
>>
>>31090350
You've fallen for the gunshop salesman if you think little snubs are for women or Manlets. Especially the DAO versions with longer, heavier trigger pulls and stout cartridges. They're easier to sell to women because they look unassuming and fit in a purse, that's about it
>>
>>31089461
Do you know who makes those grips? Badger maybe?
>>
I like the idea of it. Good cartridge, nice grip, good trigger, etc. But it's an expensive cc pistol that doesn't take advantage of the round at all by having a snub, so you might as well stick with the .38 It's really tough to stomach ~600 for one of those things.
>>
>>31092124
They're like $480 on GB, what are you on about?
>>
>>31090350
>DAO revolver
>Woman/Manlet

What in the fuck is this? Those are some of the most difficult guns to shoot accurately on the market.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.