[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest rig suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Looking to get a chest rig that works for or is made for ak mags. Never looked into it until now so kinda flying blind. Any suggestions? If at all possible something that would match with flecktarn. Pic is the first Google image for chest rig.
>>
>>31088420
Haven't got it yet but I bought this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Armija-BIH-chest-rig-AK-47-assault-vest-Bosnian-Muslim-Army-Bosnian-war-/151793684052

Its OD so it should be fine with flecktarn.
>>
>>31088420
What kind of AK? If it uses 5.45x39 then the mags should fit in pouches designed for 5.56 NATO mags.
>>
>>31088420
Try a gear queer thread they are your best chance of getting info, but just for my opinion https://www.amazon.com/Surplus-Chinese-Chest-Pouch-Green/dp/B00GMO8ZZA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472012178&sr=8-4&keywords=chinese+chest+rig
>>
>>31088447
A Ras-47, yeah yeah, I'm trying my luck. I like the look of the "beetle" Modox that kommando store carries but fuck it's a lot
>>
>>31088498
An*
>>
>>31088420
the rig you posted is from Tactical Assault Gear. The "Phalanx" chest rig. Comes in MC and Ranger Green.
>>
File: 20160810_132647.png (3MB, 1440x1253px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_132647.png
3MB, 1440x1253px
Tactical tailor mav is my suggestion. It's a simple molle rig and is light. Has some extra things you could buy too if you want to make it gucci
>>
>>31089091
Fucking this OP. Fucking this.

X harness is absolute haram.
>>
>>31089091
>>31088420

They do make a simple AK chest rig.

They're also local to me. Drove there to pick up a chest rig and dump pouch during lunch.

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/chestrigs.aspx
>>
This one is best if you ask me. Somewhat "modern" version of the Chicom rigs. It holds six mags and has molle to add whatever other pouches you want on the sides. Many colors/patterns to choose from.

http://762tactical.com/chest-rigs/chicom-chest-rig-1.html
>>
>>31089237

Also, if you want to custom order, such as this rig in flecktarn pattern maybe? Contact him and maybe you can work something out.
>>
>>31088420
As someone who's wasted hundreds on chest rigs, please heed my warning of not getting too bulky with it.

I'm not aware of actual flecktarn rigs, but you can definitely get green or coyote rigs.

If you're just looking to carry mags and nothing else on the rig, hard to beat either cheap ass chinese rigs, or my current favorite- blue force gear rig in 308

Holds three mags, retardedly light weight and slimmer than my micro penis, good retention (although reinsertion is harder, but thats not something you typically do in a firefight). OD green is $70 on sale right now.

For something a little more substantial, they also offer "essential kits" which are the same rig bundled with a few variable options of included pouches. However, neither include hydration.

My personal favorite system that I landed on that I didn't have to sell on ebay after a few months is pig brig shit. You can get a 3 mag esstac panel with better retention than blue force (or a plain molle panel if you want to get your own pouches), and straps to connect it pretty comfortable to their hydration pouches (and I assume any other pouch on the market if you're have an iq higher than the weather temp and can figure out the straps).

That way you always have water, mags are low profile and very well retained, you can quickly velcro out a new panel if you want to use the same deal for ARs, combine it all into a plate carrier if you get that far, etc.

Just do your research mang, lurk in gear queer threads that blucarpet starts every seventeen minutes and see what would make sense to you and your needs.
>>
File: blin.jpg (476KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
blin.jpg
476KB, 1080x1920px
>>31088420
SADF m83
>>
>>31089379
Why did you write out seventeen instead of just writing 17?
>>
>>31089409
because its my birthday and i'm drunk
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.