[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could /K/ create their own country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 19

File: Island.jpg (102KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Island.jpg
102KB, 1200x800px
Could /k/ommandos scrape together enough money / do a hostile takeover of a small island nation, make a fort there, and make it our homeland?

Maybe Madagascar? Samoa? Something noone would care if it went missing. Form our own government based on freedom and defending our right to bear arms.

How hard would this be? Could /K/ create their own country?
>>
Does anyone have the comic where this happens to Sealand?
>>
>small island
>Madagascar
You may want to look at more accurate maps.
>>
>>31087728

Small as in economically, not in size.
>>
>>31087690

I'm pretty sure you'd have to set your sights quite a bit lower than Madagascar. These threads are typically about places like Sealand, North Sentinal Island, or Nauru

I'd say the first key is to decide how badly you'd want to fight whoever owns it. Since (unfortunately) pretty much no island worth fighting to take hasn't already been owned by a real country for generations

Secondly I'd implore you to exploring the cost of shipping container vessels, you might have better odds at just chaining a fuckload of them together and anchoring them, and claiming sovereignty far, far away from any real powers that could be disturbed by your presence. Like off the coast of a shitty African country or something
>>
>>31087764
Or we could just have an awesome flotilla, flotillas are cool.
>>
>>31087799

Maybe buy a REALLY big yacht and mount cannons on it? We could be pirates!
>>
>>31087799

Flotillas are cool, but OP asked about small nations. Plus if we're mobile, the world could perceive us as a threat and take action (for instand, the US Navy could send a CSG our way, if we're perceived to be a fleet of hostile rebels)

VS if our ships were made to be obviously permanently stationed, we'd prolly just look like a bunch of derps and be left alone by anyone that mattered
>>
>>31087690
Just take over one of the smaller Pacific islands. No one will know where it is let alone invaded.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>31087690
Would need to be larger than your pic. Hostile take overs usually mean trade embargoes with any UN member because they "don't make deals with terrorists." You wouldn't have food imports so the island would have to support the entire population and then some in case of bad weather or poor harvests.

Would everyone be in a single town/capital or would smaller villages be formed. I don't think it would be reasonable to say everybody gets their own ranch because you'd have to start taking land to give to new arrivals.

I assume all of /k/ has enough arms to outfit an army and the skills to be their own militia so military wouldn't be an issue aside from heavy ordinance.

Who is in charge? What kind of government are we looking at here?

How will you deal with the lack of alcohol seeing as imports will be expensive? Less important than drink is tobacco for the smokers of /k/. I'm sure with suitable farmland some can be grown.

A lot of commodities are going to be missed, but if you could amass some willing soldiers and somewhere in the 9 figures area for construction shipping costs then yes it would be more than possible.
>>
File: 1392228635596.jpg (273KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
1392228635596.jpg
273KB, 778x778px
>>31087690
Fuck I hope so, living in it is pretty much my plan C
>>
File: LOL U R STUPID.jpg (64KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
LOL U R STUPID.jpg
64KB, 356x500px
>>31087819
go raid nigger pirates in Somalia and take their booties.
>>
>>31087690
>Everyone on /k/ places their funds together
>Go to international waters off the cost of some third world shit hole like Africa
>Build an oil rig or purchase multiple cargo vessels
>Economy will based around mercenary services offered to the previously mentioned shit hole. Getting paid in cash, diamons, and gold
> Establish our selves and branch out to weapons trading, gold, and mineral market
> Go Nuclear
OPTION 2
>Establish our selves, chose one of the weak African nation and begin a coup
> Take over the nation and take advantage of the vast resources the war lords never could
>Heil New Rhodesia
>>
>>31087865

Probably a democracy by popular vote. Literally just tally up a bunch of votes in front of everyone to decide something.
>>
>>31087865
Try for a legislative body based on direct democracy an executive body based on election, and a judicial system based on whoever watched the most Matlock.
>>
File: 44d.png (297KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
44d.png
297KB, 400x522px
>>31087900
Old fashioned. I like it.
>>
>>31087900
This. Direct democracy or bust.
>>
>>31087690
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_of_the_Pacific_Ocean
>>
File: Oil_platform_P-51_(Brazil).jpg (3MB, 2657x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Oil_platform_P-51_(Brazil).jpg
3MB, 2657x1772px
>>31087690
Trying to take over an actual island would probably end poorly for us. What we really need to do is scrape together enough cash to buy an oil barge and create our own Outer Heaven so we can start a /k/ PMC, First we need to find one for sale...
>>
>>31087894
Also to honor our fallen who will enviably perish in the name of our own nation we shall have Anons changed to the name of the fallen. Shitposting even in death.
>>
>>31087894
I prefer New Zimbabwe-Rhodesia. Still, Option 1 is superior, lots of contracts from Africa. We're gonna need alot of international arms licenses if we want to get non neutered military aircraft and vehicles
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
>>
>>31087894
Another option could be build an artificial island like the chinks did
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>wanting to live on an island with faggots who like anime and wear dress/wigs and think they're chicks
>mfw
Yeah no thanks
>>
>>31088025
I have come up with a few ideas regarding that
Option 1
>Start small
>Purchase cheap pick ups and SUVs and weld on home brew steel plates
>Purchase heavy equipment i.e. RPGs, grenades, etc. from local black market
>Capture equipment from enemy forces
>Get some money saved up, start buying from Russians who would gladly keep shit quiet to spite America or get established and get legit licencees
Option 2
>Make deals with shady govts. in the area from the git go
>African politicians who are willing to let go of a helicopter or two for campaign fund donations
>Refer to last few steps in Option 1
Option 3
>Purchase legal civilian model copters
>Modify them to have door guns via rpks and other shit from local black market.
>>
File: 1465511179795.png (322KB, 356x625px) Image search: [Google]
1465511179795.png
322KB, 356x625px
Well seeing as how some multimillionaires post to /k/ probably.

The hard part is the sell
>>
>>31088162
Dear, millionaires of /k/
If you donate to the cause of an independent /k/
you will have your choice of THREE rewards. Reward number one, I will personally suck your dick or eat out your snatch. Reward number two, you will shall earn your self as a high priest or priestess in the church of the murder /k/ube. Finally reward number 3, the mystery box.
>>
There was an aircraft carrier for sale once , i remember reading about it
>>
>>31088041
this, these threads are cringey af
>>
>>31088245
>NoFunAllowed
Fine screw you, you are not invited to club New Rhodesia and you do not get to pet my cool wolf dog.
>>
>>31087690
Madagascar has a population of 23 million. I don't think thats a very good option.
>>
Fiji, always pick fiji if you want to invade an island with your supervillian army
>>
File: 1465546291177.jpg (80KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1465546291177.jpg
80KB, 679x679px
>/k/
>Hostile takeover
>Of a nation

/k/ probably couldn't even pull off a hostile takeover of a knitting club.
>>
>>31088269
>nofunallowed
im in the writefag ashland threads nigga, the shit that is unironically said in these threads is literally autistic
>>
>>31088402
Apparently it's full with Musliums now as well
>>
File: K aquires a Karrier.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
K aquires a Karrier.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>31087894
Don't forget simply operating out of a /k/arrier.
>>
>>31088477
so wait you do the ashland thing but us just dicking around about ocean mercenary is autistic? What is the difference? They are both just in the name of fun
>>
>>31088488
something to genocide then
>>
Sao Tome and Principe

Tiny west african island nation. Has oil. Security Forces are basically small arms, armed wheeled vehicles, rpg7, and some light cannon. all of which is slav shit from the cold war.

population under 200,000
>>
>>31087995
>shitposting even after death
I lol'd out loud over this one
>>
>>31088491
yes
>>
>pitcairn was taking applications for new people a while back
>perfect opportunity to infiltrate and then invade to take over
>/k/ wasn't interested

Yeah fuck all of you roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>31088578
>English territory
>Invade
>Hello English marines
>>
>>31088617
>bunch of autists join declining island
>shit up the island with faggotry
>start an independence movement
>referendum
>become independent
>conquer island in "civil war"
>>
>>31088652
Dude this literally just for shit and giggles why so mad? Who hurt you?
>>
>>31087690
About ten men with decent rifles and some NVGs would be enough to take the island in pic related.

Land by boat on the beach opposite the buildings at night. Clear each building in turn, probably starting at the airstrip and leaving a couple of guys up there. Do it as quietly as possible.

Maybe also have a couple of boats on either side of the island too in case anyone gets away.

After it's done move in more /k/ommandos to serve as backup/farm hands.

Keeping that island once it's rightful owner nation decides to retake it could be difficult.
>>
>>31088672
Nobody hurt me, that's the problem :(

>you will never control a silly little island with a bunch of strangers on the internet
>you will never fight british marines

Feels bad man.
>>
File: concern.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>31087690
>Could 4chan have their own country?

Yes and no. Autonomous control and full legal control of said land and the people lying therein, no. A small private community that upholds the established laws of the governing nation but is otherwise left alone and allowed to have its own independent society and economy, yes.

There's a large barrier between buying land in foreign country that has neither the means nor the interest in micromanaging a small community that wishes to be left the fuck alone, and fully seceding from aforementioned nation.

As autistic as the idea of a /k/ountry may sound to some, it's a fun thought and something that some of us have actually done a lot of research on the matter. Currently I'm looking into parts of Africa that have what we'd consider to be "good gun laws", stable enough to have the resources we'd need for building a large farm and community far enough away from major cities to be left alone for the most part, but close enough for supply runs and to sell the crops grown.

The notion of having a fully independent PMC is pretty unrealistic as most parts of Africa (and the rest of the world) have outright banned Paramilitary organizations and most security groups from having firearms outside of the actual Police Force. Bearing in mind this is the result of some very bloody wars that have been fought within the region recently, like the Congo and Angolan Civil Wars. Though with increased pressure from ISIS off branches like Boko Haram, there is a possibility that with the right connections and enough time to integrate, a security force could be instituted to help stave off this continually growing terrorist organizations from the fledgling African nations that are often less than 100 years into their own independence from their prior status as European colonies.
>>
File: 1370845041907.jpg (51KB, 454x610px) Image search: [Google]
1370845041907.jpg
51KB, 454x610px
bump

good idea op, we desperately needed a containment thread on /k/
>>
>>31087894
Just start a colony in said Zimbabwe. Offer to grow large amounts of crops to help feed the incompetent locals. Either extort your way to sovereignty, or forcefully declare your independence.

Tl;Dr
African Texas
>>
File: stu.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
>>31087894
>Everyone on /k/ places their funds together
and what exactly are you guys going to do with $273?
>Go to international waters off the cost of some third world shit hole like Africa
3/4 of you overweight mouth-breathing retards would die on the way over, cuz there ain't no taco bell around
>Build an oil rig or purchase multiple cargo vessels
why not just buy some mansions on the french riviera, and everyone gets a ferarri as well.
>Economy will based around mercenary services offered to the previously mentioned shit hole. Getting paid in cash, diamons, and gold
or the more realistic scenario: the ones who didn't die of dysentery will be arrested, executed, and dumped into unmarked graves.
> Establish our selves and branch out to weapons trading, gold, and mineral market
i'm betting you must have a really high score on CoD
> Go Nuclear
yes, please kill yourselves
>>
>>31088989
so what you're saying natural selection will see to it that only k's elite will survive the journey?
>>
>>31088989
>tfw just got 6 figure job at some startup
I know they will be out of business within the year but for now the pay is very nice.
Not to mention I am only 30 and already have 240k in my retirement account,
>>
File: Sentinel-Island.jpg (426KB, 962x645px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel-Island.jpg
426KB, 962x645px
Guys, Helloooo? Sentinel Island? We've been in this thread before!
>>
>buy cheap sand in sahara
>start dumping in shallow international waters
>repeat
>???
>we chinks now
>>
File: rllynigga.jpg (32KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
rllynigga.jpg
32KB, 298x279px
>>31089247
>part of India
>>
>>31089325
Designated shitting island?
>>
>>31087982

this.

Diamond dogs 2.0
>>
>>31089343
never gonna happen, david bowie is dead you retard
>>
>>31089343
>>31087982
A small oil rig like that can be bought for around 5 million USD.
>>
You people are a bunch of idiots. If you try take over sentinel island you will be shot full of arrows and the idiots that survive will be killed or arrested by the Indian army.
If you try invade Zimbabwe remember that it's a tin pot dictatorship help up by killing anyone that has three brain cells, so they definitely wouldn't mind killing any /k/ommandos with four brain cells, with their disproportionately large army.

I really like the idea of going on a Somali safari and cruising and pirating from pirates, because that's minimal risk and minimal consequences. If rich Russians can do it so can you.

If you really want to start your own nation then you have to target a sovereign island nation, not one that's part of a larger country that could come take it back.

Most small ones won't have a significant air force and cavalry, or one you could completely negate by killing or arresting the three pilots on the ground.

It should have a tiny military that's centrally located so that you can conquer it by storming two buildings: the government and the military offices.

Sealand seems like a nice choice but who the fuck wants to like there?

At best we are looking at a few hundred idiots with very little in the way of over .308, so no taking over proper countries.

Now for the options: Monaco would be nice but rich people would get annoyed and France would invade.
Really all that's left are Nauru, Tuvalu and the Marshall Islands, with 10000-70000 people and negligible military capabilities.
A hundred or so people wouldn't have much trouble if they plan it well and act like a disciplined force, not a bunch of chops in a china shop.
It will have to be planned like a coup, not an invasion, to minimize international attention and action.
Once we are in charge we will have to hope the population accepts us, otherwise we will need to bring a significant method of contributing to the economy. Hopefully some of /k/ have real jobs to contribute.
>>
>>31089373
Fuck you.
>>
>>31088489
Perfect
>>
>>31089414
probably cant do nauru, australian government wouldnt just give up their precious detention centre
>>
>>31087912
>old fashioned
Hardly.

Anyway, it doesn't work too well.
'Dave wants to ration food so we can make it through the winter, John wants to have a feast and spunk all the food now, oh and also everyone gets a free nugget'.
Bam, we all just starved to death.
>>
>>31088927
>I am Autismocles, Space Tsar of Autists
>>
>>31089612
Then we make Dave fish for his feast supplies.
>>
>>31089095
Why would you let us know how your Sim is doing? This isn't /v/.
>>
>>31087764
OUTER
HAVEN
>>
>>31089377
I'm sure if everyone sold all but one of their nuggets we could afford it
>>
What about an oil rig?
>>
>>31088139
I'd appreciate if you didn't call me 'black'.
>>
No. Those small islands have big friends. They practically sell their UN votes to the highest bidder, and are strategically important for blue water navies, even if they're currently not being used as such.
>>
>>31089884
Oil rigs cannot become countries. There has to be some non-manmade land for it to be recognised for sovereignty purposes, even if you then extend it with land reclamation.

There are zero unclaimed, habitable islands on Earth today.
>>
> option one
It is possible to make a country out of thin air: needs a ruling government, a permanent population and a clear border to be formally recognized by the UN.
> option two
Take over Chernobyl. Not like Putin would mind
>>
>>31087690
>Madagascar
Not unless you want the French breathing down your neck
>>
>>31087690
good luck taking Samoa, youd have both New Zealand and Australia coming to stop you.
>>
>>31090070
There's also the wonderful, airy-fairy international relations concept of legitimacy.

To be formerly recognised by the UN, you need to be recognised by the members of the UN, who all understand that recognition of you depreciates the value of their own UN votes.
>>
>>31090090
Probably America too, given the American colony right next door.
>>
File: 1423675262618.jpg (128KB, 895x592px) Image search: [Google]
1423675262618.jpg
128KB, 895x592px
>>31087690
Let's make the assumption that no actual country would decide to fuck our shit up for attacking a habitable island, and lets also make the assumption that we could get the vast majority of the board on board (hue) with this idea, and the assumption that we could get all of them to the island, and the assumption that there would be enough of them in half decent shape with enough survival skills to actually fight in a hostile takeover against the local tribals that know the forests like the back of their hands, and the assumption that a high enough number of us knew enough about carpentry/bricklaying/plumbing/electrical work to actually build a decent starting settlement.

That's a lot of fucking assumptions and we haven't even gotten to the main point yet.

The main point is do you honestly believe there's enough people on /k/ who have enough experience or know how on how to run a fucking country to actually keep us afloat? We'd need people with some serious fucking economic and political know how to get anywhere in the world otherwise we'd just start as some fucking hunter-gatherer tribals.

Okay, lets make even more assumptions and say we do have some guys who can actually get trade agreements with other countries with even remotely decent economies, what the fuck are we gonna export? Munitions; how many people on /k/ know how to start up mines to get the raw materials we need, how the fuck do we get the machining we need, who the fuck is gonna buy guns and ammo from us in a large enough quantity to make it our biggest export? Food; yeah, because /k/ is absolutely crawling with farmers who can grow fuck tons of food on some tiny ass island. Mercenary work; you don't honestly believe we could sustain a fucking country by sending a handful of dudes with fucking nuggets to Africa, do you?

That's a lot of fucking assumptions.
>>
>>31087690
Ok, boys I do have a plan on how we can have our place to call home: Help the real Cypriots push out the Turks up north (and as a foreign and autonomous auxillary/contracted force), in exchange for some land from the reclaimed areas taken back from the turks, the contract to secure their ports, and a mix of oil rigs and cash. If we at least have the numbers (10k, 7500 ground-pounders of some type, 2500 support), we can carve a piece for ourselves. I have been working on documentation on how we can accomplish some things while I try go the IRL MSF Medic route myself. If Cyprus gets the offer they can't refuse, we can get the population to side with us, especially if we say we would hire the locals.I even do have a cost estimation on what it should cost us to do this with the cypriot govt blessing (and ok to say that we are just "supporting their operations" and due to the fact that cyprus is a nonsigner on the UN Merc Convention, which helps)
>>
>>31090254
Oh, and also, Cyprus is a nice location that is close to the work, but the work can't chase us home (except turkey, but I have a plan for a possible counter-attack to take what they stole.)
>>
>>31090260
We would have to start our initial operations with small fish to fry, but making cyprus home for a while and securing a contract for the ports would go a long way. And we also could eventually have a few ocean drill rigs for constant income and for our ISR types)
>>
>>31087690
You have no air defense and any country with a plane can drop a bomb on your ass from the stratosphere
>>
If you wan to contact me and learn more about this recruiting drive, and other plans or info, email me at:
[email protected]
>>
>>31087690
/k/ could probably take over some tiny barely-inhabited island, but actually running it as a functioning state would never happen. /k/ is too skillless and would fall apart in days without their infographics and 3d printers.
>>
>>31090376
Half of us would die from food poisoning or something stupid like mishandling or improper storage of volatile or toxic materials
>>
>>31090369
>name taken from a meme game
yup this bodes well, this 4chan island will be the first one in a decade to actually work out, i will totally send you my money
>>
>>31087690
Where are you going to get freshwater on an island of that size? That's the only reason why small Hawaiian islands like Kahoolawe and Nihoa aren't inhabited to this day.
>>
What about Midway Atoll?
>>
>>31090403
The Water department will handle that. Every city has one
>>
>>31090403
Couldn't you distill the water to desalinate it? it'd be energy-intensive, but it seems like the kind of thing you could ration or import at first and stockpile water over time in a basin, getting the energy to keep distilling water from something renewable.
>>
File: ....!.png (34KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
....!.png
34KB, 803x688px
>>31090416
>>
>>31087894
we need to be unsinkable, so we need an island. a chunk of Cyprus is prime. see my other posts for details on that

as for the nuke part, well, I know some things (not nuke engineering, but other things) that would be of great help in that arena.

the opt. 2 part would be in addition to what we do, but we would need to be 4 things: arms related jobs, engineering, extractives, and ofc security.

>>31087900
>>31087865
>>31087911
We would need a permanent steering committee built on the philosopher kings idea, but are basically executive poll takers and the committee can not make laws, only enumerate what the people already have and what they feel the people want. Everyone is "Equal citizens, but some of us are more responsible than others aka we answer for more things to everyone and everything but Intel's materials are an open book and accessible." But the Committee is there to keep things from being mob rule as well. Hell, if we become POWs and someone is looking for "OICs" we just do a Spartacus type of thing and start lying with effectively unusable info.
There is no "command structure" only a chain of people who happen to know how to get things done; ergo, no head(s) to cut off, almost like an organizational hydra.

We also need a way to identify what would become the "Old Guard" which would be a status of being there in the founding 10 years or been with us for 10 years.

>>31087995
We need to have a soldier's memorial, so we need an island.

Still working on a manifesto (and org structure) of sorts, but I have came up with a name that basically is "Outer Heaven", but a bit different. It would be "Empyrean", the heaven that is found in old astronomy (Empyreal being in reference to Empyrean). Pay would be in either gold, silver, or "cash" (at a rate of $1200 for 1 oz of gold, $20 for 1 oz of silver, and cash ofc being cash); gems are either too unstable or inflated (and value is subjective).
>>
>>31090466
how old are you

be honest
>>
>>31090466
How much fanfiction have you written?
>>
>>31090466
Cont.

>>31088025
We don't need anything but export licenses from anyone if we get a slice of Cyprus, and still be close to all the work.

>>31088139
>I like the way this strelok thinks on the 1st option
>Second will put us on shit-lists as fast as cheese pizza factory opening up in DC on 4th of July.
>Option 3 is pussy assed garbage and just go buy so old hinds or other old war birds.

>>31088162
I'm working on something presentable, as well as figuring out recruiting.

>>31088511
Not as good as Cyprus, but let's throw a ocean rig out there when we can.

>>31088927
Working on that with my Cyprus plan.
>Nice location against a land invasion
>Can't be secretly be nuked because Cyprus is bros with us (and only 2 culprits, one that would ruin they chance to get to use a small space port for "per use lease") or nuked because what a damn waste (and again, Cyprus)
>close to E. Euro, ME, and Africa.
>We would have a bored but ready to work local population who want jobs (and we would have to be a PMC first, as we don't want to see like we are stealing the locals)
>Has an actual economy, and is near the Leviathan oil fields

>>31088984
Nice, but we have no recourse against a giant surface retaliation.

>>31088989
>and what exactly are you guys going to do with $273?
We need "true believer" type of investors, as well as getting someone like STTEP to want to join us... Or hell, Erik Prince if we have to...
>3/4 of you overweight mouth-breathing retards would die on the way over, cuz there ain't no taco bell around
basic fitness tests before we can even go, as well as "Napoleonic Pioneer" practices.
>why not just buy some mansions on the french riviera, and everyone gets a ferarri as well.
Read above
>or the more realistic scenario:
well, that can happen to any small established country anyways...
Read above prev.
> Go Nuclear
I know a bit about those *wink*
>>
>>31087690
>implying I would want to live with you autists

fuck that
>>
>>31087750
GDP of $10 billion. How many billions do you make per year?
>>
>>31087690
>Could /K/ create their own country?
Sure, probably on some shit-ass little island and barely scrape by a living.
>>
>>31090466
>>31090254
>>31090260
>>31090270
>>31090364
>>31090369
Cont.

>>31090497
I don't touch FF, but I was involved in JNC2 operations. Was supposed to go off to (was Command Post on a STRATCOM base) SOWT pipeline, but was put on the force reduction lists because i don't play nice with idiots who can't do their jobs. Anyways planning realistic operations and take into account this world is what I like and do.

>>31090482
24, I remember seeing OJ Simpson on tv as a kid for some reason.

>>31089095
Seriously, GJ, you might actually be someone in charge of something and not jack it up for us.

>>31089300
W. Sahara is barely of use to us.
>>31089343
You want HQ to be unsinkable.

>>31089377
Good work tell us this (I knew this, but thanks for passing this to fellow streloks)

>>31089414
Again, the Cyprus Plan I put up: symbiotic existence with them, like the Cossack Hetmanate with the Russians long ago. Except our economy revolves around contracting, extractives, arms trading, and engineering (R&D).

>>31089548
They have money, and the ability to go make money elsewhere, we would be left with some phosphorus, but not as much as what made them so damn rich.

>>31089612
A direct democracy with a perm steering committee that fields all the questions and is extremely transparent and works to make things happen somehow. How? It's part of the job to figure it out.

>>31089666
Working on it, brother.
Working on a manifesto and structure and what not.

>>31089884
Pain in the ass to deal with, and you want it unsinkable. An oil rig to extend our economy: we can use it for that.

>>31090070
>Opt1
Again, a slice of Cyprus.
>Opt2
You might as well as give everyone the Wolbachia shot just by being there. No.

>>31090083
>>31090090
Yeah, pissing off 1st or 2nd world powers is what we need.

>>31090100
Cyprus, Israel, Greece, and Russia and few other countries can help us become recognized. But we ain't going to contribute to the UN except tokens.
>>
>>31090221
Ummm... Monaco got it's start that way. Sorta.
Our export is contracting, or basically manpower and experience/expertise in things the hiring party has only money for. We would contract like no one else can. How? If we have a oil rigs sustain us (hell, fishing too, why not), we could even consider things no one will simply talk on here about. *coughSaudiSandvilleOilcough*
>>
>>31088203
Option 3 must come from bad dragon.
>>
>>31090725
I'm 24, OJ Simpson shit happened when we were 1. And no you don't plan missions at 24.
>>
>>31090860
I'm never said I was part of planning for stratcom, I just said that because it was something I picked up in the Emergency Management field and actually got good at figuring out... certain things and how they work...
Also, I'm just saying that I saw something way way back then... it just was not hard to remember 2 letters and a black guy whose face was on TV for me, even then...
>>
>>31090885
Yea remembering shit when you are 1 is easy
>>
We could take over an island off the coast of Ireland.

>tiny army
>no airforce
>no navy

Some of those islands only have a few hundred people on them and they have a good maritime climate like Newfoundland or Nova Scotia. No diseases or shit. Would be easy to defend due to the political and cultural weaknesses of their owner.

Also qt's and beer.
>>
>>31090910
Dude, it's the most random ass early memory I have. Are you just going to continue this attempt at verifying my age or what?
>>
>>31090941
Um, even ireland is still not something to anger, as there is possibly a claim on it that would almost certainly be enforced
>>
>>31090941

Heh
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1024x662px
We need an economy, farms, ships, and some airports
>>
If the technology were there, a desert arcology might be the way to go. Uncontested terrain, many options as to location, abundant solar power, mostly self-sufficient food and water.

Slap it next to a saltwater ocean for infinite water supply (w/ solar evaporation desalination).
>>
>>31092625
>Economy:
Contracting (Anything Basically), Arms Trade, Extractives, and Engineering (R&D, and being a tiny switzerland when it comes to manufacture)
>Farms
We make nice with Greece, Israel, Italy, and France and do trade.
>Ships
Depends on what is needed.
>Airports
Um, Russia proves that flat enough open spaces work.

>>31092886
Yeah, you want that Western Sahara, don't you?
>>
theres the speck of land between Egypt and North Sudan thats kinda habitable
>>
>>31093363
Yeah, but enough for a heritage, but not a country.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.