[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks Obama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: triggered.png (249KB, 1723x660px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
249KB, 1723x660px
Explain this /k/.

Are these prices ever going to come down or are they just going to go up and uP and UP AND UP AND UP AND OGIUHWEGWREPUIETWEGUIHGARHGHGHAGHGHG!?!?!!?!
>>
You could buy a really nice AR-10 in .308 plus another gun with the price of a scar.
>>
>>31086077
God that's fucked
>>
>>31086077

Never. Once Hillary is elected you'll have another 10 year or possibly even permanent AWB.
>>
>>31086077
Problem is you're going after a SCAR. FN has hinted that they're not going to be able to meet civilian demand for their rifles due to a new contract for the Belgian army.

Between that and the increased anti-gun environment in washington, you have a storm of shit, particularly in places like California and Massachusetts that have pending "Assault Weapon" legislation, and you have this shit.
>>
>>31086794
So what should I do then? Buy one at $4000?
>>
I thought the point of buying a SCAR was to spend a retarded amount of money?
>>
>>31086850
Come to my LGS where they have one for msrp
>>
>>31086726

Yep.

Trump voters memed us into a leftist SCOTUS and AWB.
>>
>>31086865

I think he just wants us to know what he's spending.
>>
>>31086878
If this were true, then why wouldn't the store just sell it for $4500 online?
>>
>>31086850
Instead buy/build an AR10 and still have money left over for glass. And enough ammo to get it broken in and sighted in.
>>
File: SCAR.png (44KB, 761x472px) Image search: [Google]
SCAR.png
44KB, 761x472px
>>31086916
>implying they aren't selling it online too
>>
>>31086945
But I don't want a budget rifle.

>sorry all of our lambos are out bro. Just get this Nissan instead!
>>
This is delicious
This only spurs on demand for the aftermarket to come up with aftermarket receivers. Aftermarket barrel extensions/barrels/gas blocks are almost a go from like four different companies. Handl is working on aftermarket BCGs.

Soon we may start seeing full SCAR clones.

I love an expanding aftermarket.
>>
>"If you lived in America, you would own one by now"

This is why I need to be rich, so I don't have to worry about immigration laws.
>>
>>31086950
Nah.
>>
File: 1471729646071.gif (4MB, 313x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471729646071.gif
4MB, 313x238px
lol i wouldn't even pay 4000 for the SSR version let alone the regular plastic and extruded aluminum pleb version

get the fuck out of here
>>
>>31086950
Doesn't it cost them like 600 dollars to make one of those M4/m16 replicas?
>>
>>31086077
how is the current bid less than the minimum bid
>>
>>31086950
those are SCAR 16s. nobody wants those when an AR15 does the same thing for $600. the rage and hype is for the 7.62 scar 17
>>
>>31087113
They probably mean reserve or something.
>>
>>31087133
you are right, i just noticed the 'starting bid' on the far right
>>
>>31086970

>I don't want a budget rifle
>entire thread is crying about the price of SCARs

sounds like your wallet doesn't match your attitude
>>
>>31086077
Honestly what does this gun have over a good AR10? I've fired one once and while the recoil was less than expected out of a .308/7.62, I suspect it had a lot to do with the massive muzzle brake.
>>
>>31087223

>good
>AR10

pick one.
>>
>>31086077
>4k for a fucking a SCAR
fucking lmao
>>
>>31086850
Well as >>31086878
find a LGS who'll sell you one at MSRP or get lucky in a private classified ad. I saw one on Calguns go for 2500, but it got snapped up instantly.

DON'T spend 4k on a scar unless it's had all the upgrades (trigger, extra mags etc) and possibly some glass. They are great rifles don't get me wrong, but they are not 4k worth of battle rifle unless you're going to be neck deep in the 'stans for the forseeable future.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.