[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was so special about Rhodesia and the bush wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41KB, 468x519px) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41KB, 468x519px
What was so special about Rhodesia and the bush wars?
>>
>>31085945
fighting in the bush
>>
Americans who handed over their cities part and parcel to Africans have serious fantasies about what it must have been like to fight them, instead of voting for one as President twice and making them an untouchable class.
>>
White supremacists fantasize about it happening in the US
>>
>>31085945

Its the idea of white vs black.

Nationalism vs communism.

Its a stormweenies wet dream.

Militarily speaking it was quite impressive how they managed to secure their existence for so long.
>>
>>31085967

I suspected it had something to do with the large amount of commie nigger casualties
>>
>>31085945
It's a warning of what is to come in US/Europe if they don't get their shit together concerning their nigger problem.
>>
>english land owning minority exercise political power over a disillusioned majority
>daily threads saying how great it was

/k/ has more hypocrites than any other board
>>
It's kind of like Vietnam without any moral dilemmas of being on the wrong side, and with black people instead of yellow people.
>>
>>31085945
>Rhodesia
what I have read, to sum it up is, the white build a nation in a region that had low population of black, over time as the nation became successful birth/immigration and you had small white population on top. then all shit the fan commies came in fighting, now everything has falling and is falling apart.
>>
>>31085945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
It is this weird case.

No one supported Rhodesia. Despite they were fighting communists, and far worse nations got support from the West during that time.

I really think the UK was butthurt by Ian-senpai telling the Bongs to go fuck themselves.
>>
I failed isreal minus Judaism
>>
>>31086116
It's a*

Damn mobile
>>
>>31085945
People look at conflicts.

None of it changes what happened. Is that your point?
>>
>>31086008
Yes, and what a great country it is now that the fucking niggers are running it. Went to shit in less than a year.
>>
>>31085945

Im interested in it because I can identify with them, they were families just like mine who's farms were attacked and that captured my imagination as a child.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.