[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Cowboy doing at Parris Island in the first place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
What was Cowboy doing at Parris Island in the first place?
>>
File: 1468537341875.gif (80KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468537341875.gif
80KB, 720x480px
>>
>>31085309
he joined the muhrines so he could buy your mom a house. Such an honorable young man.
>>
>>31085309
>What was Cowboy doing at Parris Island in the first place?
He wanted to be the first kid on his block to get a confirmed kill, plus he wanted mans booty.
>>
>>31085309
He got lost on the way to college. Just a few decades too early.
>>
He's from texas,he should've gone to San Diego no??
>>
Op I get it... He should have been in San Diego because muh Texas, but instead he's on the wrong coast all for the sake of one joke in the movie.
>>
>>31085857
that was joker
>>
File: r lee ermey.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
r lee ermey.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>31085309
He got drafted to fight an unwinnable undeclared war that we were losing 100+ men a week fighting, and didn't have enough money to go to college and get a deferment.

Do people honestly lack this level of institutional memory for even really recent shit?

*IS YOUR GENERATION THAT FUCKING DUMB*

*ANSWER ME YOU TWINKLETOED MILLENIAL COCKSUCKER*
>>
>>31087588
Oculist. Kubrick was notorious, and I mean notorious, for his exavting attention to detail. The man's mind was a steel trap. Cowboy was in the movie because he was from Dallas. Part of the subtext of the film is that JFK was shot by more than one gunman. If you watch the Cowboy death scene, when he is shot the blood comes out the opposite direction of where it should implying he's being shot in the front and not the back. This is all from Rob Ager's website collativelearning.com. He analyzes films and Kubrick's work is a big part of that.
>>
>>31087955
Oculist? Shit, that should be 'Idk'.
>>
>texas
>own cattle
>horses
>never wear a "cowboy" hat or "cowboy" boots
>perma jeans and t shirts with steel toes and a ballcap
>same as everyone else that grew up on farms
>hurr hurr steers and queers cowboy where ya spurs at m8
Stop triggering me.
>>
>>31087839
But two thirds of the US troops who fought in Vietnam were volunteers.
>>
>>31087955
My Rob Ager nigga.

But I'm still not paying 6 bucks for a film analysis.
>>
>>31088008
hurr hurr steers and queers cowboy where ya spurs at m8
>>
Maybe he lied at MEPS and had to drive to the next state to sign up and signed with a buddy or something to get the same class
>>
>>31088069
back 2 tumblr ya cunt
>>
>>31088627
Back to straya ya poofta
>>
Fun fact: The entire movie was filmed in London. Even the Vietnam parts.

Blew my mind when I read this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.