[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making friends after SHTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1650x1131px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1650x1131px
So in a SHTF scenario it's likely that some of us would be going it alone.

However making allies in the midst of disaster is a possibility, so heres my question /k/, how would you arm a SHTF ally? Assume they have little to no knowledge of firearms, but general common sense and are physically capable.

TL;DR Whats an intuitive and forgiving gun to arm normies if needed?
>>
>>31083524
Nugget, AK, SKS, etc. just get them anything the slavs use.
>>
>>31083524
SHTF planning is pure wish fullment wankery.

Any one that seriously plans for one is completely underestimating the durability of our local institutions.

Any fucker that wants to "go it alone" will just get shot by the Local police force plus neighborhood volunteers. if you dont trust your local sherriff and emerancy response personal then you need to fuck off or take of your tinfoil hat.

I know all my neighbors. and you should introduce yourself to all of them.

I will assume a stranger can be trusted. unless they are visibly hostile.

Because i am a GOD DAMN AMERICAN

AND I TRUST AND VALUE MY FELLOW CITZENS

now fuck off back to your murder fantasies and apocolypitic cult and stop the constant wankery about how you are SOOO BADASS and you will like totally survive by murdering people with more melainan that you;.

Fuckers are worse than mall ninjas.
>>
>>31083619

>no fun allowed

please kill yourself
>>
>>31083619
Calm thy tits sperg lord.
>>
>>31083619
You don't have any real friends to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I live next to my gun buddy.

I also have enough guns to arm my no gunz friends. If I decide they're worth saving. One is for sure, he's cucked but interested.
>>
>>31083524
I can't even get friends in normal circumstances how the fuck will i manage in SHTF.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2391x3189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2391x3189px
>>31084450
Fixed that for ya. Mr Austin should stand tall.
>>
>>31083619
Most of my neighbors are cops.

>Tfw most of them are preppers.
>>
I would try and help people as much as possible, and show as much restraint as possible. Even if it was a situation where it was more likely to get me killed (total collapse)

SKS is an ideal weapon to arm your neighbor. Easy use, easy maintenance yet still viable in a combat situation. Plus easy as hell to knock the pin out of when mag caps no longer apply.
>>
>>31083619
Wanker (and wankery) is a very British term, so I'm going to assume you're a britbong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.