[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Tell me, why is this store shit again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RW.png (897KB, 867x534px) Image search: [Google]
RW.png
897KB, 867x534px
/k/ Tell me, why is this store shit again?
>>
Moss Pawn and gun confirmed for Sean Murray
>>
>>31083448
brownells is good get off the pipe kid
>>
$10 to ship anything and way more expensive unless you are a ffl. Midway ftw
>>
>>31083469
I read on the forums that it`s cancer.
>>
>>31083503
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>31083469
Sup chad
>>
>>31083448
Brownells is awesome, I love being able to place an order and then going to pick it up without waiting for shipping, and if i do get shipping its here the next morning because I live in Iowa.
>>
>>31083448
They're a nice alternative to Midway, the competition only helps the customer. Their standard shipping is faster than Midway's expedited shipping.
>>
I've been to that store in Grinnell, it's pretty nice. They have all of their guns out in the open so you can finger the fuck any of them. That's where I found out the PPQ is a cheap toy.
>>
>>31084756
Modern walthers are cheap toys. But yea it's really nice to get to fingerfuck anything without having to ask someone to get it for you.
>>
I love brownells, but only for certain stuff. They are generally over priced unless you have a dealer account (which you can get even if you only have a 03 ffl even). Love that you can use coupons on top of dealer pricing.

The customer service is ok. I've not have an issue with them yet. Their return policy is also god like. I wish they would have more edge deals though. They didn't offer any deals until like after half a year the program was rolled out, and most of the deals were rathher crap.

>>31084756
I recently shot a ppq, it was ok.
>>
Overpriced. Half the stuff they have there I can get elsewhere at far less, and so I do. If they have something I need and can't find anywhere else, I'll pay, but they aren't getting a dime from me for anything I can get even slightly cheaper elsewhere. It's the principle, I guess.
>>
>>31084679
sup
>>
>>31083510
Different guy, but it has some issues.
>backstock items not restocked in anything even remotely close to a timely manner (had powder on backorder for over 2.5 years before it came in, had a specialty gunsmithing tool *only brownells* carries on backorder for literally 5 years, had a trigger channel hone on backorder for 1.5 years)
>not very competitive on prices, even with the 5% "dealer discount" anybody with any form of business license can get
>shipping is kinda high compared to other places
>way behind the power curve on carrying new-to-market items
>website is pure dildos for items with multiple options (specifically ammo)
>website search function is pure dildos
That being said, they have the best customer service of any of the major firearms-related retailers. You get a real person first time every time when you call, and they generally respond to emails within an hour. They are quick to issue refunds or send you RMA shipping labels and are generally quite pleasant, and they have an on-staff gunsmith (who's nice but a bit gruff, I have gotten the same guy every call for years so I wonder if they only have a couple on payroll) that really knows his shit and will take the time to step-by-step walk you through something.
>>
>>31083495
My local gunstore eats the shipping on anything I have them order for me.
>>
>>31084977
In this day in age finding good customer service is like finding a diamond in a 6.2 trillion ton pile of shit freshly imported from India, so I don't mind paying a little extra
>>
>>31084756
It is, however, a fun cheap toy, that holds up preddy gud.
>>
One thing I don't like about brownells is that I had to pay $10 for shipping and despite that, my package came in 12 days.

Like shit nigga this isn't 2002 damn. Nice that they stock sig parts though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.