[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough funz, lets talk fun hypotheticals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1424532093889.jpg (144KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424532093889.jpg
144KB, 750x800px
I have a question for the tactically experienced that would help with a project of mine.

Let's say there is a new, emergent group of individuals that can run abnormally fast. Not like The Flash, but far faster than an olympic runner and has identical stamina. Let's also assume that these people aren't very common. For carrying capacity, a female could easily carry a PDW, secondary, ammo and a few tools all in specially designed holsters and remain almost unhindered in maneuverability with the possibility to carry more for an exchange in agility with males being less affected by trade-offs.

With all of these factors in mind including an increase in caloric consumption, what role would you have them perform on the battlefield if at all?
>>
Running messages
>>
40mph? 70mph?
Why kinda of runner, 100 yard? Marathon?
With only 15lbs of kit?
>>
>>31079451

Let's say 60-70 mph at a dead sprint

Great ability to pace out at 35-40 mph for distances under a mile
>>
>>31079414

same role as regular infantry I suppose
>>
>>31079451

OP again barebones loadout for females would be around 15 lbs of kit (no extra cargo for tasks)

Males could have a barebones loadout of up to 30 lbs

The idea would be that the gear is placed and secured ideally to where it is distributed evenly across the body.
>>
I'd have them PT
>>
Getting infantry in has never really been a problem, but getting them out is much tougher. That's pretty much all they'd be great at that normal infantry can't do now. Sabotage would be the best role for them I imagine, since they don't need to use vehicles to escape.

They'd also be excellent suicide bombers if they're Muslim
>>
>>31079414
SOF dude

where we put all the super hard dicks
>>
>>31079414
Raids, I guess. More law enforcement than war.

Unload from a truck around the block, zip up and breach and clear lightening quick.
Reeeeeee normies roll up to secure location.
Better for foot chases. Mobile units call in a foot chase, radio in zippy doods, they box in and run them to ground.
>>
>>31079471
So doom marine level running?
>>
>PVT get up that hill and tell me what you see!
>>
>>31079414
They would absolutely dominate normal people in combat. Speed and violence of action is critical in maintaining and taking back initiative.
Being able to maneuver that much faster than your enemy over the roughest terrain is a pretty huge deal.
In a 1v1 sense it's a serious advantage but when it comes to playing on teams at the squad and platoon level it's murder.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.