[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20160817-011519.png (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160817-011519.png
194KB, 720x1280px
I am an international arms dealer operating out of the US entierly legally. Just got a supplier in Pakistan (pic related but old pic). Ask me anything!
>>
OP here, will be around through tomorrow if I dont respond immediately, its because Im sleeping. Will try and get back to you.
>>
File: IMG_20160814_015511.jpg (32KB, 605x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160814_015511.jpg
32KB, 605x645px
>>31079256
Nigger, wtf
>>
OP here I trolled you guys haha! XD
>>
>>31079256
Why Pakistan? Are their weapons able to be sold at a lower price point than other comparable weapons? How's their QC?
>>
Real OP here. I make profit via bids on military contracts in the US and non-sanctioned countries. Say the contract Im awarded is 50,000. And the product of my supplier is 45, 000. I make 15000 profit. Pakistan is ideal because they have a massive surplus and production capacity (Pakistan has the world's 7th largest military, and the facilities to back it up). POF is the state owned monopoly on everything from munitions, to heavy arms, to mortars. LONG STORY SHORT: the profit margin is higher, because they make quality goods for comparably dirt cheap.
>>
My answer^^^

>>31079620
>>
Real real OP here.
Hows it goin?
The names, Foster...
Im a Demon, Sent from the wastlands of the Glowing Sea, where we were cast out, and through disaster and devostation, we lost our innocense. It is in that moment, that feeling, the feeling of powerlessness. It is in that feeling where good men, turn cruel. I on the other hand, know this feeling, and will do everything in my power, to make sure no man must bere that feeling, alone.
So step up, if you want to get burn't
"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace" - The Tart Toater
Now Fuck off
...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
>>
>>31079811
Question, I drive CDL and don't have a wife/kids or really a home to worry about. How would one like me go about getting into moving some of your equipment? Or are you just paperwork/white collar only?
>>
I am strictly a "white colar paper pusher" type. As put. All products are freighted under the premise of an FCA freight incoterm. Meaning the supplier handles shipping. I however also handle operations dealing with more complex forwarder to forwarder scenarios. IF YOU WANT TO MOVE MY PRODUCT: you'd need to work in thr freight area of export for one of my suppliers, or one of my forwarders.
>>
my answer -real OP

>>31079823
>>
I see you recently watched War Dogs and read the Rolling Stone article on them.
Was the movie any good?
>>
>>31079850
Interesting. I can get a twic card if you are talking about domestic trade, but are you talking about international shipping via port or via land? Cause I can do either if you give me a company to possibly look at.
>>
>>31079865

I have not yet seen the movie, however I know the story. I have been working in the area of defense export since late 2010. My company's first "establishment" deals; where during the French intervantion in Mali (2011-2013). However this was not my first job in defense export, my first was working for the ITA in the DC navy yard, then a private logistics firm, then I started my own firm.
>>
>>31079875
International, I am a shareholder in a few air freight companies. Asset split a naval freight company in South Africa. But again, most orders under standard FCA incoterms.
>>
>>31079892
Any possibility of hearing those company names? I'm legitimately wanting to get started in this kind of work.
>>
>>31079928
Are you asking for a sample list of my suppliers?
>>
File: 57367798.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
57367798.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
>>31079256
INTERPOL here....do you feel validation now faggot??
>>
>>31079935

Tempting. You note you are fully legal, but legality matters on jurisdiction. How does one run such an operation of knowing all these sellers and how does one go about finding buyers? Is there a large capital needed to get into the market?
>>
>>31079969
To find sellers you simply contact and achieve business dialouge with manufacturers. Which is as easy to start as shooting a short introductory email, detailing your company's interest in thier products and the direction you want to go in to achieve a supplier-dealer relationship.
CONTRACTS: You may use services such as fbo.gov, or search the international market via services such as the free dgmarkets.com. Be sure to understand the types of contracts and appropriate RFP formatting on a per-contract basis.
TAKE NOTE: You must unterstand your coumty's defense export controls policy and various international levels of policy. Such as ITAR and EAR. Or broad multinational policies such as those of the European Union.
>>
>>31079969
No there is no large capital needed for entry. Just enough to establish your business.
>>
File: 1400265100609.jpg (15KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1400265100609.jpg
15KB, 235x212px
>>31079995
Thanks for all the info, OP. I'm definitely going to look into this market. I'm hoping it's not terribly hard to get my foot in the door.
>>
Its just like any other business, you have to make your export and contract managment capabilities appeal to the supplier and buyer, enough so for them to consider your services and wish to continue dialouge.
>>
>>31080023

Are you mainly in the business of small arms, or do you do everything, including armor and artillery?
>>
>>31080037
The biggest thing Ive ever shipped was several T-72 main battle tanks, made in Belarus by my primary supplier: Beltechexport. But if given the opprotunity I can supply MiG variants and Mi helicopters all out of Belarus.

Beltechexport has been my major supplier and general 1 stop shop since 2013, when the US sanctions were lifted. You can get most any peice of Russian equipment from them, as long as it was made in Belarus. As sanctions prohibit any dealings with the Russian defense monopoly's.
>>
My apologies, monopolies*.
>>
>>31080052
So due to being US based, there are certain countries you cannot make deal with. Does having a intricate understanding of euro-asian politics and trade negotiations help with knowing who wants to buy what?

How much can someone who does this make in profit in a month?
>>
>>31080128
I have made an average of 2.6 million on yearly returns. Yes having an up to date information regarding Eurasian politics is helpful, but not as much as knowing the defense export control policies of your potential buyer. And knowing who you can and cant sell to is a must. Government bidding sites are the best way to approach a given countries market, unless you have an inside source.

Banking in Singapore is the best scenario for handling your revanue. Just make sure your arrangment with your QI allows you to maintain a company investment fund operable in your country. In my case, here in the US, that money is tax deductible. And if you can travel, pay, etc... through the company in that case, why wouldnt you?
>>
money I spend through the company account is not listed as my personal returns. As I find it much more expediant to pay via company account where applicable. To reiterate.
>>
What's the most you have made in a single deal? Have you ever had one go south?
>>
>>31080219
The most I have ever made in a single deal was 1.4 Million. Which was the T-72 deal. Most contracts are in the range of 20000-50000 in profit. Much rarer are deals 150,000 and up.

A DEAL GONE SOUTH:
2 cases of such have happend. The first was the shut down of a military airport in Tajikistan earlier this year. Which left the shipment on a US military rented airport in Mongolia, the shipment was to Tajikistan, then they shutdown their own airport, complained about where the product was; this lasted for 2 and a half weeks, until it was put through that the flight could be made. All of it left completely unexplained, and I was paid 5 days late. Which was the real worry.

The second being a munutions shipment being made to Poland and having it been reported and confirmed arrived. Then it completely disappeared. I was still paid, as tue shipment was made. But the whole thing was very odd.
>>
>>31080257

Do you speak arabic or russian for the job? Or isn't that neccesary''
>>
No it typically isnt necessary. However I speak Armenian, English, amd Russian. Which have certainly proved useful in ways both expected amd unexpected.
>>
>>31080293
I'm guessing English has been the main language that's great for trade. I remember a long while back that everyone understands what $ means, in any language.
>>
Generally yes. Most larger companies have translators for english as do governments. Its important as its rare to find a case with out it.
>>
god damn k I walk in and we have a mother fucking arms dealer.
So in your opinion is the hexar flexible level 3 vest any good??
>>
Um, no opinion I suppose.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.