[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany recommends innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: rayshuns.jpg (82KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
rayshuns.jpg
82KB, 1000x750px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

>Germany is currently on high alert after two Islamist attacks and a shooting rampage by a mentally unstable teenager last month. Berlin announced measures earlier this month to spend considerably more on its police and security forces and to create a special unit to counter cyber crime and terrorism.

>"The population will be obliged to hold an individual supply of food for ten days," the newspaper quoted the government's "Concept for Civil Defence" - which has been prepared by the Interior Ministry - as saying.

>It also mentions the necessity of a reliable alarm system, better structural protection of buildings and more capacity in the health system, the paper said.

Prepare for the innawoods-pocalypse, meine Freunde.

How would you prepare for the coming storm?
>>
>>31069762
Oh, also post your SHTF kit
>>
>>31069762
Innawoods? No. They're advocating bugging in, which is by far the best choice for anyone living in a city.
>>
Germans deserve everything they get.

Look what they did to their own nation
>>
>>31069762
They are just trying to enact some common sense into people. Barely no one stocks up on food and water anymore because the convenience store is 100 meters that way. I'd argue that food crisis would set in on three days if stores would not get new stock in case of crisis.
>>
>>31069789

everyone serious about dealing with a habbening should have either a secondary place, like a friend's cabin or your own cabin or a cave with a water source or shelter with septic and water and food, anything permanent or at least semi permanent that you could see yourself living in for months or years.

To highlight this need, just pack up all your shit and what you think you need and go diddle around in the woods for a few weeks. After the biting insects have their way with you and you deal with all of the inherent problems of being a self sufficient mountain man, you realize that there are a lot of good options to be had that involve permanent structures, if the location is right. Defending said structure of course is not always easy, so location and appearance and friends are important.

If you really want to be in the woods build a shelter in the woods with a filtered water supply and solar, with backup parts if possible.

being in woods is not easy for a really long time, couple that with the shock of losing your home to a bunch of crazed gov or nogs and you might find yourself kinda bummed out.

bugging in is good but take the idle time you have now to find a home that is not RIGHT IN the city where logistics are oh so sensitive and shit can happen in a bad way fast.

If I lived in the city my first priority would be to spend every waking moment and every available resource to find a house or place to live that was out of the city.

just my 02. read up on every available, coherently written account of civil shtf and collapses to be sure you are brushed up on the shitty things that will happen in cities. Katrina is a good event to learn from, the gov learned from it and also learned how they can grab some peoples guns "in an emergency" and thankfully here the law was passed that they cant do that shit again lawfully, but God only knows what kind of hidden laws they have buried in the thousands of pages of jargon in martial law provisions.
>>
File: 30650.jpg (345KB, 950x591px) Image search: [Google]
30650.jpg
345KB, 950x591px
>>31069867
Pic related will get you far if you haven't a permanent structure. These are tents for long range recon troops, meant to stay behind enemy lines for weeks, or even months. They're still used by ordinary recon and the like.
>>
>>31069762
I love how they just let a bunch of refugees across the border and get an influx in terror attacks, and then instead of sending them the fuck back, they tell real German citizens to prepare to live on their own without law support and expanding hospitals to prep for more bodies.

What in the fuck.
>>
File: 24433.jpg (151KB, 950x626px) Image search: [Google]
24433.jpg
151KB, 950x626px
>>31069885
Or if you want more space, you can shove ~23 men into one of these without anyone having to lie completely on top of on another. With the stove in the middle, of course. Can fit more without it.
>>
>>31069905
>Guns are still not needed for self defense in case of the apocalypse.
>>
>>31069933
Oh right, have smore food and water, wait 10 days for LE to arrive to collect your headless body.
>>
File: Gits_9002.jpg (111KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Gits_9002.jpg
111KB, 500x268px
>create a special unit to counter cyber crime and terrorism.

We deutsch GITS now?
>>
Remember when Germany used to be feared?
>>
File: federal land grab.jpg (2MB, 2700x1962px) Image search: [Google]
federal land grab.jpg
2MB, 2700x1962px
>>31069885
yes. if you must go in to the woods, stash as much shit as you can beforehand to be ready and have several spots picked out near a clean water source or at least safe enough to filter.

running out of water = dieded

water is more important than almost anything and this is why we currently face a "dirty war" where some very large and powerful entities are shitting up the water supply with chemicals, waste and pollution, and simultaneously forcing farmers out of business to snap up their land and using "the spotted freckled swooping pine owl" or whatever animal happens to be anywhere, to grab up land for federal ownership, while they carefully lock up clean water areas for themselves.

the good water gets sucked out of reservoirs and old water tables to be hoarded, or property bought where strategic water sources exist.

we WILL see water wars in the USA. Secure your water sources.
>>
File: image_large.jpg (91KB, 408x737px) Image search: [Google]
image_large.jpg
91KB, 408x737px
>>31069968
Luckily I live in Finland, so we'll only be invaded by foreign countries for our water. Though Russia should be content with Lake Ladoga for now at the least.
>>
>>31069989
But you guys are no pushovers. Invading armies would have to figure out seriously creative strategies to try to take your land and resources

Finland is not a place I would want to invade. You guys are good fighters, comfortable with the weather and terrain and it is to your great advantage.
>>
How does one store food and water best in a cramped environment? I live in an apartment/flat, and it's tough.
>>
>>31070054
>>31070054
You literally don't. Go search for a bugout place and store all of it there. The more remote, the better. Means you can defend it easier from looters.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 1076x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1076x1920px
>>31070030
Yeah, but considering Russia would be the invader, we're pretty much looking at a costly victory for the Ivans, but a victory nonetheless.
Our doctrine is focused on causing the maximal amount of casualties with maximum mobility and ambushes everywhere at every point and every time. Which combined with our flexible artillery system, large amount of organic indirect support, more artillery and mortars than the Western military mights of Europe and Russia's own, inflexible artillery system, they'd have one hell of a time trying to cope with direct combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2crAx8kibis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foipv7iVP-c
>>
File: 1469928256923.jpg (50KB, 496x746px) Image search: [Google]
1469928256923.jpg
50KB, 496x746px
>>31069989
Assuming Finland is still as a capable as it was in the past, I'm pretty confident you guys could handle yourselves in an invasion.
>>
>>31070093
>10:1
good lord
>>
>>31070081
>germany
>remote
>>
File: 1471724736453.jpg (553KB, 1592x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1471724736453.jpg
553KB, 1592x1592px
>>31070093
The FDF is more capable now than it was before. It's now capable of defending the entire country, instead of abandoning everything North of Oulu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5qB_Lb4890
>>
This will probably be more for the inevitable growth of terrorism, where they plan to shut everything down and have people stay in place if large scale attacks happen.
>>
>>31069762
Man, I'm really glad all the Germans here in Syrupstan are all freedom as fuck.
>>
>>31069961
It IS feared

By other Germans.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.