[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surrender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 21

File: 453345.jpg (123KB, 658x390px) Image search: [Google]
453345.jpg
123KB, 658x390px
>During one of the stages of the collective security Treaty organization exercises in the North-West of Russia recorded voice through the speakers called “NATO soldiers” to surrender, reports RIA Novosti.
“NATO soldiers! You cheated! You are not the peacemakers! Lay down your
arms! You are fighting on foreign soil. For their treacherous attack,
you have broken the peace of the country. You will be overtaken by a
just retribution and the anger of the people who have not suffered
defeat in any war. Drop your weapons, cease to be puppets in the hands
of your leaders!” called a recorded female voice, broadcast through
loudspeakers in the direction of the imaginary enemy.
This entry passed in several European languages, including Russian, English and German.

It's on, you are somewhere in baltics sitting in the trenches hearing this in loudspeaker, how do you react?
>>
send the dude over that everyone hates with a suicide vest pretending to surrender
>>
>>31069113

No kidding if we attacked Russia first I'd probably lay down my weapon and walk towards Russian lines.
>>
File: 1470859468569.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
1470859468569.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
>>31069113
Why am I in the baltic instead of Finland?
Why am I in a trench in the current year?
How long do I have until the enemy rains sweet death in the form of 155mm airburst onto my head?
>>
>>31069113
>You are fighting on foreign soil. For their treacherous attack,
>you have broken the peace of the country.
>It's on, you are somewhere in baltics sitting in the trenches hearing this in loudspeaker

I'd walk to the nearest residence say I'm a NATO soldier and enjoy a warm welcome and a nice family meal, to refresh me before fighting the filthy communist occupators
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 681x681px
Affix. Fucking. Bayonets.
>>
No one but the fucking mongols invaded russia and won. Fuck if im going to freeze to death for some dumb politician im laying my arms down
>>
File: russian military history.jpg (211KB, 600x1896px) Image search: [Google]
russian military history.jpg
211KB, 600x1896px
>>31069113
>You will be overtaken by a
just retribution and the anger of the people who have not suffered
defeat in any war.

HOLY KEKS
>>
>>31069113
>how do you react?
return speaker shitposting with loop of "slavs aren't whiteeeee"
>>
File: 1467603138145.jpg (144KB, 637x496px) Image search: [Google]
1467603138145.jpg
144KB, 637x496px
>It's on, you are somewhere in baltics sitting in the trenches hearing this in loudspeaker, how do you react?
I start singing this in full knowledge that the ICBMs are already en route to Moscow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QbUSjnhv6M
>>
>>31069195
Kek

Surrendering never works out well for the surrendering soldiers. At best you are used for political leverage. At worst you are tortured to death, or slowly starve in a camp with no shelter.

Look at how Germans treated their POWs, providing camps with hospitals and theaters and swimming pools.

Called butchers and accused of killing millions for the keks.

And the russians/americans treatment of POWs. The russians stucknthem in a fueld and shot them or just put a fence up and watched them die, the americans beat them and made them accept all the blame for the civilians the allues mercilessly killed. The allies won ww2 by war crimes, massive war crimes. All the trials and nazi bashing over decades is to cover the wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians to win a desperate war.
>>
>>31070342

Go look up Camp Opelika, there's a paper written on it called "we were the most fortunate of prisoners".
>>
File: 1471613653024.jpg (79KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471613653024.jpg
79KB, 676x720px
>>31069113
>called a recorded female voice
Advance forward while screaming CUMMY IN COMMIE MUMMY
>>
File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>31069113

"YOUR FATHER WAS CIRCUMCISED BY MY RABBI YOU PRICK!"
>>
File: Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1-635x357[1].jpg (54KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1-635x357[1].jpg
54KB, 635x357px
>>31070342
>Surrendering never works out well for the surrendering soldiers.
Dude, it's conventional army of more or less civilized country. Not towelheads. Soviets always had common sense in questions of captured US citizens
>>
>>31069113
>who have not suffered defeat in any war
sure, if WW1, Polish-Soviet War, Baltic independence wars, Winter War, Afghanistan and the first Chechen War dont exist then yeah they're unbeatable
>>
>>31070342
>Hitler was a good boy who dindu nuffin he just needed dem countries for lebensraum.

Everyone was a shithead during the war, especially on the eastfront. The USSR and Japan was however probably the worst ones.
>>
>>31070512

>Russians
>valuing POWs

Only if they have value as a political bargaining chip, like Francis Gary Powers.

If they're just regular captured grunts with no value, they shit on them more than the Ukrainians.
>>
>>31070533
Winter war should not be on that list. Finland lost that one.
>>
>>31070552
tie is more like it, after the Russians utterly failed to accomplish anything other than getting slaughtered
>>
>>31069113
If mortar fire causes this reaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
imagine what reaction will be on something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT4mP7ySvg
>>
>>31070580
>You hear that?
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>31070512
Your pic proves my used as political leverage point.

Yes, the Russians will ask nice friendly questions alright.

Lets say you are in OPs scenario. You surrender. They dont beat you to death with a trenching tool. You are now used as a propaganda victory. Hey the ruskies made NATO surrender. Morale is shot all over. You contributed to a loss.

Good fucking job. Whatever happens next, well, you will deserve it when you find out. It wont be 3 hots and a cot though.
>>
>>31070404
>>31070342

You know what, here, testimony from German POW Karl Oehlmann

>As usual everything is O.K. We reached the U.S. satisfied and in comfort. The trip to the southern states
was made in an upholstered [passenger train] car. Food and treatment is excellent, it's like a furlough. Food is served on cloth covered tables. The rest of the time, I am lying down without a shirt under the pines, studying or taking showers. There are 50 of us living in airy, roomy barracks, scenery reminds
one of Mecklenburg. So, dear parents do not worry.

>And dear mother, naturally something about the food. it is no fairy tale. We have cake almost daily, all kinds of fruit, Kellogg's flakes with milk, roasts, salads, real coffee, crackers, etc. I often think how all of you would rejoice, and how urgently the children need it all. Today we have 3 large, fat pancakes and
an omelet just as a side dish. Though food is not the most important thing it gladdens me. To me it is very important as I live just as on vacation. (23)

Many German POWs got fat in US/Canadian POW camps because the food available was so much better than wartime Germany.

There's more excerpts I'll paste later
>>
>>31069113
Laugh at their shitty propaganda, cozy up with a MRE cup of coffee in my trench feeling safe knowing that russians are totally worthless at war.
Then I'll enjoy my coffee while listening of the waves of fighters flying overhead on their way to paste the vatniks over the countryside.
>>
>>31070699

Here's a letter to stalin from POW Andrej Popow, captured on the Eastern front, sent to North Africa as slave labor, and escaped to the Americans.

>We Russian soldiers of the Red Army ... have been captured by Germans and were sent to Africa to labor. WE are now in America. Comrade Stalin, convey our greetings to the valiant Red Army for their successful fighting. We beg the Red soldiers not to permit the Germans to take them prisoners, but to rather fight unto death, to the last drop of blood, because in German camps, out of each 100 Russians captured, one remained alive. They all died of hunger and cold, and many were shot. We are giving as an example one of the biggest camps--Wiesendorf [in Bavaria]. The Russian prisoners have not even seen any barracks, they had to dig for themselves holes in the ground and sleep there. They were stripped of their clothes and shoes and dead prisoners were left to wallow in latrines. The Germans just laughed, daily, from 30 to 40 prisoners died. We are begging Comrade Stalin to request our return from America, back into the Red Army. (51)

Popoj, as a captured laborer, was considered a POW and moved to a US POW camp.
>>
>>31070801

Popoj's letter to his wife from the US.

At present I am in the U.S.A.; for the second time I am a prisoner of war. But in this prison it is possible to live; in Germany we had to starve.... in the U.S.A. Prison the food is good and in the same way are other living conditions. I feel very well, have good clothes, shoes, and I am in good health. I could go again to fight fascists. (53)

The primary complaints of the German officers in the camp were.

1. The US kept trying to de-nazify them by showing wartime movies and propaganda.

2. Since they were captured in North Africa, Arab Auxiliaries were captured at the same time and held in the same camp. The German officers thought this was demeaning to them and requested that the lesser races be moved to a different camp.

To which the camp commandant replied "too bad".
>>
>>31069199
>Why am I in a trench in the current year?
Cuz trench warfare never leaves.
>>
>>31069113
>Russian Accented English.
Laugh if it is a male voice.
Erection if it is female.
>>
File: image.png (314KB, 710x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314KB, 710x781px
>>31070512
>russians
>civilized
>mfw

>>31070797
comfy feels
>>
File: vanhala.jpg (8KB, 228x267px) Image search: [Google]
vanhala.jpg
8KB, 228x267px
>>31069113
A scene from The Unknown Soldier while they are in trenches:

Loudspeaker: "Son of Finland, come and get some bread"
Vanhala: "You come and get some butter on your bread!"
*machine gun fire*
Loudspeaker: "Kill your officers from Lapua and come here"
Vanhala: "We've already killed our officers from Lapua, we only have ones from Laihia left."
*machine gun fire*

One could understand officers from Lapua as fascists and Laihia as jewish, since people from Laihia were known for being cheapskates.
>>
>>31069113
Ignore that load of bullocks. Their counterattack is imminent. Spread out and cover the southern approach.
>>
>>31069113
>Place rifle beside me
>Have a smoke
>Close eyes
>Bend over
>Grip back of thighs with hands
>Kiss ass goodbye while the nukes drop
>>
>>31071367
Pussy. If you were a real soldier, you would have captured the silos by now.
>>
>>31070342
You might just be literally retarded.
>>
Shoot the loudspeaker and threaten any subordinates who looked like they were considering it for even a second with a courtmartial. I will not tolerate cowardice in my battalion, by Jove!
>>
>>31069113
>anyone in Eastern Europe expecting to receive anything but brutality and suffering at the hands of the russians
Only the most retarded of /pol/ dwellers would ever trust a russian. The only way you can live at peace with russia is when you have a wall of bayonets between you and russia, only contrarian neckbeards would ever think that russians where the good guys.
>>
>>31070512
>civilized country
>russia
Russia has always been the opposite of civilized dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfreaxSDZw
That is how they treat their own, PoWs get it ten times worse.
>>
>>31069195
And I'd shoot your traitorous ass in the back. I would be doing you a favor too, being a russian prisoner is a fate far worse than death.
>>
Doesn't estonia or some place like that have a defence strategy of only laying mines?

Some soldier places 40 mines a day, sooner of later one million mines.

Even if the country surrenders the mines are still there.
>>
>>31069113
Kill russians
>>
>>31071873
grunts morale must be sky high
>>
>>31072124
Send former soldiers out looking for the mines.
>>
>>31070342

Heh. No.

Here are the mortality rates and general treatment for WW2 POWs and their respective countries:

Germany:
>4% mortality rate for American and British prisoners
>58% mortality rate for captured Soviets
>In the course of WW2 nearly 3.3 million Soviet prisoners died in German camps

Japan:
>Around 30% mortality rate for prisoners

Russia:
>36% mortality rate for captured Germans

By contrast in America camps:
>About 500,000 POWs in America by 1945.
>Less than 1% mortality rate in prison camps.

Germany prisoners in American camps were treated extremely well and would be a far better place to be than either front in Europe. This had a practical application in that it was reciprocated and positively effected German treatment of American prisoners. I mean shit, America PAID POWs for their labor.

Germans treated Russian prisoners terribly and vice versa. They treated Western prisoners much better, but not the best by any means.
>>
File: Roza Shanina3.jpg (42KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
Roza Shanina3.jpg
42KB, 500x362px
>>31072503

I should note the 4% figure can be disputed to be between 2-4% depending on the time period, but is closer to 2% in general. I just rounded to the higher estimate because fuck you.
>>
File: 1423064716506.png (190KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1423064716506.png
190KB, 458x438px
>>31069113
>mfw I don't fear Putin
>mfw I would vote for him over any of the candidates the US has today
>mfw I don't think Russia's done anything wrong since the fall of the soviets
>>
>>31069811
And then you freeze to death for a different set of politicians.
>>
>>31072629
20 kopecks have been deposited in your account.

You can see Marmeladova TWICE now!
>>
>>31069113
>Surrendering

Kek, worse ever came to worse against anyone I would just fucking attack them with the fun switch. At least I'd die trying/fighting
>>
>>31069113
Not sure, seeing what happened to the 6th Army and others the Russians got their hands on in modern history, I'd probably be more inclined into either retreating or dying but not surrendering.
>>
be mildly amused about the Russians offering me the chance to surrender
> realize my brown ass probably wont last a second with the Russians and life in America is great
>get back to manning the guns for uncle sam and get an arty strike on the position of the loud speaker.
>have dreams of surrendering to hot Russian women only to show them the joys of American dick/.
>>
>>31069113
Probably grab a loudspeaker
>YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER, AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!!!
>>
>>31072629
whats it like standing in breadlines, Vladmir
>>
>>31069113
Well here is what I would do.
>contact feild artillery
>have them fire a lume round right ontop of the Russian position.
>on my loudspeaker say "there are 25 155mm cannons pointed at you right now. Surrender and get a hot meal, internet access and a warm place to sleep or I can have each cannon will fire live rounds on your position"
>>
>>31070580
Those guys crying were SeaBees or some shit - basically POGs. Then again, this is low effort trolling.
>>
If anyone is interested, here's OP speech in original slav voice recorded on latest RU drills, enjoy

https://youtu.be/JphnG3gTjxo
>>
>>31070506
underrated post
>>
File: cia congrats.png (172KB, 311x301px) Image search: [Google]
cia congrats.png
172KB, 311x301px
>>31069113
I take the loudspeaker from Sergei, and show him how to shitpost properly.
>>
>>31069113
>Russia the eternal victim...
>never been defeated,
>imperialist West,
>joo masters,
Next thing you know they are asking for proofs.
All vatniks sound the same.
>>
>>31069113
I would fight to the end. Surrender to russians is worse than death. And not even because of torture, this is a question of honor. surrender to russians is the same that surrendered to animals. You admitted that mindless animal can beat you.
Never surrender to russians.
>>
>>31072124
It's a good strategy.
>>
Only /pol/ would surrender to Russia
>>
>Estimate range of audio
>Call in fire mission on suspected location
>>
File: DTROTRREF54.jpg (231KB, 1503x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DTROTRREF54.jpg
231KB, 1503x1024px
>call fire mission on loudspeaker
>masturbate into the snow
>eat delicious southwest beef and bean MRE and smoke Marlboros in my cozy af foxhole
>take a massive shit a few days later
>remove commie

Pretty good time.
>>
>>31072503

Yeah, sure, all those figures all false. How did the USA treat Japanese citizens during the war? Put them in concentration camps. We did not treat prisoners well, never have and never will. Its rare for shit like abu ghraib to leak out.
>>
>shrug
i don´t care if im the perceived bad guy, if im as far as in the middle of a battle and could die easily i wouldn´t think too deeply about stuff like that.
Maybe decades into the future while safe back home i would start meditating on it
>>
>>31079277
>Yeah, sure, all those figures all false. How did the USA treat Japanese citizens during the war? Put them in concentration camps.
which specifically organized good food that would be suited to japanese palletes, and organized shit like baseball games.

Interment camps and concentration camps are not the same thing.

Provide evidence to back your assertions, or commit suicide.
>>
File: 631461651.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
631461651.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>31069113 (OP)
>how do you react?
I signed up to kill sand people not Europeans for Hillary Clinton and Merkal

>>31078628
>eat delicious southwest beef and bean MRE

Implying Spc Hernandez and Sgt Jamal haven't siphoned those supplies. Pork sausage and gravy for you. You have matches but no cigarettes left to smoke at this point. The mre heater wont heat up the shit that instantly froze to your ass in Russia.
>>
File: Leopard 1-a5.jpg (290KB, 1480x990px) Image search: [Google]
Leopard 1-a5.jpg
290KB, 1480x990px
>>31069113
move forward and kill those subhumans
>>
Shitpost on /pol/ with a cell phone I picked up off a dead Russian villager and tell them Russia isn't white.
>>
>Russia invaded Poland.
>Sends polish POWs to gulag
>Pows treated worse than Russian criminals.
Just another day in the land of communism!
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x357px
>>31079475
Is was so bad the nisei signed up to fight for the U.S. and we're one of the most highly decorated units in the U.S. Army.

Google the 442nd
>>
>>31079505
Hernandez is a fucking boot and he still owes me $20 from that poker game last week. He knows me and the rest of second squad have no problem giving him a Texas blanket party when he goes to sleep, we even got the little squeaky fire hydrant dog toy to hold the hot sauce. Sergeant Jamal got blown up last week dude, he's never going to walk again. Fat fuck is sitting on his ass in Ramstein hanging out with cute little German girls all day.
>>
>>31079475
>organized good food
The food given out was often canned, essentially prison food.
>would be suited to japanese palletes
Fruit in syrup over rice doesn't sound very japanese.

Conditions were so shit there's annual gatherings at where the camps used to be in remembrance.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 900x736px
>>31069113
I'd probably just follow whatever orders were given to me by who ever was in charge. Easy.
>>
>>31069113
NUTS!
>>
This is all great but how do we get to Pripyat?
>>
>>31079970
Holy shit you're on /k/ too? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than shitpost? Not enough raildex threads to shit up?
>>
>>31074454
It's a female, would masturbate in foxhole
>>
Surrender, no questions

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/hundreds-ukraine-troops-cross-into-russia-2014841040589215.html
>>
File: 1416284198538-1.jpg (230KB, 1346x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416284198538-1.jpg
230KB, 1346x1000px
>>31072343
Russian government is doing everything in its power to stop these practices for that very reason.

When in battlefield the first thing a Russian average soldier does is to kill his immediate superior for being savage asshole that he is.

It's even theorized that #1 cause of death for Russian officers and commissars during the great patriotic war was being shot in the back though state records would never support this theory.
>>
>>31069113
Laugth hard and be happy and full of anticipation to kill russians.
>>
A female voice you say?

Fap, like any good grunt who's been the field longer than a week would do.
>>
>>31080283
I wonder how they'll go about doing that given that the problem is not organization but the fact that the average russian is a subhuman savage.
>>
>>31080283
So it was the officers that murder raped over 2 million German women after the war?
>>
File: 1419176749836.jpg (162KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1419176749836.jpg
162KB, 500x532px
>>31080445
Kind of yes. Officers ignored orders from high command concerning treatment of local population. High command ignored this fact since the damage was already done.

The high command however did not give these orders to protect German population but rather to further the spread of socialist ideology. Just wanted to note this so that we're clear about my stance on Russians.
>>
>>31080204
>Al Jazeera

They're funded by the Saudis, anon. The fact you read that propaganda leaflet is an excellent showcase of why you're a grunt in the trenches.
>>
>>31080546
That average Russians are such subhumans they need an officer as handler and cannot be held responsible for their own actions, got it.
>>
>>31079277

Not more than 5,000 Japanese were in POW camps in continental US at a time. Most simply didn't make it to the US, but were interned in India, Australia, in theatre, etc. Quite simply, most Japanese were killed before they could be imprisoned. Many killed themselves before capture and the ones that were captured were often wounded and treated then sent off to the States. The ones that made it to American POW camps were treated much better than you'd expect.

>Yeah, sure, all those figures all false

The Treatment of Prisoners of War in World War II by S. P. MacKenzie

Nazi Prisoners of War in America, by Arnold Krammer

There are a couple more where those figures come from, but I recommend reading those books if you want to educate yourself instead of looking like a retard on a Vietnamese doll making forum.
>>
File: Bazza.png (830B, 16x16px) Image search: [Google]
Bazza.png
830B, 16x16px
>>31069130
underrated post
>>
>>31070342
>The allies won ww2 by war crimes, massive war crimes

And the Nazis lost ww2 after committing far worse crimes. See the difference, Wehraboo?
>>
>>31069113
>How do I react

yell fuck you and mag dump in the general direction of the enemy
>>
>>31069113
>Russian liberators thinking they'll ever have the moral high ground
I'll cover my arrows in shit just to make sure they die of infection if not from wounds.

>Inb4 why arrows
Ooga booga give reparations white man.
>>
>>31080316
Back in the navy we always did it together.
>yfw miss fapping your mates
>>
>>31069113
Laugh. Only weak-willed men who can't rely on their comrades next to them would succumb to pointless propaganda.

That being said, You know what the next mission would be: Find the speaker and destroy it.
>>
>>31069113
>You cheated!
Didn't know war had the same restrictions as a playground game of tag.
>>
>>31079505

Just gotta stick it out. Eat those MRE's like ice cubes, changing my socks every 4 hours and tying the damp ones around my neck. Will use old sock to create a heat vacuum to shit in. Always improvise.
>>
>>31070342
You have GOT to be fucking kidding.
Oh wait, it's /k/
>>
Your government needs you to go into vast cold wasteland and bring civilization to retarded barbarians who ban gays, oppress freedoms and hate human rights. The war is going to be a cakewalk. Slavs are dumb pathetic subhumans, their soldiers are malnourished conscripts, their hardware is old soviet junk. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing.

The spearhead of your NATO task force brigade penetrates deep into hostile territory with zero resistance. Except the locals don't rush to greet you with flowers. In fact, one of them manages to throw a grenade into one of the trucks and blow up your transgender corporal. A couple days after, the enemy counterattacks. The wall of MLRS barrage wipes out the entire battalion covering your flank. You see how M1A2, the bestest tank in the world, gets penetrated by guided missile, blasts off blowout panels and engulfs in glistening flames while the choir of inhuman screams inside overlaps the screech of detonating sabots. Your squaddie's head catches a 12,7 and blows up like a watermelon, spattering his brains over your multicam. Raining steel of thermobarics comes down on your heads and minute later a sickly sweet odor of burnt human flesh rises from a smoldering piece of meat that used to be your captain. XO is trying to contact HQ, but comms are jammed. Nobody knows what to do. The third, or maybe seventh, or eleventh barrage comes in and you duck for cover, realizing this is how it will end, face down in a filthy mudhole, from a lousy shrapnel, without even seeing your enemy. You try to recall any prayers but no god can hear you through thundering roar of artillery and wailing of the dying men.

And then it all suddenly stops. A female voice reasonably asks you what the hell are doing here while Jamal, Alejandro and Tyrone are tripple penetrating your gf back home.

The most loudly chest-thumping /k/illing machines itt will be the most fast runners on a white flag racetrack.
>>
>>31084434
>Girlfriend

You not hard enough for the marines, son?

Also
>M1A2
>Bestest tank in the world

Pick one
>>
>>31084434
This.
Also, thermobaric shit hurts really bad before one dies from it
>>
>>31084434
Imagine the opposite, you being a in a russian spearhead trying to """"liberate""""" some baltic country.
You where promised glory and little resistance but as soon as you cross the border, everything goes to shit.
You where promised that russian artillery would neutralize NATO artillery, that SAMs would keep the air clear and that your tanks would slaughter the opposition.
Then you find out that the more mobile NATO artillery and their superior artillery guidance systems managed to avoid most of the russian opening barrage and managed to respond in kind. Steel rain wrecks your APCs, you see your friends flail and scream as they try to climb free of their burning graves of steel.
What worse is, the next moment your organic AA gets hit by some kind of guided munition from a plane you hear roaring high up well after your only anti air defense got torn to shreds. Behind you SAM missiles take to the sky and you feel hope only to have it dashed when you hear ammo dumps far behind you explode and your strategic SAM falls quiet.
The advance has ground to a complete halt as the HQ has stopped responding and suddenly the lead tank throws its turret into the air in a violent explosion, hit by something you cannot see nor hear.
Any attempt to dig in is met with guided artillery so precise that you either get your lungs turned to pulp by the blast or buried alive in your trench turned grave.
NATO planes rule the sky, precision munitions turns once living russians to steaming chunks spread over the ground, the smell of burning oil and flesh billow from the burning tanks and APCs and in the distance a loudspeaker bellows;
"Sprölölölö :DDDD"
You know the finns have arrived and you off yourself, knowing that death is certain anyway.
>>
>>31086394
Why are you upset that he called you out on some bullshit 7yo chest thumping, that you have to call in the kill/death ratio in a war 100 years ago where mostly ukrainians died along with other halfstarving conscripts (not undermining the magic sisu btw).
War isnt like video games, calculations based on wikipedia or loud shitposting on 4chan.
And when it comes to the russian """"liberation""""" of the butthurt belt as they call it, remember that there are a fuckton of vatniks there living for a long time.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.