[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germfag / eurocuck thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 600px-Pulp-mac1.jpg (51KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Pulp-mac1.jpg
51KB, 600x255px
My fellow Germfags
how many dicks did you suck and how many loops did you jump through to get your funs?

Austriafag here.

That shit is a pain in the butt.
>>
>>31069094
bump
>>
>>31071910
no germfags here?
>>
>>31069094
I'm a finnfag, can I participate?
>>
>>31072220
sure thing
>>
I have that blender.
It's a good blender.
>>
>>31069094
2000€ for a hunting license and countless hours wasted on courses. but it was all worth it.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_124432.jpg (722KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_124432.jpg
722KB, 2560x1920px
>>31069094
Yeah fuck that shit
>>
>>31072434
i am thinking to get my hunting license, so i can stop doing all that club shit (shooting 18 times a year;socialcing with all them old folks), just in order to keep my stuff>>31072437. Did you take a regular course or one of those 2-week ones?
>>
>>31072488
Regular, but took forever.
But there are restrictions right now on buying semi auto rifles who can hold more than two rounds in their magazine.
>>
>>31072510
yeah that is not that new, same for sportshooter and 10 round mags, but who cares?
What guns do you have (pics) ?
>>
>>31069094
Nigger we can buy bolt action rifles/double b shotguns without permit, just have fun with one of those, while the slow ass faggots process your wbk
>>
>>31072545
http://www.jaegermagazin.de/jagd-aktuell/news-fuer-jaeger/verbot-von-halbautomatischen-buechsen-ministerium-haelt-wort/
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2024x4864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2024x4864px
Feels good to live in the best country in Europe.
>>
>>31072821
wtf, well lets hope the USA lets me in after i get my degree
>>
>>31069094
German sportshooter here

There are two ways to get funs

It aint that hard but it takes money and time

I got a .22lr rifle, cz75B and now im getting a k31

First of all you need to be part of a gun club, second of all you need to be in a verband and be one year in the gun club.
Also you need to be 18 for bolt action rifles and single shot pistols and single shot rifles (all just in .22)

If you want to have a semiautomatic with a caliber bigger than .22 you need to be at least 21 and need a psychological test (been there , done that ) which is expensive as fuck

If you got all this shit you have to proof that you have a gun safe which is certified for your gun (models with security levels A,B,0) for this you have to fill a form and it costs money

That weapon you shoot has to be in the sportordnung of your verband so you have to fill a form and mail it to your verband and this costs money

Than you need the certification of your gunclub

Than you need the sachkunde wich takes three days and money

For semiautos the psychological test which costs money and time

If you have done this shit you will get a background check

If you passed all this shit you get a wbk (yellow or green or both if you want)

Now your local police officer or other ordnungsamt staff member writes the first entry into the wbk and gives you a stamp (this costs money again)
Also he asks you if you want to be able to buy ammo for your gun. If you say yes you get another stamp into your wbk which costs money again

After that you go to your gunstire, show him the wbk, and you can buy the gun and informs the officials that you bought the gun

After that you have to go to the police or ordnungsamt again and he has to give you the last stamp which costs money again

Congratulations you now have a gun as a sportshooter
>>
>>31073314
Was it even worth it in your opinion?
>>
>>31073396
Absolutley

It takes money and time but i shoot very often and have made a lot of friends through the gun club

If someone got a gun in germany and its legal you can be sure hes a nice guy

Also if you went rhrough all the loop holes you can actually buy every gun

And if you get the red wbk somehow you can even get full auto guns here
>>
>>31072721
Zivildienstfag here
>>
>>31072847
I wish I could move to Switzerland if zhe shit really hits the fan in germanistan and they completly cuck our shit up.
Also, you need a P210 nigga. How can you be swiss and not own one?
>>
>>31073396
Getting a hunting permit and the subsequent permit to buy guns is alot faster. But the test isn´t easy and kinda expensive.
>>
>>31073875
Getting my hunting permit next year. How is hunting in Germany? Can you even hunt properly or is there a lot of bureaucracy?

>Why do German hunters not seem to wear camouflage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.