[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nano.jpg (155KB, 840x559px) Image search: [Google]
nano.jpg
155KB, 840x559px
My little sister is going off to college soon and I want to get her a CCW for her birthday. As an older brother I get a bit paranoid about her safety. Any recommendations? Was considering a Beretta Nano in pink or something.
>>
>>31063739
Don't worry I'm sure Jamal and Tyrone will accompany her on that 6am before class walk of shame.
>>
>>31063739
>pink
why tho??? why are girl's guns always pink??? why would you blatantly give away the fact you're carrying like that (i.e, a black box in a bag vs a bright pink box in a bag)
>>
>>31063766
I know. But I'm looking for something for when Jamal and Tyron are too busy burning down buildings and looting because some nig shot another nig.

>>31063775
Same reason I'm looking for a compact and not a full size. She's not into firearms as much as the rest of the family so I'm looking for something more feminine in an attempt to appeal to her more.
>>
>>31063775
Because women are like children. You have to make them taking care of their own personal safety "appealing" to them.
>>
>drunk college girl with a gun
that's going to end well...
>>
>>31063857
>college girl alone on campus at night with no means to defend herself
Not much better tbqh
>>
File: Sigp238.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sigp238.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>31063775
Girl here.
A gun needs to look good if it's going to be with me every day. I get that glocks will probably be the best to go to war with but I'm not going to war in my every day life so something better looking would be preferable.

>>31063739
Get her a nice looking p238 and express the importance of good ammo.
>>
If she isn't comfortable or remotely proficient with it you'll be buying her a liability and she's probably better off with a can of wasp spray. Don't just buy her a pistol because she's going to college.
>>
>>31063879
Nah she'll be fine. Remember women are equal to men these days, she can handle herself. She's a tough independent woman in 2016.
>>
>>31063879
>drunk
>get into stupid arguments
>shoots other person
>"OMFG, that SKANK said I was a SLUT, I shot her to shut her skank mouth UP!"
>>
>>31063739
>My little sister is going off to college soon and I want to get her a CCW for her birthday.

First of all, is she 21? Does she have a CHPL? DESU if she wants a handgun she'd get one; for most college students, a firearm is a huge liability given the lifestyle.
>>
>>31065041

More likely going to show it off and ND. Or have it stolen when some of the locals she did coke with in her room come back for their electronics and other stuff. Or she may become mentally ill and do something awful.

Trust me, I fell for the college meme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.