[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home FFL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1377.jpg (221KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
221KB, 720x960px
Anyone have their FFL, how much money do you make?
>>
There really isn't too much money in it. Depending on location, you can make some decent side money on transfers, but most guns you sell will have to be special orders, which will require you to setup a network of people who will want to order from you as opposed to ordering from everyone else in the area.

Ask me any particular questions you might have, and I'll answer them.
>>
>>31063285
Well I should have my license in hand this week. Figured I'd do it on the side from home, $15 transfers. End result is class 3 sot. I can beat any of my local shops on prices. Is liability insurance a must? It's about $1000 a year from the NRA with 1mil coverage.
>>
>>31063255
I thought home FFL's weren't allowed anymore
>>
>>31063255
I love the way you fags stack the full cans next to the empty cases so it looks like you have twice as much ammo.

Someday I'll post pics of my ammo and make the poorfags cry.
>>
>>31063338
If you made at least one transfer a week you still wouldn't be able to pay for that insurance
>>
>>31063285
thinking about getting a manufacturers FFL, start out building Ak Receivers and full Aks, any thoughts?
>>
>>31064932
Why are you so mad
>>
>>31063255
I think to have an FFL you need to have a storefront.
>>
>>31064027
Ki>>31067190
Not true, I said I'd have the license this week, I've already been approved and had an interview with the ATF
>>
>>31066935
Manufactures license requires registration with itar ($2200) a year, read what you want about it online but if you call the state department they will tell you yes.
>>
>>31063338
>liability insurance
What exactly do you need insurance for doing transfers?
>>
>>31067190
>another useless tripfag
You can have a home FFL as long as you're actually in business and not just doing it so you can ship stuff to your house.
>>
>>31069241
Someone comes to your home to pick up a firearm and falls? It's business related home insurance will not cover that.
>>
>>31069227
You don't have to register with itar if you just deal and have your manufacturers license for "research and development".
>>
>>31069264

The ATF has been talking about banning that recently.

That fucking triggers me, because I buy guns and sell them on the cheap to my cop friends. I make a killing whenever they start a new academy, because almost all of them buy guns through me. I'm not gonna buy a goddamn store just for that shit.
>>
>>31067190
I've seen plenty of household FFL dealers you dumb cockfag.
>>
>>31069457

No that clause they're probably going to add relates to getting full autos.

They're going to prevent anyone from getting a license that allows full auto samples if they don't have an active storefront. Something about "adding to a personal collection." Which is already illegal.
>>
>>31069493

Oh, my mistake. Nevermind then. Tripfag is a faggot.
>>
>>31069436
Yes they did say that but you have to send them a letter for each items saying your intentions. Not something I wanna play with and risk.
>>
>>31064932
>Someday
Sure you will.
Today is someday, faggot.
Get to it.
Don't forget the timestamp.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.