[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normandy, France Tank Museum tank sale!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: F2_0289-resize.jpg (148KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
F2_0289-resize.jpg
148KB, 1024x683px
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/world/article96796447.html

The Normandy Tank Museum is selling off their entire collection of tanks and armored vehicles, some actually used during the Normandy landings. I wanna start a fundraiser for /k/ for us to get one of our own! What do you say /k/? shall we try and get one?
>>
>>31063004
A tank will not save your virginity, you tank mates will take it from you.
>>
It's so sad that a place with such an incredible collection can't attract more visitors

In Normandy of all places
>>
>>31063029
Well given that I lost mine almost 13 years ago I don't have to worry about that.

>>31063211
That's what happens when
A. Kids these days have no respect for their history.
B. Your Muslim population is higher than your regular national population.
>>
>>31063004
Are you saying you want to start a /k/ museum?
>>
Ahh, too bad, sad to see one go...

The Tank Museum in Danville, VA, isn't doing too well either. (Their biggest show has been cancelled since 2012, needs new roof, etc..)

One problem is that if most or all of the vehicles are very common (For example, the Danville one, while having around 60 vehicles, is almost entirely US stuff, with only a single German (PzIV) and three Russian tanks (T-34/85, T-72, T-54) and almost all is postwar) and don't have many, if any, of the unique/popular tanks like Tiger, then a lot of people won't see a point in visiting more than once.
>>
Good, one less disgraceful monument to the attack dogs of the international Jewish bankers cartel.
>>
>>31063363
Never thought of that.
>>
>>31063211
No shit.
>>
>>31063004
Fucking hell! Why is the museum closing? You'd think it'd be one of the most visited war museums in Europe.
>>
>>31065708
The only museum that lets you shoot real historical firearms
>>
File: dore.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dore.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
ok who wants to set up the gofundme for "a real tank for 4chan's weapons forum members"

kek
>>
>>31066642
>neva bin dun befo
The museum in Cu Chi Vietnam lets you buy ammo for most of the guns that were used in the war and then lets you shoot them at the range
>>
File: 1444180802958.jpg (1MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1444180802958.jpg
1MB, 1800x1350px
>mauser fest 2017
>>
Do they have any halftracks? I want one.
>>
>>31066642
This museum would literally have to be on a military testing range for be legal.

>>31066671
well /k/ is a magical place isn't it? Why not try it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.