[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: sword gun-3.png (242KB, 3446x2417px) Image search: [Google]
sword gun-3.png
242KB, 3446x2417px
All we need is a machinist and we can capitalize on these sweet expired patents.
>>
File: bestcavalry.png (426KB, 694x1047px) Image search: [Google]
bestcavalry.png
426KB, 694x1047px
>>
>>31061880
the nips just jammed a blade on their nambus so just stick a straight sword blade on a block or something that doesn't explode
>>
File: whyisfish.png (268KB, 2046x3040px) Image search: [Google]
whyisfish.png
268KB, 2046x3040px
>foot activated fish revolver

Genius.
>>
>>31061964
By foot they meant the flipper of the fish, right? Also I kind of want one to A: carry in my tackle box and B: to wire it to sing the filet-o-fish song when fired.
>>
Retired tool & die machinist uere...where are the dimensions?
>>
>>31062057
From the drawing it looks like you should stomp on it.
>>
>>31062057
Not him, but the way it's drawn, I'm not so sure. It's drawn siting on the ground, which leads me to think the intent is for the thing to be stepped on, but to what end I cannot fucking fathom.
>>
>>31061880
Anon, there's a reason nobody's made gun swords like that since the Japs did it with nambus.

>As a sword:
You swing it and it cuts things. Pretty hard to fuck up.

>as a gun
You have a short ass pistol with poor ballistics that you won't be able to aim because of the fucking sword blade weighing down the top and forcing your muzzle down.

TL;DR: you're better off carrying a sword and a pistol.
>>
>>31062170
why not a sword-rifle, then? Rotate the gun bits 90 degrees, put a barrel into it, add a foregrip, and when it's being used as a gun the sharp bit is essentially an integrated bayonet
>>
File: morebullets.png (188KB, 963x673px) Image search: [Google]
morebullets.png
188KB, 963x673px
Detachable double stack mags are silly.
>>
File: evenmorebullets.png (517KB, 3446x2417px) Image search: [Google]
evenmorebullets.png
517KB, 3446x2417px
Also detachable mags on rifles ruin prone shooting. We should go with this.
>>
File: 1897 Trench gun and bayonet.jpg (269KB, 1500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1897 Trench gun and bayonet.jpg
269KB, 1500x342px
>>31062198
Theoretically you could also attach it to a rifle, as long it has the right lugs.
>>
>>31062211
wtf am i looking at?
>>
>>31062204
That IS detachable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.