[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long has it been since you went shooting with dad, /k/? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1439186834513.gif (2MB, 1280x586px) Image search: [Google]
1439186834513.gif
2MB, 1280x586px
How long has it been since you went shooting with dad, /k/?
It's not too late in the day, call him and go.
>>
>>31060960
he died in 93, it's been too late for a long time now
>>
File: The reelest feel.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
The reelest feel.gif
510KB, 700x827px
AF fag here. I'm actually about to get assigned to Italy and have been trying to get the whole family together for a big shootfest before I have to let them babysit my guns for three years.

>Promise me you'll feed her and walk her and keep her clean for me?
>>
File: oh_shit.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
oh_shit.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
Asked him to today, said he'd call me back but never did. Bastards probably having fun with his mistress and her children.
>>
>>31060960
My dad's an anti

So that's a no go for me.
>>
>>31061592
Try anyway.
>>
>>31060978
summer 1975
agent orange...lived to see the fall of saigon.
>>
I went shooting my SKSs with my noguns older brother and his milfriend today. Pretty fun time. Shot off 400 rounds total out of my two SKSs and the milfriend brought his SKS too. His even had a black bayonet. I'm so jelly.
>>
>>31060960
Texted him just then. His license is still being processed. Hopefully its just waiting at the RMS and we can go on the weekend.
>>
>>31060960
no dad :(
>>
>>31060960
My dad can't even button his pants without my help. No way he can shoot anymore.
>>
Few months ago. Saving for an AR right now, so shooting is too rich for my blood.
>>
1st generation gun owner here. He'd hurt himself. Poor thing.
>>
Went shooting yesterday with my dad.
I sighted in my new AR upper, he practiced with his concealed gun, and we blasted some targets while filming in slow motion.
It was a good day, sad thing I'm leaving for college in a month. I will be home for Christmas so maybe we'll go shooting then.
>>
>>31060960
Never knew him. Don't even know his name. Never had a chance.
>>
>>31060960
like '05. dudes dead now.
>>
>>31060960
My dad is a liberal gun prohibitionist. Tried talking to him once and he did the adult equivalent of closing your eyes, east and going "lalalalala can't hear you."

He dismisses everyone into guns as a "sheep brainwashed by America's cowboy culture."

I love him but he's a special kind of idiot.
>>
>>31066312
adult equivalent of closing your eyes, ears* and going "lalalalala can't hear you."
>>
>>31060960
Last summer, with the rest of the family. We forgot the hearing protection and some other stuff, so the shooter got the only pair of earbuds and everyone else used their fingers.
It was fun, but he doesn't like it much. My uncle and I really enjoy it, and we would've gone today if it weren't raining. Soon though.
>>
He died in a motorcycle accident on Thursday :(
>>
>>31066342
Jesus, bud, I'm sorry
>>
>>31060960
A few weeks ago. Didn't stay long because my gun had problems but I may go again soon
>>
File: kaboom.png (805KB, 692x498px) Image search: [Google]
kaboom.png
805KB, 692x498px
>>31060960
A month or so back. We skeet shoot occasionally, not as much as we should, but it's good fun.
>mfw he stopped keeping score because I was shooting better than him
>>
>>31060960
>tfw dad's first gun was technically my first gun.

I had the money, and my dad was open to buying me a gun. My mom was not as easy to convince. Long story short, daddy bought his (my) first gun because of me, and he's a pretty good guy.

t. Illinois born living in WI
>>
Suck-started his 30-30 when I was a year old.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.