[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bow Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images(80).jpg (52KB, 555x420px) Image search: [Google]
images(80).jpg
52KB, 555x420px
Post and discuss bows.
>>
I recently bought a compound bow. Waiting for it to arive in the mail. Looking forward to try hunting.
>>
>>31057900
If your draw weight is under 50# you are a pussy who shouldn't be using a bow
>>
>>31058006
My bow will be adjustable from 50 to 75 pounds
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
My new bow. How is it for a beginner?
>>
>>31057900
Stop what you're doing and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Lars Andersen has worked hard to debunk the Hollywood myths of modern archery, and it pays to learn what they are and how to avoid them yourself. Modern archery teaches that you need THINGS to be good, compound bows that are dangerous and expensive, fiber optic sights that won't make you a better shot, stabilizers that build in you bad habits. THESE ARE NOT THINGS THE BEST ARCHERS OF THE PAST USED. Lars scoured ancient texts to rediscover the knowledge lost to time, to corporate meddling, to help the archery community as a whole return to their practical and useful roots.

Things will not make you a better archer, practice, dedication, learning the lessons of those before you and applying them to your training, these will turn you into an archer of old proper capability.
>>
>>31058583
Not trying to be a super archer. This is for recreation, not going pro.
>>
>>31058626
There is no recreational archery. Archery is a lifestyle not a fucking weekend hobby you daft cunt.
>>
>>31058583
>lars Anderson
Lmao
>>
>THESE ARE NOT THINGS THE BEST ARCHERS OF THE PAST USED.
>BEST ARCHERS OF THE PAST
>ARCHERS OF THE PAST
>THE PAST
>>
>>31058583
Hello Lars
>>
>>31058583
put down the pipe man
>>
>>31058689
>>31058688
>>31058662
>>31058727

How an archery thread gets ruined in one post.

Some faggot posts faggy-ass lars totally debunked andersen's tired schtick in each thread, everyone showers them with (negative) attention.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.