[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CZ_100_600_lq_0001.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CZ_100_600_lq_0001.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
So what's the deal with these.

Are they as God tier as the 75-P01?
>>
Do they look fuckin' god tier?
>>
OP's picture made me realise something. Pistols are bullpups. Their ammo is loaded behind the trigger.
>>
>>31056488
No. Not really. Not blocky enough.
>>
>>31056507
>420blazeitfggt
>>
>>31056507
Not gonna piss away my entire night arguing, but no. The action it self has to be behind the trigger. The only bullpup I can think of off the top of my head is the boberg xr9.
If you want to argue semantics or the minute details of how much of the action is in front, in line or behind you won't get that.
>>
>>31056619
Noob here so I'm guessing that when the bullet is moved into the barrel it travels forward as well as up so everything happens above the trigger not behind it
>>
>>31056484
>CZ 100
>anything but dogshit
>>
My first pistol (because of GitS); .40

It's one of those things are are 99% awesome but with 1% badness that totally fucks that 99%

That 1% is the trigger pull. It's bad. No, seriously, it's very, very bad.

On the plus side, it can teach you to shoot well. If you can group the thing in the bull, then anything else will be easy.
>>
I imagine they're a decent enough pistol considered the company they come from.
>>
>>31056619
>They will never make a double stack, full size equivalent with a nearly 8 inch barrel and offer it in .357 SIG for muh velocities
>>
>>31058045

Everything is good, except the trigger pull.
>>
>>31058045
A company that doesn't even finish the inside of their steel frame guns? Yeah I'd expect it to be shit too.
>>
>>31056507
Get raped or die trying.

>>31058103
Just CLP the internals and deal with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.