[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the most bad ass elite real life soldier you can imagine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 26

File: EODsniper.jpg (150KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
EODsniper.jpg
150KB, 1000x754px
for me it'd probably be a army eod guy who became a green beret and learned all the leet shit there and went to all the cool schools (ranger,halo,dive,sniper) and then after serving for awhile when to delta to be a leet counter terror operator as a sniper and while he was in the service got his bachelors and attended officer school and came back as a mythical delta dive,halo qualified EOD sniper officer.
not sure if in the history of the united states military any army guy has managed all that although it seems possible.
who do you think could be the most highly trained military guys in the world?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXx8MiHV9g

also how far away are we from achieving master chief soldiers?
>>
>>31052716
Can't tell if bait but you have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>
File: LauriTorni2.jpg (24KB, 321x470px) Image search: [Google]
LauriTorni2.jpg
24KB, 321x470px
>>31052716
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_T%C3%B6rni
I don't have to use my imagination, Lauri Torni already existed.
>>
also strange combos like air force rangers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABRFlxMYUxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDmFoVIfaqw
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
>>31052716
>>
Are you 15?
>>
File: summer.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
>>31052716
>>
File: Halo_Green_Marine.jpg (29KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Green_Marine.jpg
29KB, 430x300px
>>
File: 1471726219261.gif (806KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471726219261.gif
806KB, 450x338px
are you the same person making all these shit threads
>>
>>
>>31052731
>>31052754
>>31052764
yeah im talking about the most qualified warfighter, the most trained and skilled soldier, the pinnacle of combat capability. with all the technology and tactical knowledge today
what is the most we can make a warrior? how far can we take it? can we only teach them to be a rifleman and not expect they can handle further training in other areas such as bomb squad, sniper, medical training? with all the resources and tech today why couldn't we create the ultimate fighter? not just a minimalist job filler like rifleman
>>
eod doing sniper rifle training. but instead of human targets its smaller bomb targets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Rgcfw_syY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ83c20UM
>>
File: 1471133545305.png (42KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471133545305.png
42KB, 488x519px
>be me, join Space Marines for epic times
>stationed on some shithole science base full of cucked scientists
>pass time punching turkeys, hi score bitches
>taking a massive mre shit, alarms start up
>warface.png
>rest of unit dead already. You bitches couldn't stay in one piece for 5 fucking minutes while i finished space wiping?
>pull slavshit pistol, no glocks on mars
>see green haired fag, ventilate
>fuckyes.gif
>find my mossberg 590, ventilate some space chimps throwing molotovs n shit
>keep killing shit with bigger guns until planet dead, i got away with space monkey genocide because winning makes you a hero
>EEEEEEEEE cuz too much chain dakka
>cuck scientists say theyre gonna give me super robo implants cause I'm too boss for my legs
>getinthetube.jpg
>wake up in futar, no cyber legs and faggot space chimps everywhere
>thought i killed all you fags, hulk smash
>genocide part II, the unchimpening begins
>mfw I'm too leet oper8r for this solar system
>>
how many combat related skill sets could we give a dedicated man who volunteered at age 18-20?
we know we could give a child modern day spartan training his whole life and he could end up with all the combat related skill sets but how feasible is it to train a average volunteer who is capable of passing basic sf qualification all the combat related skill sets? that way if one person dies no skill gap occurs. and every member of the specific sf team could immediately do any job the encounter on the mission with waiting for the breacher guy to come up to the door or waiting for the medic to get to the wounded guy or waiting for the eod guy to defuse the bomb or waiting for the sniper to take out the enemy far away when you are right there in the situation already. also this would allow smaller teams to take on bigger missions because they don't need several guys to fill several roles since they are all trained on all the roles.
>>
i posted master chief because he was the only incarnation of this idea of a ultimate warfighter who obtains all the combat related skill sets. could we make a modern master chief minus the distant future super suit technology? would it be worth it? is investing so much resources and training individuals virtually all the combat roles a bad idea? is it a waste of resources? or is it a game changer, a battle winning edge?
>>
i made this thread because i wondered if any of you guys knew of any military group of people who were like this, who knew every mans job. for instance in the US NAVY SEALS there's a sniper seal, a communications seal, a demolitions seal, a commander seal, a submersible vehicle driver seal etc,etc. and i know they can acquire a couple different skill sets. but they dont acquire them all. theres not a comms sniper medic seal.
>>
>>31053029

The Spartan IIs never had the armor in the first place. That was a later add-on.

But law of diminishing returns mang.

If we invest that much into super soldiers, they only get marginally better per $ amount spent.
>>
File: bg_patch.jpg (144KB, 920x580px) Image search: [Google]
bg_patch.jpg
144KB, 920x580px
>>31053174
you don't think the money spent on extra training will translate to exceptionally more combat success? or at least combat capability.
im not talking about training rangers in operating an abrams or how to fly a fighter just closely related combat stills that they already use but instead of individualizing the combat skills we generalize them in that everyone knows them.
>>
File: Mark_Miley_Army_Chief_of_Staff.jpg (37KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Miley_Army_Chief_of_Staff.jpg
37KB, 320x400px
>>
File: Mark_Miley_Army_Chief_of_Staff.jpg (888KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Miley_Army_Chief_of_Staff.jpg
888KB, 2400x3000px
>>31053253
yeah see thats kinda what im talking about. you can see he has dive training airborne training ranger training but it doesn't look like he has halo training or eod training or medic training or sniper training although i don't think sniper training has a dress badge or something. heres a better picture.
>>
>>31053315
i want someone to post someone who has all or most of the training's
>>
This is the new /k/? Fucking kill me.
>>
>>31052743
Dang
>>
File: BoGritzPromophoto.jpg (91KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
BoGritzPromophoto.jpg
91KB, 614x768px
>>
>>31053234

There's a theoretical limit that we can hit where we can make operators as good as Master Chief/John Wick/Jason Bourne or w.e.

But to reach that point, you have to remember we're training mortals here. Mortals are susceptible to death and bodily injury.

Unless we can change the mortal part of the equation. Hence the sci fi involved to make it reality.
>>
>>31053413
>BoGritzPromophoto
this mother fucker is wearing so much brass its hurting my eyes
>>
>>31053443
but why can't we train men to that as you put it master chief/john wick/jason bourne level despite the fact that people are mortals? we already train men to such extreme levels why couldn't we push them further just a bit in the training department?
>>
>>31053413
This guy is a genuine jackass. He is potentially responsible for hundreds of deaths.
>>
File: Jill Bloatwich.jpg (366KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jill Bloatwich.jpg
366KB, 989x1500px
A /pol/lack that memorized the entirety of Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries while raising a dog he could ride into battle. Possessed by his own excess chromosomes, he'd cobble together an MP-18 and try to instigate "The Day of the Rope" all on his own, engaging in ambushes and reeking of rotting chicken tenders as he played cat and mouse with the authorities. Eventually he'd figure out how to make explosives as the feds closed in on him. A street gang might end up getting nailed, possibly a local politician. He'd go down in history as he'd spend weeks having spastic fits, Roman saluting random objects halfway through his appearances. A few minorities might end up catching an e-tool upside the head.

Too crazy to live and too stupid to die, he'd eventually go mad and try to kill himself for not being white enough. The bullet would fuck his brain up and he'd become a raw vegan maoist instead.
>>
>>31053443
I don't think there's a theoretical limit for how stupid OP can get.
>>
>>31053577
i don't understand the thought process behind this post or that picture...
>>
>>31053617
It's okay, there's no thought process behind this entire thread.
>>
>>31053738
yes there is. whats the matter with you? why you throwing shade?
>>
File: Casuals.jpg (65KB, 467x325px) Image search: [Google]
Casuals.jpg
65KB, 467x325px
>>31053752
"Throwing shade"?

Please type in English, I don't know what the fuck that means.
>>
>>31053786
He's obviously a immature teenager judging by his posts.
>>
>>31053786
>>31053800
stop pouting like bitches.

"there's no thought process behind this entire thread"
"he's obviously a immature teenager"
>>
>>31052754

sounds more like 10
>>
>>31053871
sounds more like 5
>>
>>31052743
>lost three wars

topkek
>>
>>31052716
How old are you, really?
>>
>>31053913
>>
>>31053835
What is throwing shade? Is it like taking daddy's cummies while being semi-literate?

https://soundcloud.com/dirtypotter/daddys-cummies
>>
>>31053955
what is taking daddy's cummies? is it like coming to a /k/ thread to demonstrate your sick autism skillz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqvP1DZQyRU
>>
>>31054057
Roses are red
I'm feeling dizzy
Plz sit on my face
I need something fizzy
>>
>>31052731
>>31052754
>>31053611
>>31053800
>>31053871
>>31053913
how come these dumbfucks aren't replying to your post with "how old are you?" "are you 15?" "you have to be 18+ to post here"

these guys consider
"Roses are red
I'm feeling dizzy
Plz sit on my face
I need something fizzy"

a very mature and unquestionable post. you know because "teens" don't post well thought provoking materiel such as that.

meanwhile there is a massive thread about a japanese action video game with not a single post straying from intense story line and dlc conversation or one even slightly questioning the thread topic

/k/ is fucking stupid
>>
>>31052820
I'll take the bait.
>Train every Soldier with EOD, Sniper, Medical, Mortar, l33t training I saw on T.V.
The same reason in the civilian world you don't try to train your mailroom clerk as a CEO of the company. Sure you can waste time and money by sending him to advanced schooling, company leadership classes, national business lectures and meetings. But at the end of the day he's not going to use any of those skills. That's why you have your other employees and why you have a fucking CEO.
>>
>>31053158
You sure do have the "SPECIAL" part down.
>>
>>31054375
>/k/ is fucking stupid

no shit sherlock
>>
>>31054550
i dont think your comparison is a good one.

for instance lets say we have a special ops 2 man sniper team and they are tasked with the mission of entering a abandoned multi story building in order to over look the compound another special ops team will soon attack. now lets say this position in the building is by far the best in the geographical location and so they have to choose it to set up over watch in. so they halo jump and land somewhat near the building and sneak to it. but upon entering they encounter a tripwire. now the whole game has changed they now know there is an explosives trap threat in that building that they must be in but they are only snipers. they aren't trained in bomb disposal so not the whole mission is compromised because they cant get into position because they aren't trained on removing explosive threats with the same skills and tools say a mobile navy eod guy who is dispatched on sf missions would. see what im saying? more capability is a good thing
>>
>>31054719
>so *now* the whole mission is compromised because they cant get into position
>>
>>31054375

Stop same fagging kid.

Come back when you turn 18
>>
>>31054375

Protip - if you were really 18 or older you wouldn't be so defensive kiddo
>>
File: shut the fuck up nigger.webm (389KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up nigger.webm
389KB, 316x234px
>>31054743
>>31054758

stop breathing retard.

don't come back because you have nothing to contribute to this thread let alone this board.
>>
>>31054772
lol he's a edgy racist too
>>
>>31054811
lol he's a sensitive liberal too
>>
>>31054719
>But what if they encounter an explosive, have to fire a 120mm, conduct open heart surgery
Contingency planning and talent management. Your not the first person to think of this, it's why there are different professions in the military. It's why units have attachments and detachments. It's why platoons have medics, FOs, mortarmen, etc. You would waste too much time (years) and money trying and failing at teaching individuals every possible skill set for every possible scenario you can fathom. Its more efficient, cost effective, and actually fucking plausible to train Soldiers to become experts in a single skill set.

Also there is no way your 18+ faggot
>>
>>31052716
Gurkhas
>>
>>31054874
>Contingency planning and talent management
planing is based on ability, yes?
so the more ability you are working with the more different opportunities you can work into your plans. the more you can do the less restricted you are. im not saying literally every single person in the military should be required to master literally every single military related skill. what im saying is that hardcore special troops should be trained on more DIRECT COMBAT RELATED skills. sf guys already know how to fire mortars. im not even asking that im saying every hardcore soldier should have medical training so when the single medic gets hit the whole unit isn't vulnerable to dying from treatable wounds. im saying a sf sniper team that detects a explosive mine far in front of a friendly convoy should be able to competently disarm it without even alerting the convoy or having to go through the long ass process of calling EOD out from where ever the fuck they are. do you see what im saying? skill overlapping would save lives, save time, save battlefield success.
>>
>>31052716
You mean Solid Snake?
>>
>>31054999
>Solid Snake
>Posts Naked Snake/Big Boss
What a waste of trips.
>>
>>31054999
nah solid snake is too covert cia-ish not that sf troops aren't but not to that degree. i wouldn't expect a lone sf guy to sneak on a ship and conduct a mission by himself throughout the whole ship.
>>
>>31054982
>so when the single medic gets hit the whole unit isn't vulnerable to dying from treatable wounds
Well 14 year old TacticalRetardAnon, that is why all Soldiers are trained on CLS.

Again no reason to add 6 years of training to every SF Soldier's pipeline in an attempt for them to become an expert in EOD, Medical, Commo, and professions we ALREADY have trained Soldiers for.

Thanks for the bait. Do me a favor and stay away from recruiters I waste enough of my time kicking out autistic idiots like yourself.
>>
>>31052749
this
>>
>>31052716
This reall6 just bothers me...do you absolutely think that we would only train our top tier guys in one thing...no. these guys go through a multitude of training to be the best well rounded soilder. They all of general understanding of long rifles, explosives, close qtrs. They all are halo and haho qualified. And will not even pass selectionwith out taking a swim test. These is delta btw not no bullshit over hyped infantry man thats only good for outer cordon.
>>
>>31052716

God, I'm so late.
>>
File: Christopher L. Hartsock.jpg (125KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher L. Hartsock.jpg
125KB, 917x960px
>>31052716
Christopher L. Hartsock (Sep 26, 1967 - Aug 17, 2016
Green Beret

RIP

F
>>
>>31055147
cls is relatively new but ill give you it.
>no reason to add 6 years of training to every SF Soldier's pipeline in an attempt for them to become an expert in EOD, Medical, Commo, and professions we ALREADY have trained Soldiers for

first it wouldn't take 6 years, thats an obvious exaggeration. second you have trained soldiers for those role until you dont, until they die in combat like so routinely happens, then what? you gonna ask the enemy to wait for you to go get another comms guy? you gonna hope the let you call the hq to send you another engineer? you gonna call off the mission because of casualties? im strictly talking small unit action. i realize that skill redundancy is found in larger units. also you know the delays mines cause in warfare? imagine if you could dispatch small sf units to clear a small road hours before the big platoon gets there instead of waiting for engineers/mine vehicles to arrive.
>>
>>31055371
also a sf unit would be better because they are the ones who usually find the mines so they can immediately get to work as well as they are always on front line so if a gi unit spots one and they dont have a eod or engineer with em well guess what because of that skill overlap the sf guys that are nextdoor can come over and fix the problem real quick instead of waiting for eod guys to drive hours across the country to deal with it.
>>
>>31052716
>why would you

There's really no reason to do this. Not only would it cost a fortune, there's no reason to. Lets say instead of having a company of regular guys with a variety of skills you now have a squad with all of the skills mentioned. Assuming they can perform each task given equally as well as the full company (EOD, countersniping, SF oper8ing, Etc.) they're going to be worked to the bone. Soldiers are already under an incredible amount of stress and have a huge workload. Increasing that would be catastrophic. There's simply no way to maintain quality at a significantly reduced size. While the military could benefit from being a little leaner and meaner, creating super-soldiers isn't the answer.
>>
File: 1455497516752.jpg (921KB, 1473x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455497516752.jpg
921KB, 1473x1080px
>>31055460
>they're going to be worked to the bone. Soldiers are already under an incredible amount of stress and have a huge workload. Increasing that would be catastrophic. There's simply no way to maintain quality at a significantly reduced size. While the military could benefit from being a little leaner and meaner, creating super-soldiers isn't the answer.
thank you for giving me a straight forward answer. this is really all i came here for. you say the soldier can't handle learning all of these skill sets ...ok i accept that. i just wanted to know if this is something that would be practical. in short you're saying the reason skill sets are individualized is because otherwise the soldiers would have too much work on their plate specifically because they would have the capability to handle that work. ok i guess it makes some sense.
>>
File: pistrolgripshotgunfullstock.jpg (23KB, 530x336px) Image search: [Google]
pistrolgripshotgunfullstock.jpg
23KB, 530x336px
Holy shit thats an awful post.
>>
Ben Robert Smith(pretty sure that's the name) of the sasr
>>
Don't need my imagination. Black Jack Churchill was real.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (230KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
230KB, 1200x900px
>>31052716
>and while he was in the service got his bachelors and attended officer school and came back as a mythical delta dive,halo qualified EOD sniper officer.

Kind of loled at how ridiculous that was with all the redundant skills, like why be a jack of all trades than be a master at one and than I realised that's my wet dream.

Also in pic related are the US operators really delta? Because the guys on the right seem to be wearing New Zealand army uniforms. Was just curious if anyone had info on it. Maybe the un-edited or even if the NZ guys are SAS.
>>
>>31052716
> Why
Because you can't train people to resist bullets, with any amount of time or money.

What you can do is spend that time and money training loads of dudes, who can collectively resist more bullets.

Or a tank.
>>
>>31052716
i don't get it why did halo jump with the bomb he can't really control that thing?
>>
>>31054772

What is this from can never seem to get a answer.
>>
>>31052749
Dan blizerian?
>>
>>31058565
>control
>implying Halo Guy doesn't just wing it the entire time, travelling where it's easiest.
"Now seems like a good time to hit the button. Oh, hey, it worked. Again."
>>
>>31052857
I've been thinking about joining the british military for a while, currently top of the list of jobs for me is royal engi eod. Hopefully I get my life sorted soon.
>>
>>31054719
>discover a tripwire
So step over it and continue, ya numpty.
EOD isn't all cutting the red wire, most of the time they blow big bombs up with small bombs, which obviously isn't what your super sneaky solid snake sniper team should be doing.
Disclaimer: am not in EOD.
>>
>>31055449
>they are the ones who usually find the mines so they can immediately get to work
Mines tend to be laid in places where troops are likely to step on/drive over them. SF probably don't want to go where they're expected to go. Thus I conclude that SF are probably not the ones that find most mines.
>immediately get to work
Defusing mines? Why would they do that? They're on a mission to do something else, something more important presumably. At most they'll radio in "hey found some mines here, here and here" and they'll be marked on a map so no other troops roll over them.
>always on the front line
Always BEHIND the front line you mean.
Eh in the nicest way possible, I think you have a bit of a misunderstanding in how, really anything works.
Recon patrols often have a qualified demolitions guy, for example section 3.1 of this article:
https://bootcampmilitaryfitnessinstitute.com/elite-special-forces/uk-elite-special-forces/the-pathfinder-platoon/
but that's one thing, training every SF soldier in twenty different specialised tasks just isn't feasible or practical.
>>
Mike Vining.
>>
>>31052972
Special forces are cross trained extensivly already. An infantry soldier will know all basic combat tasks.

A lot of guys who join at 18 leave at 22, so it wouldn't be a good return on investment to spend all that money on them immediately.

Remember millitary skills are perishable and require constant training to remain good. If you have two snipers stalking each other the one training constantly will beat the guy who kept jumping between skills every few months.
>>
>>31055081
In real life that would be a pretty retarded thing to do.

If it absolutely needed to be done it would be a delta/sas guy doing it.
>>
>>31055449
Most mines are found by a 19 year old grunt thinking 'if I was going to kill me, I'd probably do it right here!'.

The examples you give are terrible.
>>
>>31058089
Brits dressed like that too.
>>
Here is my theoretical concept to getting someone to what OP is talking about. Remember that Napoleon's Horse artillery was the closest to knowing how to conduct warfare on foot, saddle, and with artillery, a feat that is still impressive when you read the wiki bit on them.

Direct Action (CQC, Basic Sniper Course, etc.)
Counterintelligence
Air, Ground & Maritime Vehicle/Craft Commandeering and Piloting (Commercial and Military Heavy, fighter, and rotor wing licensing)
ISR Functions
Clandestine Operations (Actual Spy tradecraft)
Asymmetric Warfare (What ST does with natives)
Comms and Wx
Dive Operations
Military freefall

That would look like 3-5 years to get someone to be able to do all of this. Yeah, there are people who can do this all, but most volunteers can't do it due to it just being mentally capable of burning you out.
>>
>>31063675
What about FAC/FIST?
>>
File: 300px-J_Wayne-TGB.jpg (46KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
300px-J_Wayne-TGB.jpg
46KB, 300x372px
the duke even tho he had chinese looks eyes for a white man
>>
Allow the military to get a platoon of orphan babies per year and raise them to become soldiers.
>>
>>31054375
LMAO you are proving our point by even stooping to defend yourself. Just call the haters faggots and shitpost like the mad underage newfag you are.
>>
>>31063749
Well this seems differnt from what I mentioned, but it seems like FOs are well trained and equipped.

What I'm talking about is someone who had gone though a handful of pilots licenses, Martitime Master's licensing levels in training, Demolitions, Counterintelligence(And asso. tradecraft) who can sabotage or commandeer an enemy vessels with or without a full crew. All while being able to gtfo when going into a civilian port. And able to be basically a guerrilla leader if the yime comes. Possible, but super difficult.
>>
>>31064082
And I'm talking about someone who can do all that plus being able to smite their enemies with JADMs and tomahawks at a moments notice i.e. a completely battlefield integrated super-soldier, not some useless Rico Rodriguez fanwank.
>>
File: Col.jpg (99KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Col.jpg
99KB, 1400x1050px
Have to admit...
>>
>>31052716
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXx8MiHV9g
Jesus that looks good
So much better than OG
>>
>>31052716
EOD can already get ranger tabs, what is the 28th. Pretty sure that covers most of your stupid fantasy. Though I'd go to the 21st then 28th if I did it again, way more knowledge.
>>
>>31066090
>EOD
>>31062098
>Mike Vining.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.