[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is black sails the most /k/ show on air?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (685KB, 1913x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685KB, 1913x1080px
Is black sails the most /k/ show on air?
>>
>>31048941
I will be visibly upset if my thread doesn not yield one reply.
>>
OK
>>
>>31049008
Thanks
>>
>>31048941
Idk, never seen it.
>>
>>31049029
Its sweet. Watch it
>>
>>31048941
Stronk independent bisexual women who don't need no men combined with out of place sex scenes that add nothing to the plot and seem to only be included to draw in the teenage male audience.

It's okay and some of the action scenes are pretty damn good, but some parts are just plain fan-pandering.
>>
>>31049095
I like being pandered too. Plus the girls in these sex scenes are usually pretty hot. Then they just go kill a bunch of people, and make long silver look like a badass
>>
>>31049125
I don't mind sex scenes exactly, but I like feeling immersed when I watch a show like that. I want to feel like I'm a spectator that's actually there in the world with the characters, seeing what they're seeing, hearing what they're hearing. I want to be able to picture the smell of black powder and smoke as the muskets and cannons are fired.

Having a scene where your two main female characters are suddenly scissoring slapped right in the middle of the episode's climactic battle sequence just breaks that immersion and reminds me that I'm not there, I'm just sat watching a TV show that's blatantly trying to pull in cheap view to get ratings.
>>
>>31048941
watched the first couple of episodes when season 1 came out, thought it was shit and havent had any desire to try it again
>>
>>31049220
First couple episodes were boring. After that it's pretty good
>>
The gratuitous lesbianism gets pretty old after a while. I wish I could even shit on the whole "we's free people now, stronk black race, princess loves one of the leads" spiel that season 3 crams down your throat, but Silver was shacked up with an African broad in the original Stevenson novel, so I guess that'd be rather petty to gripe over.

Also, Flint is annoying in Season 3, but, again, in the original novel Silver mocks Flint, so that's likely intentional.
>>
>>31049250
I like it because it is what pirates of the cartibean should have been.
>>
>>31049199
we are two of one soul komrade
>>
Vane: "What do you suggest?"

Flint: "That we remind them that they were right to be afraid."

Coolest line ever in the history of television. Stopped watching TV after that. That was it for me. I didn't have to see any more. 11/10, GOAT, can never be bested.
>>
>>31048941
>black sails

That's not how you spell The Last Ship friendo.
>>
>>31049744
That's the most MIC show on air
>>
>>31049778
Military Industrial Complex? Probably since they're getting filming assistance from the Navy. Military isn't going to cooperate and let you film on an active warship if you're going to write them as criminals, idiots or cowards.
>>
>>31048941
No because its done airing until next year.

Joking aside, I honestly could have done without 90% of the sex scenes and the political maneuvering on fucking New Providence. I picked it up to see late 1600s-early 1700s piracy and sailing and season 3 was a dream come true in that regard. A lot of the backstory in season 2 that had to be trudged through was grating and annoying to be honest.
>>
What exactly is it about? I'm guessing lesbian pirates at the moment
>>
>>31050059
It's about a power struggle over the last safe haven for pirates in the American colonies
>>
>>31049329
the cartibean
>>
>>31050406
Obvious typo
>>
Is good
>>
>>31051024
What a glowing review
>>
Is this on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Amazon prime?
>>
>>31051197
It's on tpb. ;)
>>
>>31051197
I used Amazon Prime starz subscription
>>
>>31048941
>Gorgeous blonde is respected by pirates instead of tossed around like the cumdumpter she is
>Literally trying to rewrite history by adding a bunch of niggers to the cast because le current year all inclusive diversity is our strength meme
I couldn't make it through the first episode tbqf&h
>>
>>31052589
>implying there weren't niggers in Nassau
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.