[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M249 advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (91KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 500x449px
/k/, I was recently assigned as the SAW gunner for my platoon. I've never fired the SAW before except in Basic. I wouldn't take the position that serious except for the fact that North Korea is getting more stupid by the day and since I'm stationed in South Korea, things could get out of hand at any time. So, with that being said, what should I get for my SAW, if anything at all? I was lucky enough to have mine issued with a vertical grip but that's about it. Thanks for the advice!
>>
File: 1440148778273.jpg (29KB, 652x457px) Image search: [Google]
1440148778273.jpg
29KB, 652x457px
Yeah right, lol. You just want to pretend to be an army soldier and want to pretend that hurr durr I'm a platoon gunner because you like the M249 so much.
>>
File: 20160821_014931-min.jpg (776KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_014931-min.jpg
776KB, 3024x4032px
>>31048102
Youre the worlds biggest nigger if you dont even have any advice. Fucking having me look for my CAC and shit
>>
>>31048226
O-okay I'm sorry I'm sorry
:(
>>
>>31048226
Heh.
>>
>>31048226
This is why I love /k/. I have nothing to add to anons request other then OOOOHHH SNAP!
>>
File: comeflywithme.jpg (35KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
comeflywithme.jpg
35KB, 601x601px
>>31048226
>Expires 2018
>Pay grade E-2
>>
>>31048226
What are you niggers doing there anyway?
every other post says anon is or was stationed there.
Are you getting ready to start war with china and best korear?
>>
>>31048226
Mahreen here.
What do you want for your SAW?
>>
>>31048226
If I find your info in DBIDS I'm cancelling your cac for being stupid.
>>
>>31048248
Me, personally? Just fuck around on a flight line and drive around LMTV's and Humvees. My unit? We're an ADA unit that pretty much would shoot missles down if they came within our range.

>>31048255
Whatever I can get to just make it more useful aside from a sight (fucking hate sights if theyre not iron since im borderline retarded when it comes to zeroing with them, much less hitting the target with them). I sound ambiguous, but I don't know what I would look for. I guess shit to make it easier to hold when standing and firing and to make it easier to carry; the way I see it is if its a bit easier to carry I'd be more useful
>>
File: Questions.jpg (187KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Questions.jpg
187KB, 1280x960px
>>31048226
Well that was stupid Hector. I wouldn't expect anything less from an E2.
>>
>>31048275
Rgr SGT
>>
>>31048226
Chill out, high speed. The Norks love to rattle the saber, but once the US and the ROK start pushing back they always bitch out. As far as being a SAW gunner, do what a good every good PV-2 should do: shut up and do what you're told. You just got promoted from the fuzzy patch award to mosquito wings, you're not a fucking general.
>>
Fucking mexican in My army SMDH its 2016.

what did he mean by this??

dont be a bitch and have the paratroopers buttstock placed on it.

Fucking spic
>>
>>31048226
Shut up and listen to your team leader. That's all.
>>
>>31048302
Get the SAW one point sling from the PX.
Also talk to your Squad Leader and ask him for help.

For standing and firing you're doing it wrong. ALWAYS look for new positions to set up. The Riflemen In your fire team should provide spotting and security. Your concern is to find good defilade and provide suppressive fire.
Besides the SAW isn't a rifle so accuracy is not important.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.