[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont wanna do this, but I have a senpai-a-lam to feed. Hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (384KB, 1165x1562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 1165x1562px
i dont wanna do this, but I have a senpai-a-lam to feed. Hand over your stuff and nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>31046859
Dude. This is a nudist beach. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: 53595968.jpg (29KB, 242x168px) Image search: [Google]
53595968.jpg
29KB, 242x168px
>>31046859
>>
File: fuck.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>31046859
I seriously have nothing on me, I was just going to my friends to watch UFC tonight. Can you just fuck off?
>>
>>31046859
The cylinders bot even loaded. Fuck off pussy.
>>
>>31046859
>walking to the convenience store during skipped class time
>see this
>lower eyes and eyebrows into menacing glare
>"You don't know what you've done", I say
>we teleport to the middle of the woods
>in an instant, his gun arm and head are flying five feet in the air away from his body
>my short kodachi swords drawn and in an X-formation in front of my body
>look back with tilt of head
>grin
>whisper, "All you had to do was retreat. It's nothing personal, kid. It's just you and me, the wrong place, the wrong time."
>dissipate kodachis into thin air into the pocket dimension I store them
>teleport back to the school steps
>return to my seat in Miss Margaret's 8th grade civics class 200 miles away
>>
>>31046859
oH WOW
a 13yr old white north american with an unloaded (or a single bullet in it) .32 or .38 s&w top break or copy from the late 1880 I am terrified....
>>
>>31046859
Shoot me, it's fine, this is fine.
>>
>>31046859
>please do it
>pull the trigger bitch
>do it do it!
>>
>wtf are you doing in my room at 8:47 am
>>
File: 1.jpg (108KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108KB, 768x1280px
This was good
>>
>>31046859
>Grabs cylinder and pushes it towards right
>Gun discharges, unable to make 2nd shot because holding cylinder
>Lean in bite your nose
>Tear off your nose
>Take gun out of your hand and beat your face in with it
>Take gun home

>Now is my gun :)

(Side note, if you did this in my house you'll probably also get literally raped, unless my family is over because I don't want them to think im a faggot LOL).
>>
>>31047617
Before you fags say cylinder burn, IDGAF and do it anyway.
>>
Here's my wallet, all my cards are in there. Please steal my identity and take over all my student loans and credit card debt
>>
>>31047634
Does it come with your gf also?
>>
I don't actually have my wallet on me, I think it slipped out of my pocket when I was taking a nap earlier.

I do have some pocket change though...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.