[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up to go to the washroom. You open your door. You see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ....jpg (12KB, 598x753px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
12KB, 598x753px
You wake up to go to the washroom.
You open your door.
You see this.
How long does it take you to get your hand on a weapon and use it?
>>
I sleep with my glock under my pillow with a round chambered.
less than a second
>>
>>31041121
Around blacks I never relax so .0004 seconds to account for my above average reaction time.
>>
File: 1471197540028.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1471197540028.jpg
1B, 486x500px
i never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>31041121
>>
I answer the door armed most of the time.
>>
>>31041121
I don't because he hasn't been unlocked yet
>>
>>31041121
180 pounds of out of shape fuck coming right up. I lose my shit and start going to town when people sneak up on me, my friends know me for it.
>>
>>31041147
>that pic
mysides.jpg
>>
I tell my coworker im on lunch and to get his black ass back to work.

>tfw I'm always on lunch!!!
>>
>whip dick out
>basketball American flips out
>"aw hell naw fuk outta here wit dis gay shiet"
>he leaves empty handed

good thing niggers are extremely homophobic
>>
I'm confused.

Is washroom how people whose country hasn't been to the moon say bathroom?
>>
>>31041121
I use the tlr-1 on my m&p to navigate the mess that is my bedroom so it's already in my hand.
>>
>>31041121
Immediately bend over and spread my asscheeks.
I want him to shoot his hot load inside me.
>>
>>31042655
Some people even say washroom here in America.
>>
To open the gun safe, load and make ready? Probably around 10-15 seconds.
But I sleep with a kukri in my hand.
>>
Couple seconds, 2 mags and my rifle by the door, another mag by my bed
>>
>>31041134
That is NOT safe.
>>
>>31041134
Same but with my 92fs
>>
>loaded Glock 20 on bedside table in easy reach hidden behind a photo frame
>loaded AK in closet 3 feet from bed
>if I'm not in bed or in the shower I'm wearing pants/shorts with a loaded CZ-2075 cocked and locked in my pocket
As long as he doesn't shoot me in the face before I see him, I think I've got this under control. But there's no way Noob Saibot would be in my house because muh burglar bars, burglar doors and muh deadbolts. This place is locked down like a Detroit crackhouse.
>>
>>31045319
>compensating this hard
>>
SKS in about 2 seconds. But it would take about 30 seconds to unlock trigger and grap a stripper clip from the ammo can.

I could always just bayonet the cocksucker and use the gun to clear house in case there's any more.
>>
>>31041134
This(G19) except under the pillow next to me but same idea.
>>
>>31041121
how did a blind nigger get into my house?
>>
>>31042630
>Basketball American
my sides. holy shit my sides
>>
>>31041194
Lmao so I'm not the only one
>>
>>31045120
Well a kukri is a weapon, not as effective as a gun but it is a weapon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.