[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conceal Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Hey /k/ hope all is well, I'm looking into buying my first handgun for conceal carry any recommendations? I've been looking at some 1911s and Glocks, thanks

I googled a random conceal carry picture
>>
>>31039785
Glock 19. It may be boring and typical but you know it will work good. Also, after market items and mags are plentiful and affordable.
>>
Glock 19 or 26.
>>
>>31039885
>>31039983
Isn't trying to conceal a double stack mag handgun hard to do? Commiestate here; only 8 months into the 12 month process of obtaining a restricted handgun license.
>>
>>31039785
Deagle Brand Deagle
>>
>>31039997
I don't want to break my hand
>>
>>31039996
Not necessarily. Wear a fairly loose t shirt and you shouldn't have much of a problem. The Glock 19 isn't a big handgun and it shouldn't give you much trouble.
>>
File: DSC04719.jpg (406KB, 975x939px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04719.jpg
406KB, 975x939px
Literally just got my concealed carry permit in PA today in the mail. I'll be carrying a Siggy Sour P320 .40 Carry.
>>
>>31039885
Glock 19 was my first handgun and is my current CCW.
It is easy to conceal, as I am lean and wear shirts which are not baggy and carry iwb
>>
>>31039785
I use my xd m2 SC. When I wear shorts I use the 13rd +1 mag. And in the cold the 16rd +1. I have no prob concealing it. I wear pretty tight clothes. I Carry AIWB.
>>
>>31039785

Depends on. Glock 19 and 26 are both extremely good options.

S&W shield and glock 43 would be my picks for something a little more concealable while still staying in the 9mm and above category.

....but id be lying if i said the bodyguard 380 didnt go into my pocket at least 3 times for every time i bother to strap on the glock 19.
>>
>>31040178
How does the Sig handle the .40?
>>
>>31039996
I carry a glock 23 and I've never had any issues carrying. Then again I live in Texas and nobody cares if you have a gun here.
>>
File: wm_7671338.jpg (501KB, 2567x1711px) Image search: [Google]
wm_7671338.jpg
501KB, 2567x1711px
I had a guy recommend the steyr M9-A1, and it is in my price range. Does anyone know if it's a bad choice?
>>
>>31040931
no its a perfectly reasonable choice. if you like the sights and are right handed, itll work
>>
If you're looking for something in the compact to full size range, I'd be an echo chamber and say Glock 19. It's reliable, has affordable and reliable mags, has tons of aftermarket stuff and holsters (although it's good stock except for maybe the sights), and is pretty easy to shoot. I am also of the opinion though, that depending upon your attire, you may need a smaller cc gun as well like a micro .380 (e.g. LCP, SW Bodyguard etc). This would be better for times that you'd need to pocket carry or wear something very light like gym clothes. It could also serve as a backup gun.
>>
>>31040931
>steyr M9-A1
L, M & C all have a 17rd grip/mag so it's be tough to conceal. S-A1 is 10+1rds and much better. OFC, you'll be best served with a Glock 26 at 10+1rds. With a kydex trigger guard shoe holster it's feasible for pocket carry with many pants too.
>>
Glock 19
Glock 26
Glock 43
S&W Shield
S&W M&P Compact
Ruger LCP or LC9
Anything double-stack and proven reliable
>>
>>31043848
Ok. I was planning on just keeping it in my bag with me, not actually wearing it on my body.
>>
>>31039785
I got an LC9S and really like it, be sure its the striker version, the regular LC9 has a pretty lengthy trigger pull that's DAO. The striker one, though is long, is smooth and quick.
>>
>>31044376
It would be best if you didn't even CC. If you don't have it on on your body, you won't be able to use it. End of story.
>>
>>31045985
I agree that it should be on your body. It's dumb to say, however that you shouldn't have a gun with you at all. Bag carry will make it possible for you to conceal anything up to like an ar pistol though.Do what you want but realize that bag carry is not an ideal solution.
>>
The biggest factor in concealing, at least IWB, for me is my pants. Not gonna lie I like wearing overpriced raggedy pants from places like Abercrombie and Fitch that are tight and enhance the bulge even more.

I'm moving to Duluth pants though just a size bigger than I normally wear in other brands with a good belt. That with a loose fitting t (no tight v necks) or with a polo and my Glock 19 disappears even with the XC-1 I have on it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.