[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw no fit girlfriend who loves firearms and to dominate you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (183KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1080x1349px
>Tfw no fit girlfriend who loves firearms and to dominate you
>>
>>31036919
disgusting
>>
>>31036949
She could kick your ass then bring you back to health. Imagine the handjobs
>>
>>31036919
But I'm married to an awesome Latina wife who lets me put it anywhere, buy anything, and willfully cooks, cleans, and takes care of our kids and house, as long as I pay the bills. And we both go to the gym, so I'm good.
>>
>>31036919
My redhead GF shoots with me a lot, and jogs a bit over 6 miles almost every day.
I'm not the biggest fan of bulky female upper bodies, so I'm glad she doesn't concentrate on that. Best. Legs. Ever.
>>
>>31036919
women with muscles are too much. she probably likes making her man be bottom.
>>
>>31036919
>implying those are tits and not massive pectorals
>>
>>31037082
>she probably likes making her man be bottom.

And? Why should you do all the work?
>>
File: dissapointment.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
They dont exist do they
>>
>>31037145
No one on /k/ has a fit girlfriend.
>>
God... Why.. Why not?
>>
>>31036981

i like my handjobs gentle and womanly. If i wanted someone to deathgrip my dick, id do it myself
>>
>>31036919
>that's a dude
>>
>>31036919
OP if she wears shorts she's not that into you
>>
>>31037121
Exactly! I used to have a chubby fuck buddy and she loved getting on top and riding.
>>
If you still have managers you should not be allowed a girlfriend
>>
/k/ confirmed for low test
>>
Not a thing disgusting about the woman in OP's post. She looks awesome.
By the way, a fit and muscular woman can be plenty feminine in bed, and at the same time may be more willing to play a little rough when you're up for it.
Of course, if you're such a metrosexual beta-male that you can't handle a woman like this, that's cool. Just keep out of the way and let her gravitate toward a real man who will appreciate her more without having his masculinity threatened.
>>
>>31037893
Except when you hit that froggy style and she does that push up to stand up position
>>
File: 1457335791004.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457335791004.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
is this /fit/?
>>
>>31037974
Perfect form straight back tucking in her butt to keep a straight back and boom she completed it with a frog squat now your dick bent up and you can't complain because she might flex her clitorious and gravitate you to the ER
>>
>>31037991
A user handle does not make it /k/ if you ask me
>>
File: 1469425681656.jpg (27KB, 610x618px) Image search: [Google]
1469425681656.jpg
27KB, 610x618px
>>31036919
>Those thighs and ass
>>
>>31037058
Do you give her the WMD?
>>
>>31036981
Implying white women are capable at anything besides calling their father to talk about father daughter sexting
>>
>>31037058
Sounds like y'all fat as fuck and enjoy doing things that you like.

Do you let her drive you to. I mean emotionally and physically God forbid you let any women behind the wheel of a vehicle
>>
>>31038464
>WMD
I'm sure he's only capable of small arms.
>>
>>31036919
>roider girls: the post

There is nothing wrong with fit girls, but riods are a huge turn off.
>>
>>31036919
>blonde
>blue eyes
>big tits
>nice ass
90% of Iowa girls that don't live near the city are exactly like this, plus with a country accent.
>>
>>31036919
Everything about her is ugly.
>>
>>31038531
This
>>
>>31036919
Do you suppose a fitgirl would have tastier flesh than a fat girl or just more of it if you barbecued their carcasses?
>>
>>31036919
I DIDN'T COME HERE TO FEEL DAMN IT.
>>
>>31038531
your a faggot, now get back to sucking cock
>>
>>31036919
>and to dominate you
You lost me.
>>
>>31036919
I bet she likes pegging
>>
>>31038552
Anything that loses bone density should not be consumed hardiharharhar
>>
>>31038014
>this post gave me the bends
>>
>>31037077
Do you jog with her?
>>
>>
File: Laughing merchant.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing merchant.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>31036981
Imagine how good Jewish girls are at handjobs
>>
>>31038846
Sometimes. She gets off a couple hours earlier than me since her job starts at ~6am and I'm a 9-5er.
Usually I'll just do 30mins of cardio on the elliptical bike next to her if she's not done yet. She does 65mins on the dot, but I'm not THAT into it. I'm feeling pretty ready to quit after 30.
>>
>>31038464

I'm a good 6.75" and 5" circ., not the biggest but definitely works.

>>31038505
Not fat at all, both pretty fit, we don't drink, eat healthy and have 2 active boys who love to hunt, fish, shoot, hike and ATV. She was brought up on Christian values, and myself being a Pastor, Eph. 5:22-33 give us both an understanding of How to maintain our marriage.
>>
>>31037077
You don't know how fucking sad you just made me anon. I'm so fucking jealous. I dont know if I can keep going through the motions every day like I have been. I don't drive myself at all. I need someone to put meaning into my life for the first time. Jesus fucking Christ a 4chan post just set me bawling my fucking eyes out. I'm a grown man.

All I fucking want is a orange haired girl who loves me back.

I honestly think I'm going to kill myself soon. I'm past the stage of my life where I'm meeting people.

Oh my fucking god /k/ hold me.

DO WELL FOR HER ANON DONT FUCK IT UP. DO IT FOR ME BROTHER.

SHIT
>>
>>31036981
>Imagine the handjobs

No thanks. She's probably got some serious callouses from lifting.
>>
>>31039013

Be a true brother; don't use a gun

You'll ruin them for the rest of us
>>
>>31036919
>TFW husband is into guns and carries a 1911
>TFW he dominates me because we're into pet play and I'm his doggo
>TFW belly rubs for sub MOA groups
Life is pretty damn good
>>
>>31039013
Two words, pellet rifles.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to get non-shooters to love plinking away with you when own two nice whisper pellet rifles and they don't have to travel from home, or deal with the noise and fury of a real gun.
She's bought 200rds each of 762x39 and 54r for us to use together too, but we mostly just hit our cheap spinner targets with pellets.
>>
>>31036919
Guys this girl is not even that big.
>>
>>31039075
watch out 4 the atf sweetheart
>>
>>31039096
It's not even finding a girl into guns it's just finding a girl.
>>
>>31039152
This dog shoots back. But thanks for the concern
>>
>>31039075
are you fat?
>>
>>31039209
Nope, are you?
>>
>>31039159
Agreed. I waited a loooooong-ass time to find someone like her.
It doesn't help that I'm not one to really go out either, I like my space and privacy up till going out with her.
>>
>>31039228
>>31039209
>>31039075
PM me ur boobs gurl
>>
>>31039320
Got a penis champ.
>>
>>31039327
brb reporting you for illegal manufacture of machine guns to the ATF.

what's your address btw?
>>
>>31036919
Tfw
>have been in a war, shot a myriad of pretty exotic firearms, trained martial arts in three different countries, have a bunch of guns, do a lot of hunting
>have never been on a date, had sex or kissed a girl

I just want to do sparring and tap drills or go hunting with a nice girl. This is a pretty abstract feel. And I want this feel to end.
>>
>>31039341
I actually do that, no kidding dog toys/sex toys and auto sears are a big hit to my budget every month.

Still saving up for a full rubber dog suit, I want one that vaccu-seals to my body and restricts non-dog movement and speach.
>>
>>31039327
Well so do I, but I still have a benis. Hormones are magic
>>
>>31037058
Wait until she turns 50.
>>
>>31039487
Pictures?
>>
>>31039434
Jesus Christ get a hooker already.
>>
>>31036919
I love fit women, but I'm 6'5" 230 so after a playful wrestling match she'd still get dominated.
>>
>>31039434
Are you me?
What are we doing wrong?
Whats wrong with me
>>
>>31039621
Go gay and score someone like >>31039075
>>
>>31039568
That just wouldn't feel right.

I don't have the nerve to ask anyone I like on a date.

So I'm left with one option: deal with it. It sucks, probably the single suckiest part of my life, but I just have to deal with it. Shit ain't happening anyways, so I'm trying not to think about it that much. Half the time this actually works.

>>31039621
I am just a damn coward when it comes to girls. Asking a girl out and all that stuff is pretty much my no.1 fear, and pretty much my only fear (and that's probably why it's so strong)

I gave up a when I hit 20. That was over five years ago. No use beating a dead horse.
>>
>>31039726
See >>31039637
Get a battle buddy.
>>
File: op.gif (365KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
365KB, 480x301px
>>31036919
Jesus fucking Christ her right arm has been atrophied or ripped so many times it looks like a dick snapped in the middle. Must be from jerking his dick too much.
>>
>>31039726
>I gave up a when I hit 20. That was over five years ago.
Yes you are me.Im also 25.
I guess will never understand what makes me not desirable to people.
when i was 20 /soc/ told me me i look 7/10,I was /fit/ as fuck,I asked girls out,one was weed slut that didnt want to make out wiht me but one night wanted DP with me and another guy I was friends with so I dropped her because i felt insulted.
Other time i went out with country girl that I took on as a last ditch effort and failed hard because i didn't know what to talk about with her.
I mean i have phd and do /ic/,/k/ and /g/ related things on the side I have broad topics to talk about but somehow nothing clicked with this girl and later the story reached some of the people at uni and i got told that i was quiet and awkward and what not.
Another girl i wanted nothing but she had a way of talking basically abused me for a year to get whatever she wants while i got nothing in return.
nothing but talking to the wall since then,i dont have friends not a single one
>>
>>31039848
>so I dropped her because i felt insulted.
This is why you're a virgin, because you're a fucking pussy.

>I fucked my high-school crush AND her husband a few years after we graduated.
Nut up bitch.
>>
>>31039873
You are probably right I guess I am too soft.
Nothing can be done here,thanks for your input guys.
>>
>>31036919
>that testosterone mongrel
>"girl"friend
>>
>>31038775
kek
underrated
>>
>>31039895
Dude, just nut the fuck up, it's not hard.

>>31039910
Would you say no?
>>
>>31039895
>gives up at the first sign of difficulty.

I figured it out anon.
>>
>>31039848
Quit going to upscale wino bars, hipster college bars and being antisocial towards people in service industry jobs. You've missed the most important memo of man code.

Women are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. All women want dicks in them, even lesbians and anything else that says it isn't a lesbian but actually is because there is only straight and gay.

Go to the gas station, chat up some workers. Go to the shoe stores and hit on girls there. Go find a club and dance it up with some sloots. You just have to go with it and if they're on bullshit don't bother.

With that last statement in regard quit being overly-sensitive and stand your ground. If she says something stupid ignore it until she pressures it then proceed to get her drunk and hate fuck each other like any other normal person. Your problem is literally your non-action and social skills. You need to develop your social persona to lure them like a real man, pussy.
>>
>>31037145
that fuckin pepe. makes me lolz every time
>>
>>31038904
>elliptical bike
thats the gayest thing ever. just buy a normal bike
>>
>>31039971
>Quit going to upscale wino bars, hipster college bars and being antisocial towards people in service industry jobs
I literally have never done any of that,I am possible the last guy who looks down on people,I grew up dirt poor and i am nothing special now.
You are right about everything else,problem is i dont now how.
>>
>>31040058
>probably*
>>
>>31040058
I wasn't joking about going gay man. Dude's are easier to talk to.

>Go to gay bar
>Chat up cure guy
>"Never had sex, just trying to figure myself out"
>Then he sucks you like a vacuum
>>
>>31037145
They do. I have fuck buddy that's restired army medic and a psycho but awesome in the sack.
>>
>>31036919
Duchess Nukem
>>
File: Chun-Li Blimp.jpg (372KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Chun-Li Blimp.jpg
372KB, 1650x1275px
I prefer fat, because they have something to absorb recoil.
>>
>>31037145
we got rekt xD
am i r-right guys?
>>
>>31039971
So you have ass-burgers? All joking aside, you legitimately have some form of autism.
>>
>>31039434
>>31039621
Holy shit I thought I was the only one, bros same situation fuck I know what you mean, not gonna lie after my first deployment I grew to attached to my rifle now I can't even meet a girl that would put me at ease like my guns do that's why now I sleep with a raifu on my bed. But this weak human mind longs for human interaction and female companionship but they can't replace the coolness of my raifu. Is specifically bad when is really hot at night and I remember the nights in country.
>>
>>31040562
See>>31040561

This is nature keeping you from spreading your defective sperm. Much like the drive-by killing black children before they hit puberty.
>>
>>31040058
A large part of it is just DOING it. We all started off socially awkward which is what teen years are for: shedding your social awkwardness and gaining more confidence. You still need to actually accomplish this towards women so your mindset isn't making you think about this shit while dealing with them. Of course it's going to be weird and awkward. Even for dudes who've been out of the loop for a while the first couple times is awkward.

Don't fear the pussy. Do not put the pussy on the pedestal. That shit is true. When women know they can work you THEY WILL. YOU ARE A MAN GOD DAMN IT! Your job is to provide deep dickings to keep her emotions at bay until she has her period then you buy her stuff and ignore her for a week until she gets super horny.

You can't just try and limit yourself to one or two emotions on them, either. You have to be genuine if you want a GOOD relationship. If you try and hide yourself out of self-protection you'll just look like you're hiding other pussy you're getting and a shit storm will brew. Avoid that at all costs.

Also I did not mean that in a "you're being condescending" way. I meant that as in people just overlook it and forget to live their lives, man. That's a part of life I don't want ANY fellow man to miss out on. You shouldn't want to miss out on it either as it's obviously impairing your mental health due to worrisome fatigue. You have to take care of yourself and go out to peruse the things which you desire. That leads to goals and goals lead to confidence because you have meaning. Women love that shit, especially when you only have limited amounts of time for them in regards to your overall life. If they can't have you all the time but only about half the time, of which another half your time will be hobbies so more like a quarter the time, it establishes a good medium so you won't get tired of each other. Just make sure you make special time for her so she feels as if you're doing something extracurricular.
>>
>>31040562
>>31039848
>>31039726
>>31039434
Pair off and fuck already, you're never gotting girlfriends so y'all might as well operate in eachother
>>
>>31040291
What kind of psycho?
>>
>>31038860
That bod tho I'll let her shoot me in the eye ball to cup a titty or feel her calves
>>
>>31038928
Good for you, my life partner and I keep pretty busy too
>>31039013
You can dream she's red headed I still dream too
>>
>>31040745
>life partner
Explain this bullshit.
>>
>>31040762
Explain why I have to try at girls, and or expect an even exchange for anything sexual then I'll start spilling the beans

Bro you either get your dick sucked off first or stay eating pussy before penetration there's no one way to look at it and anyone into 69 as a healthy alternative to a more exciting sex life is an under the covers cuc and needs purging along with that whore bull loving cum bucket
Free my dogs fuck the police fuck the Illuminati I want my metal gear pachinko NOW!!!!!!
>>
>>31039848
This guy is really sad and for a bit I still think I'm the issue
>>
>>31040802
Wut?

I'm Bi dude, I'm just wondering what the fuck is up with the 'lifepartber' crap, just call him your husband, you love him don't you? Why make it sound like a roommate with benefits.
>>
>>31040653
>>31040291
I hope he suffers PTSD and has a bad day
>>
>>31040836
Because here in Palestine for me carries a heavy penalty of death sir
Eating bacon, holding hands in public, and be Christian did not help either
>>
>>31040561

>>31039726 here. I am actually not even autistic (I have friends and am a normie in other ways). I just have no experience and am scared of trying.
The no-experience does show, though. And when it does it kinda seems like I'm autismo, but it's usually because I'm scared or don't realize what's up.

Example (and the only time a girl has shown interest in me AFAIK)
>be working in a conference of sorts
>a qt grill is working with me, we chat as we work, she's really nice
>we each have a room of our own to sleep in
>last night
>there's a knock on the door
>she's there in pajamas, with a messy hair, looking qt af
>"hey anon it's really cold in my room. It's really cold sleeping alone"
>me: "yeah, there are some extra blankets in the hallway, you should get one"
>she looks sad and leaves
>3 seconds later I realize what I just did

Never been so attempted to drink bleach and cut my virgin dick off.

This didn't happen because of autism etc. It was just that I couldn't seriously think she was into me.
>>
>>31040895
>attempted
Meant tempted. Fuck my drunk braim.
>>
>>31040836
Queers can't get married, any more than men can give birth. Sorry.
>>
>>31040862
I have a feeling you're pulling my dick...

But if not you're one of, maybe ten?, fags that can actually say you're oppressed! Too bad where they live nobody gives a fuck. Time to buy more guns.
>>
>>31040928
Hey old man California, how does it feel knowing my husband and I are more free and armed than your pussy ass? Don't you have a real doll with a 10 year olds body and ronald Regans head to masturbate with?
>>
>>31040895
You.
Are.
Autistic.
>>
>>31040939
All I'm trinna say is no fit girlfriend who loves firearms and to dominate you
I didn't say there isn't him either
>>
>>31040970
YAA BITCH YAA
A A
A A
>>
>>31038519
That is NOT a "roider girl," dimtwat.
That is a good US country girl of probably German or Scandinavian stock, with low body fat and some actual outdoor activity in her life.
But hey, you go enjoy some anorexic iPhone addict whose entitled princess attitude and manicure prohibit much physical activity beyond strolling into Starbucks and texting. Have fun.
Meanwhile, I'd be happy to take this lady out on a date.
>>
File: emailed.jpg (56KB, 343x572px) Image search: [Google]
emailed.jpg
56KB, 343x572px
well im working on it. o long story short I signed up for penpal program and been writing back and forth to several girl most in russia but a few in US got to one one in US pretty good she is in my state too and we got close enough to trade emails finally, well she want to meet up pretty bad and stop the long distance stuff. she email me her photo attach here oh yes forgot to mention she is into weapon and said she even visit /k forum a lot too i didnt tell her i come here due to hide power level.
>>
>>31039824
You really have no fucking idea what you're talking about, do you? Do you know the meaning of the word atrophied? Dumbass.
(Not to mention how closet pedo it is that you seem to only want a girl built like a weak 10-year-old. I'm really sorry that your niece rejected your advances, you sad sack of shit.)
>>
File: 1470570026641.jpg (122KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1470570026641.jpg
122KB, 510x755px
>>31036949
>>
>>31040928
Right because shota isn't gay.
>>
>>31040991
Please learn English, I can't understand you.
>>
>>31037681
CHAD eats PIZZA while YOU sweat away in THE GYM
>>
"Women are nothing but machines for producing children."

Wise words that you would be wise to head.
>>
>>31041145
If he didn't respond to >>31040960 he isn't responding to you.

Think he'll ever come around?
>>
File: Muslim.jpg (31KB, 218x208px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim.jpg
31KB, 218x208px
>>31041145

Not according to the Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
>>31039494
Depends on what type of Latina. Mayan decendants don't agree well, but islanders certainly do.
> my gf's 54 yr old Dominican mother is still fine af
>>
Don't have that problem. Last gf was a the epitome of Colorado /out/ girl and current gf hits the range, hunts and did fit modeling
>>
>>31039848
If you have a PHD, that's a hell of an accomplishment in something that you're interested in. Find a girl with that interest, and talk about that with her. Get relaxed, don't try and fuck immediately, and learn how to be social with the opposite sex.
> I treat women just like they're regular people
>>
>>31041605
>relationships in the same degree field

don't do this
>>
>>31041025
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31041461
Come to think of it, Phil would make a spot on Myslim

>Hates gays
>But likes naked little boys
>Thinks of women as housework robots with wombs
>Hates the state of where he is but is almost certainly partially at fault for it
>Most of his beliefs are purely religious in foundation
>Advocates violence but would rather indoctrinate the next generation than work himself

Hory shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>31041635
Why not? It's training. Nobody's first few relationships are meant to be forever.
Do you want him to be forever alone?
>>
>>31041707
Agreed, you gotta fail sometime, might as well get it out of the way.

He could at least play 'Innocent virgin' and let a girl get her rocks off corrupting him. Some chicks dig that.

>>31041605
>treat women just like they're regular people
They are

>As in, regular people suck, and are out to fucking get you until proven otherwise.
>>
>>31036981

Who the fuck wants a handjob anway? She has a mouth.
>>
>>31042062
I've had nothing but handjobs and prostate orgasms for five years....
>>
>>31042511
How much of your sentence is left?
>>
>>31042884
What? No, I just have a very dominate master who refuses to sub.

On day 3 of 7 for orgasm denial though.
>>
>>31042980
At least they give you a reach around afterwards.
>>
>>31042511
show boi pucci
>>
>>31042995
>Reacharound
nah, he lays me down and tussles my hair, tells me what a good job I did blowing him or getting mounted, then gives me belly rubs while telling me I'm a good boy and works his hand down to stroke me off.
>>
>>31043005
Nope, never gonna happen. Master won't let me share photos of his pet.
>>
>>31043206
There would be less wars in the world if more people had this feel.
>>
>>31042980
>On day 3 of 7 for orgasm denial though.
What the FUCK?! Why the fuck is this a thing?!
>>
>>31037242
>i like my handjobs gentle and womanly

Read: badly
>>
>>31039873
>This is why you're a virgin, because you're a fucking pussy

>Wanting a roaste
>>
>>31039199
That dog has probably seen some shit.
>>
>>31036919
My wife goes to the gym almost every day and loves comics & vidya. She occasionally goes to the range with me but isn't that interested. The other day I was installing new buffer parts onto an AR pistol. She comes home with groceries and sees gun parts all over the coffee table. First question is how the baby's doing, followed by a request to put away the groceries when I'm done.

She a tomboy that loves horror movies and watching me play horror games but still covers her eyes at scary parts.
>>
>>31036919
those are literally my arms after a year of my half ass working out haha. at least im not fat anymore
>>
>>31045694
Because it feels good?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.