[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would china even stand a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 41

File: russia-vs-china1.jpg (102KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
russia-vs-china1.jpg
102KB, 600x200px
would china even stand a chance?
>>
i give each 50 50
>>
Yeah Idk. I think russia has a slight edge just because there actually been plunging their hands in the shit since the 80's. The average Russian soldier has been deployed to a foreign land already. I'm not sure of the same can be said for china.

>Tldr: I'll give it to Russia at 60/40
>>
If it goes nuclear Russia wipes China off the face of the Earth, and maybe the US takes an excuse to lob a couple of pot shots at the Three Gorges Dam.

If not, it's interesting, because the PLAN might be able to zerg rush the Russian Navy and overwhelm them through numbers, thus preventing a blockade. If China can maintain ocean trade during wartime, it can't lose.
>>
>General Winter in Siberia.
>>
If you kill a million a day you'd only kill 365 millions over one year.

And even after one year you'd still have one billion chinks to go through.

May we never know the answer desu.
>>
File: fuck china 1.png (10KB, 779x127px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 1.png
10KB, 779x127px
>>31028380
BAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAA no. You would get millions of screaming chinks mercilessly slaughtered as China has no clue how to war. Dump related. 1/13
>>
File: fuck china 2.png (10KB, 717x142px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 2.png
10KB, 717x142px
2/13

>>31028463
That's if the chinese even ma
>>
File: fuck china 3.png (190KB, 1266x462px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 3.png
190KB, 1266x462px
>>31028989
*that's even if the chinese manage to fire

3/13

>>31028446
Since their equipment can be relied upon to not break apart under minor stress I'd say it's a huge edge.

>>31028507
This is also a factor. Just let china "take" siberia and slaughter them after they freeze.
>>
File: fuck china 4.png (38KB, 1266x354px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 4.png
38KB, 1266x354px
4/13

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2138862-chinas-newest-tank-gets-off-on-the-wrong-foot/
>>
>>31028976
>>31028989
>>31029003
>>31029014
Did a chink rape your mom or something?
>>
File: fuck china 5.png (31KB, 1266x262px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 5.png
31KB, 1266x262px
5/13

Q. What do Chinese officers spend 90% of time doing?

A. Reading propaganda and Marxist literature per party requirements.
>>
File: fuck china 6.png (58KB, 1266x521px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 6.png
58KB, 1266x521px
>>31029020
The idea is actually quite entertaining. This implies it would take any less than 10 to wrestle her down, and that any of them could even find the hole. There are so few women over there that most chinks are virgins.

6/13
>>
It'd be like a good old fashioned cripple fight.

Neither one would be able to project very much force at all in Siberia.
>>
>>31029035
>>31029023
>>31029014
>>31029003
>>31028989
>>31028976
You're an idiot
>>
File: fuck china 7.png (50KB, 1266x413px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 7.png
50KB, 1266x413px
7/13

Daily reminder that 90% of chinese tech was straight ripped off from the US and Russians. 0 originality
>>
>>31029047
>t. fiddycenter
I have been dealing with the Chinese for six years now and this is all completely accurate.

>>31029035
Keep going, you glorious bastard.
>>
>>31029047
I agree.

This needs to be one giant screencap, and he needs to use folders to organize his pictures, not filenames.
>>
File: fuck china 8.png (17KB, 677x202px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 8.png
17KB, 677x202px
>>31029042
This too. The edge goes to Russia though as they would just have to wait for winter and they wouldn't have to project a hell of a lot. Just mop up whatever hasn't frozen.

>>31029047
You haven't paid attention to the last 400 years of chink history. It's fucking hilarious. Fuck China.

8/13
>>
File: fuck china 9.png (43KB, 1266x308px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 9.png
43KB, 1266x308px
>>31029056
9/13 for you senpai. Enjoii

>>31029068
I'll make one, but doing it this way is far more entertaining for what I'm trying to accomplish.
>>
>>31029071
I was thinking a mild edge towards China.

>Russia has to use the fucking trans-Siberian railway to supply their troops
>China may be worse than the US at strategic bombing, but they aren't quite shit enough to leave a railroad operating
>meanwhile, China has no chance of pushing to anything that matters, so they'll seize some worthless taiga and claim victory
>there is a high possibility that one side or the other will either threaten or initiate nuclear conflict out of pure butthurt
>>
File: fuck china 10.png (46KB, 1131x459px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 10.png
46KB, 1131x459px
10/13

>>31029095
Nah, it'd be Korea and Vietnam all over again for them. They'd get mercilessly btfo by wildlife and claim total victory.
>>
File: fuck china 11.png (56KB, 1266x548px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 11.png
56KB, 1266x548px
11/13
>>
Having witnessed first hand some chinese engineering/tryitandseering im pretty sure that most if not all of their tech would cause more casualties to the Chinese than the entire russian military.
>>
File: fuck china 12.png (12KB, 527x186px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 12.png
12KB, 527x186px
12/13

Just in case you thought China actually was getting somewhere, here's a little something to set that straight.

http://fortune.com/2016/02/16/china-comac-c919-delay-delivery/

Ripped off from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_E-Jet_family

Game time! Tell me which model exactly this got ripped off from.
>>
>>31029056
Your posts are a bit /pol/ but these caps are funny.

Would look up the archive in case you get reported or banned, if the thread gets taken down.
>>
File: fuck china 13.png (24KB, 856x323px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 13.png
24KB, 856x323px
>>31029138
There is a picture floating around showing chinese military equipment on one side, with the US/Russia original on the other. I seem to have lost it. Does anyone have it by any chance?

13/13
>>
>>31029146
I'm the guy dumping the caps. They are straight off /pol/ but I would say it's /k/ related. It gives insight into how China operates, and thus how they would fight and might fare going to war. Some of the caps are directly /k/ as they reference recent wars they've been in.
>>
China would get fucked so fast
>>
>>31028380
Seems like it would be meatgrinder, the fight. Also who is invading who? The Chinese can march into the more vacant parts of Russia and claim they've conquered it while having to spend stupid amounts of money defending it and maintaining troops in the area.

Russia is more tested in war, while China has a mass population to pull from as canon fodder. I feel Russia would get support from the countries that hate China which could stretch them out a bit as they get poked from all sides like Germany eventually did. It would be better for China to invade Africa for resources, but they're already sort of doing that.
>>
>>31029155
Yeah I figured from the ids.

Fun reads, mods been cracking down on /k/ though. So if this thread degrades into angry chinese and polsters arguing I'll be out by then.

Moral of the story is never let commies or stupid monarchs from taking over your country for thousands of years combined, unless you want to end up like China.
>>
>>31029190
For the chinese a total meatgrinder. All they would do is send human waves at the Russians and hope it overwhelms them. They would inflict casualties, but it would be less than nominal.

>>31029197
Pretty much.
>>
>>31028514
Most of those chinks would cecede first Chance.
>>
>>31029089
Expanding on their environmental fuckups, because it's just fractally dumb.
>China is only ~18% arable land, compared to the US where random shit piles on the side of the road can randomly sprout entire fruit trees anywhere east of the Mississippi or west of the Pacific coast rain-shadow
>they have decided to pollute the absolute fuck out of this precious, scarce farmland
>they then proceed to use this polluted farmland to build factories dedicated to ripping off the designs of the one major food exporter keeping their people from fucking starving to death, the USA
>double, triple, etc. down on pollution despite a lot of big showy efforts like building out solar capacity and planting thousands of trees, never mind the fact that CO2 is the LEAST of their problems, and that they're pumping toxic gases and heavy metals into their environment at a breakneck pace
>set up fraudulent "electronics recycling" companies that pollute even MORE by leaving hundreds of tons of decaying circuitry out in the sun to leach into the environment while having random peasant children pick through them for scrap
>Beijing is now literally Blade Runner levels of bad where the sky is flat out invisible on bad pollution days and they need huge electronic billboards to display a facsimile of sunny days

This is directly impacting military readiness for future combat because their kids are growing up to be a bunch of nearsighted, asthmatic dweebs from living in the hell that is modern Chinese cities. If we wait 10-20 years for the last of the rural generations to age out of military service we can just cakewalk in to the Forbidden City and run up the Stars and Stripes.
>>
File: fuck china 14.jpg (68KB, 1113x339px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 14.jpg
68KB, 1113x339px
>>31029256
Thanks anon. I am adding you to my cap collection.
>>
>>31029234
If they invaded I doubt it would go well for them, either.

I guess if Russia was on the offensive any bombs or large attacks could have higher causalities due to their population density in some areas. It would screw their country over supplies and refugee wise. It seems like famine from damaged trade routes would be a good way to fuck over their army and population too, and most of China's neighbours seem to hate them so the sea routes for trading might suffer.
>>
>>31029155
All this shit makes me wonder at how despite most if not all of China's leaders seem to be competing who can kill more of their own countrymen, the place still has around 1.5 billion people. Russians are still trying to recover from WWII but 40 million chinks die and the next decade they pop right back up. Almost lends credit to the theory that they are actually a cleverly disguised insectoid race.
>>
>>31029283
Traditional China was all about maximum babies because they were still fucking medieval peasants. This was the origin of the one child policy, which has now given them a generation of forever arone men the size of Canada's entire population because confucianism treats females like trash. They recently repealed the one child policy because their population growth was starting to get too slow.
>>
>>31029279
If they somehow invaded siberia there is no doubt that Russia would suffer. As pointed out >>31029283 they are still kind of recovering from WWII (Stalin really fucked them over there), but seeing as they would have to struggle through siberia the damage would be mostly mitigated as there is nothing in siberia.

>>31029283
>insectoid race
That idea has been put forward a number of times. I wonder if there's any truth to it. If so, it would mean that fighting china is like fighting an anthill in so many ways.

>all think/look the same
>small/weak
>wave tactics

It does fit.
>>
>>31029256
Does anyone have a link to that world pollution map index?

I think it went from 1 to 500, and the day I looked some Chinese cities were around 800 (their grading system wasn't meant to support numbers that high). Healthy air quality was supposed to be around 20ish I think. Western world tended to stay under 100, cities around 50 I think. So many of Chinese citizens must die from respiratory issues.
>>
>>31029355
http://aqicn.org/map/world/

>only china gets purple
>>
>>31029095
I agree with the railroad being a target but it wouldn't be an easy target it's not like the russian would leave the airspace uncontested
>>
>>31029355
They do. Living in Beijing is like being a long-term smoker.

https://waqi.info/
>>
>>31029388
They have a lot of ballistic missiles.

I think they'd just spam missiles at it as quickly as the Russians can repair it.
>>
>>31029396
Launching ballistic missiles at Russia is a fantastic way to get nuked in return.
>>
File: himalayas.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
himalayas.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
The hell with Russia, I want to see China try to invade India. The combined incompetence on both sides coupled with the main battleground being pic related should make for some of the most hilarious stories in the history of warfare since the saga of the Russian navy in the Russo-Japanese War.
>>
>>31029404
So is going to war with Russia in general.
>>
>>31029396
This implies most of them make it off the pad.

>>31029404
And this.

We're going to all have a lot of fun once China works up the nerve to go to war with a country that isn't some hellhole in Asia.
>>
>>31029256
>>31029355
Not to mention all that shit in the air turns into clouds and heads east every spring into Korea and Japan.
>>
>>31029416
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siachen_conflict

India and Pakistan already did this.
>>
>>31028446
Don't forget, I don't know how rampant corruption is along the logistic and command line is in Russia, but China no doubt have had horrible stigma of such a thing and their military hasn't really seen much of any combat in recent decades, so not sure if that ugly head will pop out and fuck their own pretty badly or not.
>>
>>31029371
>>31029393
I wonder if you can taste the air. I spoke to an Aussie who lived in China for a while and he said he eventually left because the air was making him sick. He was only there for four years, can't imagine a life time.

>>31029416
>China vs. India
Both countries show interest in reducing their population. It's win-win.
>>
>>31029404
>fires loads of missile into Russia
>gets nuked
>libs on tv "Poor innocent china dindu nutin, he was just using fireworks for new years, evil assault ivan must be banned"
>>
>>31029441
>President Trump on TV "Ignore those losers, CHYNA had it coming. Nice shot, Vlad."
>>
>>31029416
Just imagine the cod/bf inevitable game of the war.
Jump into tank, it works fine until you hit rough terrain, then spazzes out and the wheels come off it quicker than a parked car in liverpool.
Switch sides to India, choose class with fancy looking rifle, spawn on carrier then get gunned down by friendly planax going full darlek.
>>
>>31029477
>/v/ermin complain that the game is bugged as shit
>"Sorry kiddies, that's a bug free repesentation of buggy IRL equipment. Have fun~"
>>
>>31029047
He would be if China really wasn't a pathetic shell of it's former self waaaaaay back then.
It's building back up now, but too many people seem to think 10-20 years will somehow be enough to get back on track from hundreds of years of bad decisions and being everyone's bitch.

They'll get there eventually, but right now, they're still playing catch up.
>>
File: humies ree.gif (156KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
humies ree.gif
156KB, 288x229px
>>31029256
can attest to this as I work in the telcom gray market (refurbishing and reselling basically anything that isn't brand new)

>Chinese owned electronics recycling company opens up in the US
>They bring over a bunch of people to begin operations, management, 'trainers' and so forth
>Visit the place as it's starting up
>Looks fine, warehouse is old but whatever, so is ours, employees are 90% chink and illegal aliens
>say they haven't started work yet though, plan on beginning work within a few weeks when everyone is trained up
>Say they have a 'proprietary green recycling method'
>Oh great, it looks good for us and they're pretty cheap
>They accept old CRT monitors and TVs
>Fantastic, these things are a pain in the ass to get rid of because they're full of lead, mercury and other heavy metals
>Start using them to recycle monitors, tvs and some PCB that's not worth anything for a few months
>They suddenly shut down with no warning
>Get letter from the EPA as we were a customer of this company
>EPA went to check the place after complaints from workers
>Turns out their 'proprietary green recycling method' was to take those monitors, use a hammer and break the screen, try to rip out as much copper as they could and then BURY THEM IN A PIT BEHIND THEIR WAREHOUSE
>Lead levels in the warehouse were nearly 40 x the safe level and workers were going to the hospital for heavy metal poisoning
>When asked about it, they said 'this is the same method we use in China.'
>turns out they came to the US because of some other corrupt local official that just so happened to be chinese
>said local gov't nobody ends up committing suicide as charges begin to be pressed against him

Never trust anyone from China.
>>
>>31029047
ABC here, great job defending the motherland. Just make sure you don't drag Hong Kong down with you.
>>
>>31029499
>go to use c4
>press trigger, nothing happens
>continue fighting
>as round ends, random c4 explosion in the background
>>
>>31029504
Uh anon... they still are making pants on head retarded decisions on a colossal scale.
>>
>>31029543

Nice try Heath Ledger.
>>
>>31029521

That's extreme af.

Any articles we can read about?
>>
>>31029543
>4 charges are set
>fight begins
>press plunger
>1 goes off
>1 has the detonator go off but explosive remains intact
>1 explodes after the fight
>1 turns out to be made entirely of clay
>>
>>31029551
>Rie so serious?
>>
>>31029521
>millions of screaming lead poisoned chinks go to war

This can only end well
>>
>>31029543
>Pick India
>Equipped with INSAS
>Every shot causes your vision to blur because hot oil is sprayed into your face
>>
>>31029604
>indian gov't has to constantly deflect claims of bio warfare
>turns out the indian troops just shit wherever, mostly in the streets
>>
>>31029543
>choose India
>all team orders are from "Paul" in IT

>choose China
>Team orders replaced by someone wanting your bank details
>>
>>31029543
>choose china
>get QBZ-95
>at least it's cheap
>fire at enemy
>1/5 shots ftf
>randomly falls apart after 4 mags

>choose india
>see china, only weapon has a 5% chance of exploding when firing it
>>
File: fuck china 15.jpg (74KB, 1099x472px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 15.jpg
74KB, 1099x472px
>>31029521
Adding this to my "fuck china" cap collection
>>
>>31029543
I saw a video of a journalist embedded with the Taliban that was like this.

A bunch of bearded dudes planted a roadside bomb where they knew a convoy would be and then the oldest one presses the button and nothing happens.

The convoy just rolls by.

Then they all start yelling at each other, and the original button guy bangs on the button in frustration.

This time it goes off, and everyone flinches like hell.

Turned out the convoy was using a jammer and once they went far enough away, the bomb started working again.
>>
>>31029746
We need to get one of these jammers
>>
File: retard.png (8KB, 440x92px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
8KB, 440x92px
>>31029047
Argument status: Not.
>>
File: 1471536850715.gif (3MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471536850715.gif
3MB, 300x300px
>>31028380
This is a stupid question, since China and Russia are allies. In fact, they're currently conducting joint military exercises in the South China Sea, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>31029963
>five garlic bulbs have been deposited in your Glorious People's Bucket
>>
File: Algae.gif (3MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Algae.gif
3MB, 450x450px
>>31029963
>Russia
>allies
>>
>>31029963
>Russia and China
>allies

This is the intelligence of your average Chink. Go home ping pong.
>>
>>31029982
>Russia
>allies

What's there not to get, faggot? They're allies with one another. Fight me in real life, pussy.
>>
File: 320.png (154KB, 449x283px) Image search: [Google]
320.png
154KB, 449x283px
>>31029991
>trying this hard

You're not supposed to do this much for cheap chinese whores son.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tuy%C3%AAn_Quang

even France.
>>
>>31029991
Meet me some motherfucking place.
>>
File: 1470895848408.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1470895848408.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>31030008
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1463100037113.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1463100037113.gif
1MB, 276x232px
>>31030020
I'm in your mom's bedroom right now, shitposting as she gives me a rim job, faggot. What the fuck are you gonna do?
>>
>>31030047
Well, I'd probably call ghostbusters being that my mom is in a jar in my living room.

And then I'd make fun of you for thinking that Russia is capable of maintaining actual alliances.
>>
>>31030047

"They raped Indi"
>>
>>31030047
>>>/cawadoody/

>>31030055
>calling weight watchers
>>
File: 1970s-ghostbusters-cartoon1.jpg (240KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
1970s-ghostbusters-cartoon1.jpg
240KB, 450x314px
>>31030055
On the way...
>>
>>31030015
>Even
WW2 is an exception, not a rule, France has a strong military history, though saying that beating the chinks then wasn't much of an achivement for euro superpowers
>>
>>31030154
Or any power for that matter
>>
>>31030154

yeah, yeah, i know.

But, they killed 50 soldier, in 4 month
>>
File: 1412535881732.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1412535881732.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>31028976
>mfw chinese heritage
>mfw reading all of this
All it makes me think is 'lol fucking chinese', does that make me a cuck?
>>
>>31030219
No, it makes you rational. Getting away from that shit was why your ancestors left China.
>>
Why are China haters always the most delusional autistic pathetic fuck ups around?

Like here, we actually have some pasty loser screen capping shit off pol, and fucking storing it in his autisticly filed folder, right next to his my little pony scat porn folder.

Considering how most of the retards on /pol/ are defective rejects, what are the chances you're a skinny fat neet who hasnt washed or left his basement in the last week?

Oh also, given how the Chinese military has pretty managed some kind of integration of technology and command, war against China and Russia would be like operation barbarossa without the Wehrmachts fuck ups
>>
>>31030281
I knew you'd eventually show up.
>>
File: 1470100420883.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470100420883.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>31030281
>REEEEEEE
>adhom
>projection
>adhom
>adhom
>lies
>implying
One garlic bulb has been deposited in your Glorious People's Bucket.
>>
>>31029963

The slavaboo on /k/ who wishes that Russia is allied with America instead of China is just a pathetic fantasist.

He's such a fuck up in America, he somehow dreams that if he went to live in Russia, they'd accept his sorry ass. Kinda like weeaboos who all want to go live in Japan, not knowing that in Japan, they hate otaku shut ins even more than in the US

They're just butthurt at the Chinese cucking them out of their relationship with Russia
>>
>>31030281
Assmad chink detected. Enjoy getting raped when your leaders finally decide to start shit against anyone that isn't chinese.

>and I'm not even /pol/
>>
>>31030219
No, a cuck is someone whose significant other is unfaithful. Just be thankful you don't live there and revel in your freedom.
>>
>>31030322

>start shit

We'll copy the jews and break them down from the inside before giving them a good kick to take em down.

Although it turns out we don't have to now - Phillipines just elected a guy who not only said he wanted to improve relations with China, but also straight up called the US ambassador a faggot
>>
>>31030219
You're a cuck if you let jamal fuck your wife. Otherwise you're just forever chink.
>>
>>31030343
>before giving them a good kick to take em down
>we have only to kick in the door and the whole rotting structure will fall down

Joke's on you, the US has been corrupting themselves already for centuries.
>>
>>31030281
Were you in the Javelin thread? A bit of advice: you're too overbearing and obvious with your pitch. That kind of talk may work dealing melamine to kids in Shanghai but roll it back if you want to really make the gwailo think.
>>
>>31030343
Says the assmad chink that has lost every single war against the US. Ever.

>>31030363
Pretty much this.

What's the bet that when the US finally collapses into warring states that China will try to invade, get BTFO and claim total victory?
>>
>>31029283
As with everything else China tries at, they are bad at killing their own people
>>
>>31030389
The US has been in a state of perpetual collapse since the articles of confederation.

It's like sand castles on a beach, we just keep building new ones.
>>
>>31030406
That's actually pretty accurate now that I look at it. I'll remember this one.
>>
>>31029416
That would be like in high school when two pussies would rage and get into it like a pair of shaved, drunken rats. Comedy for everyone until the teachers show up.
>>
>>31030219
You could always go to Hong Kong, Singapore, or Canada.
>>
File: IMG_20160819_023752.jpg (36KB, 421x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_023752.jpg
36KB, 421x406px
>>31030281
>S-someone is saying bad things about China ??
>B-b-but those well documented things that happened in the past and are still going on are just one offs.
>Only pony fucking perverted retards would think that China is still this stupid!!
>>
File: 23 Weeks Selfie.png (779KB, 1296x1050px) Image search: [Google]
23 Weeks Selfie.png
779KB, 1296x1050px
>>31030281
Ching to the chang to the ching to the chong
He's CIDF and he's got a big schlong
If he's not starving to death he's fightin' dem tongs
Roses are red
Violets are blue
He's CIDF and he yanks it to
>(You)
>>
File: 1460180266657.png (1MB, 900x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1460180266657.png
1MB, 900x1535px
>>31030807
You know you've been on the internet too long when your first reaction to that picture is "Oh hey, why is he using porn as a reaction image?" rather than "what the fuck is wrong with people?".
>>
>>31029660
To be fair, the QBZ-95 chambered in 5.56mm that the Canooks imported aren't bad at all and are actually reliable. Shit triggers due to being a bullpup however. Go check it out on youtube. The real issue would be quality control of the 5.8mm rounds that China has come up with however. It's a known issue that they're not great, but they supposedly clamped down on that.

Supposedly.
>>
>>31028507
>implying North China isn't already like Siberia
>>
>>31028380
no... chinafags BTFO
>>
>>31028380
China would get BTFO hard.

>this entire thread

kek
>>
>>31028380

No.

Because a lot of Russians kinda like Russia, or at least have a legitimate connection to it. The Chinese hate their government because they literally are one giant dented metal work camp.
>>
>>31029047

Did you know that way more people get buttmad on nice days?
>>
File: 1453412836921.png (978KB, 1822x846px) Image search: [Google]
1453412836921.png
978KB, 1822x846px
>>31029089
>>31029108
>>31029123

FUCK CHINA
U
C
K

C
H
I
N
A
>>
The real question is what happens to Mongolia?
>>
>>31028976

This one isn't technically accurate but the four pests campaign has some hilariously good stories.

>campaign to kill all the rats
>all of them
>how do we make sure that everyone is killing rats?
>i know, let's make a quota for everyone to turn in rat tails to the authorities
>everybody turns in rat tails, success
>the rat population is being put into check, hurray
>central government says you still have a quota to turn in rats or you're a counterrevolutionary and your ass belongs to me
>it's hard to find rats to kill now
>fuck it, i don't have time to go around looking for rats, chang on the corner is killing rats and selling them to people to meet quotas
>everybody realizes its more efficient to just buy rats from somebody than doing it themselves
>how the fuck is chang so efficient
>because the motherfucker is breeding them

>>31029108

The Korean war was a pretty smashing success for the PRC government and Mao in particularly.

>>31030219

It helps to know your own history and where you came from to avoid these mistakes. The fact that you're on this forum to begin with implies that one of your ancestors emigrated or at least embraced western culture at some point enough to teach you english or to come to a better place.

What's important is that you learn why your family did these. You can't really appreciate what you have until you know what your family has come from.
>>
>>31033265
If they don't let the p

>chang is breeding rats for profit
That is a chink thing to do

Also, if people don't know how badly they got btfo then yeah it's a success for them.
>>
File: 1447128470829.png (187KB, 1518x562px) Image search: [Google]
1447128470829.png
187KB, 1518x562px
>>31029416

this is the kind of thought process I come to /k/ for

>mfw "It's a kind of magic" by Queen plays as I type this
>>
>>31030076

Oh, so the new Ghostbusters was actually 50% accurate in casting?
>>
>>31030219
The smart ones escaped the country when the commies were on the rise. Whichever one of your ancestors thought to get the fuck out had a good head on their shoulders.
>thanks grandpa, grandma, great-grandpa, other grandma
>>
Also of Chinese descent.

Parents just chalk up all the failures of the Chinese govt to the fact that it is run by mainlanders. They say that they're all self serving back stabbing assholes who would sooner sell off their own mothers if it meant they could earn a buck.

Which is how they got themselves conquered by the Mongols, the Manchu, the 8 nation alliance, and had a hard time fighting the Japanese. They were more interested in fucking each other over than they were in defeating a foreign invader. Makes perfect sense to me, China's thousands of years of history have shown that the concept of being in a unified nation doesn't really exist for the Chinese, as evident in their near constant state of civil wars and uprisings throughout the ages.

Still, I would have to give a slight edge to the Chinese. Though their entire economy is inflated and artificial as shit, it's still slightly more robust than that of Russia. And we all know that war will usually boil down to whoever can keep the machines of war running the longest.
>>
>>31028514
They'd probably target food and water supply and see how long they can hold out before surrendering.
>>
>>31033500
Fuck... I laughed so hard I spat on my computer
>>
File: elpaso.png (42KB, 375x349px) Image search: [Google]
elpaso.png
42KB, 375x349px
>>31029371
jesus christ, are my texanons alright? is el paso phasing into a dimension made of tar?
>>
>>31034737

>Though their entire economy is inflated and artificial as shit, it's still slightly more robust than that of Russia.

This. The "slightly more robust" claim can be argued, but nobody's talking about how dysfunctional the Russian economy and culture is.
>>
File: vatnik-bait-thread.png (117KB, 1208x782px) Image search: [Google]
vatnik-bait-thread.png
117KB, 1208x782px
Sigh...
>>
>>31035033
I suspect there's a big wildfire near El Paso. The air got that bad near Missoula, MT a few years back when part of the Bitterroot range caught fire.
>>
>>31034737
Same. I'm Singaporean, and all the old folks are lamenting that the CCP killed the traditions and messed up the whole country.
>>
>>31033265
>rats
The problem with chinese rats, is that they don't have tails and that they have positions in the CCP
>>
>>31028380
Absolutely none.

Can't even stop a kalibr launch of a bear dropping dumb bombs.
>>
>>31034737
It's how chinks roll
>>
>>31029746

is it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8QaXvsvnyc
>>
>>31038682
Lol. Fucking durkas.
>>
>>31033265
>fucking Chang
>>
>>31028380
Actually, China's gonna prevail.

The trick is that Russia's territories bordering China are practically deserted except for a few big cities close to the ocean or big rivers or lakes (Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Irkutks), and the roads are shit. If Chinese can figure out the logistics, then all the Russia is theirs. Not to mention that the local population depends on Chinese trade and will probably gladly bend over 'cause now there are no more trade restrictions and Russian customs mafia is out of the picture.
>>
>>31039423
Shit roads goes both ways. Sure it would delay a Russian response, but it would also get in the way for any Chinese invasion attempt.
>>
>>31035033
Texanon here in EP its all desert so no forest fires, just shit air from juarez next door and local industry
>>
>>31033265
>What's important is that you learn why your family did these. You can't really appreciate what you have until you know what your family has come from.

>grandfather's family was wealthy in Shanghai
>grandfather graduates college with law degree and had a position in the courts.
>Japan comes knocking
>his family house was taken by chinese military as a post and he and his family goes on the run from the japanese
>WWII ends
>grandfather builds up his wealth again by investing inlocal business and becomes a teacher
>Mao comes knocking
>most of his property seized. He gets dragged away from his house a few times because he was an intellectual and didn't agree with Mao's ways.
>the family finally slowly leaves china

Fuck china.
>>
>>31029256
>>Beijing is now literally Blade Runner levels of bad where the sky is flat out invisible on bad pollution days and they need huge electronic billboards to display a facsimile of sunny days
The problem of beijing is that the city is surrounded by mountains so all the air is trapped. Its just so fucked in various ways.
>>
>>31029437
>I wonder if you can taste the air. I spoke to an Aussie who lived in China for a while and he said he eventually left because the air was making him sick. He was only there for four years, can't imagine a life time.
My brother went to china for half a year. He says the air smells like burnt tires. It fucks up your lungs in that youre constantly coughing. Filters in A/Cs become black in no time at all. You had to clean the windows every week during bad times if you wanted to look outside. When Obama came to visit the government forbid any car traffic in the city for multiple days to make shit look presentable. It is a fucking mess.
>>
>>31029521
Reminds me of the time when as a chemical company you were allowed to ship away your waste rather than having to destroy in your own country. So China had the following thoughts

>hey these people are willing to pay us money to take this waste of their hands
>lets take all the waste we can get
>Mister Xin we now have a million shiploads of the most toxic waste around, what do
>just dump it in some forest
Result, random villages suddenly had well water that was completely fucked in 5 different ways. Plantlife and animals died. The west created laws that you had to destroy waste in your own country rather than being able to ship it to poor countries and china since they were too stupid to not fuck themselves up.
>>
>you will live to see China annex vast swaths of Africa to feed their Empire while they destroy what arable land they have in the west
>>
>>31033238
They chill out and once every millenium they go insane. First time was huns in 500. Then mongols at 1500. So in 2500 they will pop up once again
>>
>>31040652
Back in the day, me and a friend spent like a week mapping out an RPG involving space mongols.
>>
>>31040494
They could stop polluting. That would work
>>
>>31038682
>set trap
>trap fails
>instead of recovering the IED and try it on another convoy they decide to shoot a fucking jeep
>One guy wears camo but has a bright white robe under it
>start blaming eachother, destroying morale
Im not a trained fighter but jesus have some patience. Youre on the backfoot so dont hold yourself back more
>>
>>31040688
they are trying but at the other hand they use mao as a figurehead so getting rid of all the big factories is pissing on his whole great leap forward thingy. The problem is. They have some parts of the country being western (or at least trying to be) while another part is still rural as fuck. Then they are also stuck with some fucked up mixture of communism and an anarchic market. So stop polluting is just a crazy idea since they have no control.
>>
>>31040652
Your dates are off significantly, and Huns were probably a Turkic people
>>
>>31040477
That story is similar to my mother's side, though they mostly settled in Hong Kong before migrating to the US. Thankfully they lived in the boonies of Canton so the Japs avoided them, AFAIK.

If modern China's anything like the 50 cent fucks in this thread we lucked out big time.
>>
>>31041982
Mine went to Vietnam, they managed to avoid the Japs and the VC. Then some left with the boat people and the rest followed over the next few years. Dad constantly rants about the chicoms and he's not even Chinese.
>>
>>31039423
>If Chinese can figure out the logistics, then all the Russia is theirs.
There's not that many thoroughfares available in the area for hundreds of miles and they each stretch equally far. Russia only needs its maneuver formations to swoop in(and they actually practiced movements across the middle of nowhere), cut to the rear to set the Chinese up for some nice big kettles. Highway of death writ large for the Chinese ensues.

>Not to mention that the local population depends on Chinese trade and will probably gladly bend ove
This never happened actually. France and Germany were each other's biggest trading partner and yet the went to war anyways.
>>
>>31028380
No Chinese leadership is far too incompetent.
>>
>>31030320
I read all of the 'Fuck China' screencaps, some are accurate, some are pure bullshit.
But meh, whatever floats your boat.
Most of it is just typical circlejerk propaganda that I'd seen a thousand times and unsupported anecdotes

On a more serious note, unless it goes nuclear, Russia might lose the Eastern end, despite what the Nationalists may care to think.
And once it goes nuclear, every American/European/Chinese/Japanese/Korean
city will be melted to slag to square one.

China's military used to be organized along the lines of regional armies. Each army is trained and equipped differently according to the Soviet-style regional HQ. Quality used to be all over the place in the 90s-to-00s.

But now, something has profoundly changed.
There is a shift in the leadership structure and the QC has improved significantly. The training is mostly on-par. The equipment is playing catchup in all areas.

I would just withhold my judgment till I see more.
>>31039423
But let's be Honest here, there are no benefits to annexing the Eastern part of Russia.
There is hardly any arable land for starters.
There is not much in the way of infrastructure.
There is not much in the way of resources.
Next-to-nil strategic value

>>31034737
If that were true, China would never unify and
would have just straight-up disappeared like
Rome/Byzantine.
>>
>>31043330
China DID get carved up and disappear several times, but remained a distinct ethnic and cultural group because nobody wanted to mix with them. They're the short bus of east Asia.
>>
File: 1421717090934.jpg (81KB, 680x457px) Image search: [Google]
1421717090934.jpg
81KB, 680x457px
If China and Russia started shit with each other, do you think we'd put some pressure on the Spratleys and blanda up with the ruskies?
>>
>>31043360
And Yet they are still here.
Honestly, you have zero knowledge of East History or even Asia as a whole.
Dynasty follows dynasty.
Do you even know the trophe?

And Yes, there was a time where China was the
most advanced and desired country on earth,
which was from their Han period all the way
down to the 1400s.

There is a reason why Korea/Japanese/Vietnam
adopted Chinese characters/script, hobbies,
religious/philosophical influences, fashion,
metallurgy, legal and hierarchial structure,
while paying tribute via the Vassal System.
And it wasn't only the East Asians.
It was the nomads in the North, the Turkics, the
early Melansian empires, even the Arabs and
early Europeans (Portugese and Dutch).
>>
>>31043468
>one garlic bulb has been deposited in your Glorious People's Bucket
All that influence is historical, and waning. You are a Turk shitting in the Hagia Sophia and claiming that you are a Roman senator. People stopped fearing China, and then the tribute dried up. Even before the Opium Wars, Chinese civilization was in decline, and Mao deliberately killed what remained as part of his Communist zeal for ideological purity. Modern China is to China what Modern Art is to Fine Art.
>>
>>31043465
That would be fucking hilarious.
>The US, Russia, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, The Philippines, Vietnam, and Australia all lodging themselves in China's butthole at once
>Marines in Manila, Gooks in the Wire, Banzai charges, slavic Sukhoi spam, and more, all unified in the cause of tearing down the remnants of Han civilization once and for all
I'm almost actively hoping China starts shit now.
>>
>>31043554
>Modern China is to China what Modern Art is to Fine Art
Could be
We'll have to wait and see.
Soft power can be developed and overtime, it
can be regained once you know the rules of the
game.

>Chinese civilization was in decline
In what way?
It was in decline ever since the last actual
Chinese-ruled Dynasty, the Ming fell.

But during the Xinhai Revolution, they overthrew the Foreign Manchu Yoke and that in itself made progress in the right direction.
>>
>>31043718
>all this delusion
China's alleged soft power boils down to "fuck you, I make things, pay attention to me", which will fucking VANISH the instant that robotic manufacturing or improved trade deals make it more profitable to build things in the West or in other countries. Hell, if Trump wins and China gets flagged as currency manipulators you're in for a world of pain right off the bat. Chinese people are also too obsessed with guanxi to ever really make lasting connections with foreigners, so coercion and bribery are the only arrows left in the foreign relations quiver.
>>
File: Carl.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>31029150

So how long before the Chinese Bubble bursts and the world economy tanks? Should I be worried/hoarding more supplies and guns than I currently have?
>>
File: Untitled.png (275KB, 923x635px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275KB, 923x635px
>>31029371
>Turkey's sensor's are literally pegged out
>>
>>31043718
Wasn't the Chinese market near crashing a few weeks ago?
>>
>>31044048
Yes. Chinese stock traders are as nasty and squirrely as you'd expect, and only the heavy hand of Communism prevented a complete economic breakdown, so the traders didn't learn their lesson.
>>
>>31043972
>Should I be worried/hoarding more supplies and guns

The answer is always yes.
>>
>>31044171

Duly noted. But should I worry about my job building aircraft parts vanishing because of Ching-Chong Chinaman Chirone short-trading his own countrymen?
>>
>>31043465
>blanda up with the ruskies?
IoM when? Imagine a US-Russia hybrid with someone like Putin(or he himself) at the helm, a real hyperpower with a leader that acts like he leads one. Say what you want about Putin but he knows how to play superpower games even if his country can't quite catch up.
>>
>>31044418
So long as the Bill of Rights remains unmolested it could be cool.
>>
>>31043698
except everything in this shit thread is purely theoretical as russia and china will never go to war against each other as long as the u.s. exists
>>
File: China_-_Negotiations.jpg (107KB, 458x1961px) Image search: [Google]
China_-_Negotiations.jpg
107KB, 458x1961px
>>31030320
Another pic to add to the Fuck China Anon's collection
>>31043465
>>31043698
>>31044418
America+Europe+Russia+Others-Gulf States = Moon Base by 2020
>>
>>31043718
You can look at how Taiwan has progressed compared to the Mainland.

Taiwan is far more westernized and modern in my opinion.
>>
>>31043330
China always followed the same pattern of a strong man rising into power and forcibly unifying the country, before rampant corruption in the bureaucracy causes the dynasty to fall. Eventually leading to a civil war free for all where another strong man claws their way to the top and forcibly unifies the country. Repeat ad nauseam.

The last strong man of China was Mao after the Chinese Civil War. All we're waiting for is the rampant corruption in the bureaucracy to cause a collapse leading to a Civil War/foreign takeover a la the Manchu or the 8 Nation Alliance before we see another strong man arise from the whole mess.

That's pretty much it the kingdoms that are carved out of the Chinese dynasties that fall always end up expansionist because they believe the entire country should belong to them. What sets them apart from the nations that came after the fall of the Roman Empire was that these kingdoms succeeded in their conquest of their immediate neighboring kingdoms.
>>
>>31043465
>american soldiers fight side by side against china
>demand for vodka goes up
>ROE go out of the window
>the power of human waves allows russian troops and american troops to join up against all odds
>>
>>31030219
One of my best friends is Chinese and he fucking disowns the country. It's the rational thing to do.
>>
>>31029256
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-01/pollution-controls-bring-blue-skies-to-beijing
>>
>>31029023
>>31029014
>>31029003
>>31028989
>>31028976
>someone else itt is repelled about China

Fuck that country and most of all what it did in destroying the or culture and people. I will forever hate that government with the light of my soul. As far S I'm concerned Taiwan is the rightful heir to the Chinese mainland
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.