[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home Defense General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How do I weaponize my pitbull? I want to defend my home without putting my life in danger.
>>
File: 1400122964613.jpg (84KB, 607x761px) Image search: [Google]
1400122964613.jpg
84KB, 607x761px
>>31025868
You could be the first nigglet on the continental USA to actually train one
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 458x418px
>owning nigger dogs
>>
>>31025868
The real question is,

How do you DE-weaponize a murderdog?
>>
I don't think I understand the question.
>How do I weaponize my weapon
What is this thread
>>
>>31025868

Pitbulls arent bred to be man aggressive. Its a bred fault if they are and most likely it will be fear aggression.

Get a Bandog or a working line Mastiff.
>>
>>31025868
/an/ here you bought a fucked up thug dog

its not APBT which is a terrible guard dog against humans

then black people tried to make them into some sort of thug dog symbol that goes off at anything.

Now its more likely for it jump the fence and murder a kid.

If you wanted a guard dog you should of got one of the wide variety of guard dogs.

If you wanted a watch dog you should of got the wide variety of watch dogs (which should be /k/'s preferred options)

In reality hopefully your pupper is just a tough looking companion dog and if someone sees him in the back yard thinks twice before jumping thats all you can hope for really.
>>
>>31026481
I just want a dog that can fuck anyone who walks into my property or near it.
>own female pit bull
>she's extremely shy and she won't bite people
>throw rocks at her to breed aggression
>she's even more introverted now
>pick up a stray dog and chain her next to my pit so my pit can fuck it up real good
>stray barks like a fucker but doesn't fucking bite
>my pit plays with the stray
>throw rocks at both of them, they are both more introverted now
How the fuck do I make my pit aggressive? I thought I was adopting a war dog ffs.
>>
>>31026481
What kind kf doggo is this
>>
>>31026750
Are you literally a nigger?
>>
>>31026750
If you're trying to train dogs like this, you shouldn't be allowed to own dogs.
>>
>>31026808
Why not? How do I train this pit?
>walking dog
>stranger pets her
>she wants to be pet
>get mad and tell stranger to stop petting my pit
Fucking hell
>>
>>31025868
Your pitbull is already a weapon.
>>
>>31026750
Fucking nigger.
>>
>>31026481
I just have a small dog, it's only like 10 pounds. I like my dog because she doesn't care about noises in the day, but if shit happens at night she is very vocal about shit happening.
I don't expect her to try and defend me, that's what my gun is for, I just need something to wake me up if shit goes to hell.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.