[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh shit, it is the apocalypse. you have to pick ten 4channers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: fucking russere.jpg (55KB, 906x667px) Image search: [Google]
fucking russere.jpg
55KB, 906x667px
oh shit, it is the apocalypse.
you have to pick ten 4channers for your team to go with you innawoods. You may only pick one person per board. you can't choose /k/
what boards do you pick?
>>
File: Q7B5JkS.png (3MB, 1346x4986px) Image search: [Google]
Q7B5JkS.png
3MB, 1346x4986px
i'm not sure i want to spend any time after any SHTF situation with anyone from 4chan

>militairy skills:
/k/ will just result in a fucking orgy. and friendly fire

>outdorsy whatever/ food
i dont know shit about /out/ but i can guess none of them actually goes outside, but rather just shitpost about walking shoes and why tents are gay as fuck

i doubt anyone from /an/ actually knows how to make use of the animal when (or rather, if) /k/ kills it

>mechanical skills
not /o/. its shit. ofc few of them can actually work with cars, but they gonna have to fucking argue about all of it until the end of time. and a lowered honda will not do as a shtf vehicle. fuck off

if you even try to mention /ck/ look at pic. i will not argue further

maybe /diy/? literally never been there. i mean since this is 4chan they most likely never actually do anything, but rather just claim how everyone else is shit

maybe i forgot something, but i dont think so
>>
>>31025742
Some fuckers from /v/ and /vg/.

I'll just shoot them, and the world will be a better place for it.
>>
File: 1468818648322.jpg (125KB, 685x570px) Image search: [Google]
1468818648322.jpg
125KB, 685x570px
>/fit/
Maybe functional strength memes will come in handy, but without a gym or the sustenance required to maintain mass, it's only a temporary boon

>/r9k/
They immediately commit sudoku and we get a more manageable group out of it

>/g/
In an urban setting, who knows? Maybe some computer knowledge will get us through obstacles. Maybe the world is more like Fallout than I'd anticipated. However they are likely obese or skellingtons with no endurance and will slow down the group. Won't stop ricing every computer we come across

>/tg/
May have wizardly insight on bug out bag inclusions from partymaking in D&D. However most items may never be used for their intended purpose.

>/sci/
Hopefully someone with bio or physics knowledge, never know when that shit will come in handy. Math is ok, but applied math >> pure math in this context.

>/fa/
Dies from exposure, group becomes more manageable.

>/cgl/ or /lgbt/
Sex keeps morale up, but females may harm group dynamics and slow the group down. Sissy men may be a sufficient alternative until they commit sudoku and bring the group down to 7. We still have /fit/ as a fallback

>/diy/
We'll need to build shit sooner or later, though I don't actually know the average competency of those who browse /diy/

>/pol/
Having a member of the group with little to no qualms for pulling the trigger on others when diplomacy fails will be nice. But micromanaging may be necessary to prevent /pol/acks from causing diplomacy to fail. May kill /lgbt/ and /cgl/ for degeneracy

>Me
I can only arm four in the group, have minimal survival skills and wear glasses.

I arm myself, /fit/, /diy/, and /pol/. We die within a week
>>
File: get out of here stalker.jpg (141KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
get out of here stalker.jpg
141KB, 680x650px
>/out/
probably knows at least just a bit about living innawoods

>/o/, /ck/
If they actually know anything about cars and cooking they could be pretty good to have

>/diy/
is bound to at least know the basics of building stuff

>/sp/
if he actually does sport he is in pretty good shape i guess

>/pol/
Nice to have if dindus come raiding

>/x/
if spoopy shit happens

>/po/
because why not
>>
>>31025742
10 chicks from /fit or /out. How is this even a choice?
>>
uhh

/diy/
never been on there, and an unknown is better than people you know to be shitposters

/int/
they're okay i guess

/fit/
maybe i'd get a straight guy who's actually fit, who knows

/o/
maybe they know something, never been there

/out/
could be nice for innawoods, maybe

/pol/
maybe i'd get an actual friendly nazi oldfag, and not the /b/ tier shit that pollutes the place now

/s4s/
maybe they'd provide humor?

/tg/
we can all play d&d together

/tv/
have to have 10 people

/x/
i have a friend who browses /x/
>>
>>31026599
>You may only pick one person per board
>>
I pick 10 people from /a/ because they are all girls.

>invite girls into my basement which is already loaded with 1 month of unspoilable food
>convert it to fetish dungeon
>BDSM oiled anal fantasy 4 days a week
>feed the girls 3 days a week
>>
>>31026789
>You may only pick one person per board
>>
/out/ would insist on sleeping in a hammock and going barefoot 100% of the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.