[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a German fat fuck that wants to immigrate in the USA. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: 1468920273380.jpg (53KB, 736x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468920273380.jpg
53KB, 736x499px
Im a German fat fuck that wants to immigrate in the USA.
What are some /k/ approved states?
>>
>>31024185
Why doesnt the German Army use 416/417s?
>>
>>31024185
depends, what do you want to do? what kind of life do you want to lead?
>>
>>31024185
Arizona. No rules.
>>
>>31024185
Good luck. Green cards can take years to get unless your lucky enough to find an american girl to marry then you probably wont be there anytime soon
>>
>>31024185

Alabama is pretty nice. I have an ex who was a German exchange student here and she liked the culture.

But I spent some time in Arizona and it's based as fuck. Just don't go northeast or cali.
>>
>>31024210
thinking bout beeing a nurse or a teacher. I would probably like living just outside a city.
>>
>>31024221
This is true. H1B visa holder here. Work visas last for three years, take six months to get extensions, and you have to live here for at least ten years before you're eligible for permanent residency. Then it's another ten years before you get citizenship. In other words, prepare to slog and slog hard to suck the dick of freedom.
>>
>>31024229
Move to Flagstaff.

Life will be good.
>>
>>31024185
come to geogia we have k meetups usually one pper month that i cordinate, meet friends and shoot guns and cook smores and hamborgs into the night it is usually a fun time no drama unless a furrie pervert shows up threaten to kill me but that is rare.
>>
>>31024209
because guns are evil and they're working on dropping all firearms in their military by 2025.
>>
>>31024185
Oregon
Wyoming is also bretty gud
>>
Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck.
>>
>>31024185
basically anything but Illinois, Cali, MA, or NY.
>>
>>31024216
This.
Summers won't drown you with humidity because there is none and only last for 2 months, winters are light enough to need a light jacket, and if based around the Phoenix area all it takes is a couple hour drive in any direction and you are in the desert and can shoot whatever the fuck you want.
Constitutional carry is a thing, if you like that but I've only seen it once so we are not just a bunch of cowboys.
Shittiest part is the driving and you can blame that entirely on California.
This place is God tier.
>>
>>31024185
New Hampshire, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, or Montana.

Since you're German, you also might try either of the Dakotas.
>>
>>31024231
An employee based immigrant visa should be faster. Two years ago my wife and I had a longer talk with the embassy about this. After you get it and settle over, it's five years and you can request the citizenship.
>>
>tfw currently waiting on america to enter a war so I can join their military and get citizenship that way
>>
Move to Fredericksburg, TX.

Open a restaurant serving traditional German food.
You'd be in good company, only a select few of the leftover krauts can make real Schnitzel.
>>
>>31024185
Montana. Just stay away from the People's Republic of Missoula.
>>
>>31024185
Plains states, and SW will be best bets.

Stay away from california, mass, new york, connecticut. Basically cross off new england minus maybe Maine, and California. The west coast states are always sketchy as California diaspora fucks up wherever those retards move to.

Arizona is based, wyoming, montana, dakotas, most of the south and midwest is OK, minus Illinois because fucked up Chicago ruins everything.

Basically, go to our electoral college map, look for "red state" double check it with us.
>>
If I could actually get employed in America it would be fine, but why would anyone do that when I'm white but have Mexican tier qualifications and no work experience because lolarmy?

Shit sucks but it's my fault for being retarded with school.
>>
>>31024327
Two things I don't like, hot weather and spiders. Unfortunately Arizona has both.
>>
File: 14056037091321.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
14056037091321.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>31024479
Found the assmad German.

Fuck off you eurotrash freak, if he wants to come here then more power to him. Germany and Europe are a lost cause, deal with it.
>>
File: 1452656591661.png (947KB, 1440x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1452656591661.png
947KB, 1440x1704px
>>31024577
A better question is why he would come here

Not all of Europe is lost, but the next US President is Merkel 2.0
>>
Indiana is a great state. We also have German-Speaking communities here, so that'd be somewhat familiar.

Viel Glück mein Freund
>>
>>31024185
Depends on your geographical preference. Go to North Texas for flat plains, colorado or montana or wyoming for rocky mountains, west virginia or georgia for mountains with dense forests, florida for nice weather and beaches, new england area for quiet peaceful waterfront life, etc.
>>
worry less about the people and more about the climate and geography. there are different kinds of people everywhere, though generally pro-gun states are not particularly cultured or progressive.

Arizona is good but unless youre in flagstaff you're gonna get cooked to death

If you want to mimic your german climate, go colorado (also DUDE). if you want cowboy american, go wyoming/montana/idaho. if you want 8 month soup, go southeast.

IMO the best of both worlds is oregon. pretty relaxed gun laws, but still on the cultural forefront. decent climate, can be humid though. has the DUDE factor if youre into it. some people are really fond of all the authorized-use-of-lethal-force-just-about-anywhere-for-any-reason laws, IMO they're just more likely to get YOU killed by some nut. if it's a clear cut case of self defence, you'll walk anywhere in america (except maybe connecticut).

If youre not interested in DUDE at all, then idaho/montana/wyoming/utah are all really good choices.
>>
>>31024590
Mark my words, there will be more McVeighs coming up.

Europeans seem to be too afraid to even say no, but here we have sovereign citizens who are legitimately bicycle-gender levels of insane and just replace reality with fantasy. Except instead of bitching on tumblr and whoring out for twitter followers they shoot at cops because traffic laws aren't in the constitution so they don't believe they exist. This is happening now, people are shooting at the government right now, and so far it's just an amusing, but tragic, oddity for most people. People openly talk about the possibility of armed insurrection, the fact that it's in everyday conversation is a big, big deal because once that stops being a fringe idea it means the population may have cause to do it.

I think we're safe from Shillary for the time being, her masters wouldn't want to lose money to costly violent civil unrest.
>>
lel good luck getting a green card as a Westerner. The US loves taking in Pajeets and Chung-Ho's, but makes it hard as fuck if you're from Europe.
>>
>>31024185
Missouri.

We have a long history of German migrants.
>>
Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck. Fix your fucking country instead of running away you pathetic fat fuck.
>>
>>31024345
Second for New Hampshire, and I'll throw in a Vermont for free.
>>
>>31024431
I second this, there's alot of german heritage in texas.
>>
>>31024934
So much this. I could understand to run away from some arabic shithole but Germany is among the countries with the highest living standard.
Granted, the weapon laws are shit but how about you try to change you home country instead of running away.
>>
>>31024185
I live in Ohio, spent half a year in Texas and absolutely love it. I'd say Texas or New Mexico. Loved every day of my time spent in both
>>
>>31025100
Ohio dubs.

I'm looking into possibly moving to Washington. Innawoods are usually nearby, reportedly there's some desert too, and of course there are cities. Sounds like a decently /k/ place, outside of Seattle.
>>
I'm a swede who just moved to texas. Other than the heat it's really nice.
>>
>>31025090
Moving out of your country doesn't mean you intend to stay out forever. Living abroad for a few years to work is pretty common. Most people go back again. And you can still vote in elections when you're abroad.
>>
Kansas is in the middle of everything, has consitutional carry, ranges are abundant. Only problem is fuddy fudd
>>
>>31024255

Can I get a source on this? It sounds too deliciously infuriating to be true.
>>
>>31024185
I'd recommend South Dakota, but we have a bunch of, what is it, Lowland Germans? In my area, pretty /k/ friendly. Friend of mine bought and walked out with an AR-15 same day. Lots of spots you can just head out and shoot if you know the area/people
>>
>>31025196
What brings you to Texas friend?
>>
Tennessee.
Large german population just north of Nashville.
>Also H will keep your hood safe
>>
>>31025907
FREEDOM
>>
>>31024185
New Hampshire, pretty good gun laws, probly going to stay good since Hassan isnt going to stay in office, similar temp to Germany, pretty large German speaking minority, especially in the north.
>>
>>31024209
Because the G36 is good and they do use the HK417.
>>
You should move to Ohio. By my count there are less than a dozen kommandos here, so we could always use more.
>>
>>31025196
Hello Sweden, vote Republican
>>
>>31024231
Yeah, but at least you can own guns while being a permanent resident.
>>
>>31025907
Married a texan woman.

>>31026021
Can't vote yet, but I will when I can.
>>
>>31024185
Tx north of Austin. A big German community. Not austin tho. It sucks.
>>
File: Waterfalls_EricVogt_2000x1000.jpg (992KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Waterfalls_EricVogt_2000x1000.jpg
992KB, 2000x1000px
>>31024327
>desert shithole
>god tier
topest kek
>>
>>31026046
Good

Now buy some guns and enjoy your new freedoms, if you haven't already
>>
>>31024229
The Mid West is your best bet lots of Germanic people and a similar climate. Most of them have very good gun laws. Or the south if you do not mind the heat and random minorities everywhere.
>>
File: 1417387999405.jpg (1MB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1417387999405.jpg
1MB, 1200x899px
>>31026087
>People wanting to live where water isn't abundant
Desertfags must have their brains cooked
>>
>>31026124
Liberals like water, Cascadia is dead and everywhere else is too expensive. The desert is for hard people who can take a hard life.
>>
>>31024185
Come to Alabama and stay near me. I need a German-speaking practice partner.
>>
>>31024185
Why do you want to leave Germany for a even worse country?
>>
File: 1427605655137.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427605655137.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>31026175
You mean soft people reliant on air conditioning and pumped in water.

And if the desert is for conservatives, explain new mexico, explain southern California.
>>
>>31025927
This.

At least more than here.
We (wife and I) started discussing about it four years ago and ended up with a long list.
Gun laws are just one point, but a smaller one. As sport shooters we have no problem in buing some (8 handguns at the moment and two more ordered)
The 'demographic challenges' were also not even on the list two years ago.

To give an example:
If you buy some property, say a house with garden in the back. After a while you decide to make a small BBQ pit. Oh, there is this tree that has to be cut down. So you walk the the 'smaller environmental office' in your area and ask for permission. They say it's ok, depending on the kind of tree and/or if it's thicker than an inch and/or if you own enough property to set down new saplings. And if you pay the fees of course.
Easy going; a few weeks later you cut down the tree. (Don't forget that your not allowed to burn down the cutings in every area nor to put it in the houshold bin.) Then you can start buying some bricks, concrete and tools.
Hopefully, you didn't forget to get and pay the permission for turning some grass area to paved area. (Remember: at a certain size you also need an architect and some guy, checking the ground)
oh; the delivery truck for the concrete left a few dents in my yard. Means another walk to the environmental office to get the permission to fill it up with dirt (does nobody think of seldom mosquitos that could breed there?)
But everything went fine and your BBQ pit is ready to be fired.
Did you get the regulations, testing procedures and permissions for using a fireplace?

This is called 'my property'.

And so on

For a lot of people this is fine. They brag a bit about it, but they do not want to change it.

I can respect this, even if I think it's dumb. The majority found its way of living together.
But I'm free to choose another society that fits more to my way of thinking.

For whom should I stay and fight?
>>
>>31025241
Lol Germany is so cucked that people can't tell the difference between jokes and the truth.
>>
>>31026222
New Mexico turned to Mexico because of dumbass transplants, Arizona and Utah have the best laws of anywhere besides Alaska. Also it's good to know that your retarded ass knows nothing of watershed creation and management. You can make the hardest land bloom with nothing but 10 inches of water a year.

What liberal shit hole are you posting from where you have hipster bullshit saved like some rainymood faggot?
>>
>>31026198
Leaving a no-guns country jam packed with turkshits, and the moving a pro-funs country filled with niggers, who you can kill if your life is being threatened. It's really a no-brainer.
>>
>>31025032

Cancelling your Vermont vote

>Rich New Yorker yuppies in south
>Poor hippies everywhere else
>So leftist it hurts
>Welfare and taxes out the ass

They have good cheese though.
>>
>>31026176

Where you at in Bama, mang?
>>
>>31026357
Sod off, this isn't /soc/
>>
>>31026287
It's more like people actually think that memes are reality because of all the shit they read online so they'll believe anything, no matter how stupid it is.
>>
>>31026298
Calm that edge down

http://www.freedominthe50states.org
>>
>>31026314
Obviously bait, but I'll bite.
Staying in a country with health care, unemployment benefits, where you dont have to have morer than one job in order to survive, mostly safe public areas and a culture with proper historical background. The percentage of turkshit in Germany is lower than the percentage of nigger- and other shit in the U.S.. It's really a no brainer.
>>
>>31024185
The Bluegrass state is nice (Kentucky).

One of the better states as far as gun laws go, and some pretty country.
>>
>>31026477
>muh healthcare
>muh no history
>muh two jobs

So you're basically just parroting european leftist buzzwords. Very few people work two jobs, it's basically if they have cashier/waiter jobs and don't get enough hours from one job. Which honestly happens in europe too these days, if you're an hourly employee you don't always get enough hours for full time.

So yeah, the pay for some jobs here suck compared to europe but others pay way better here than they would in europe.
>>
>>31025196
Sweden, no
Texas, yes
>>
>>31026494
can confirm, KY is based
>>
>>31026448

Get fucked, cagey faggot. /k/ has always done this shit and will continue long after your microscopic ass an-heroes.
>>
>>31025224

Yeah he wouldn't be trying to get citizenship if he was planning on going back.
>>
File: Montpelier-81-15-00362.jpg (733KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Montpelier-81-15-00362.jpg
733KB, 1000x664px
>>31026342
>So leftist it hurts

Eeeh, more libertarian than leftist. Cities (or what count as cities in VT) are an exception, same as any other state.

Plus, literally no other state has such a combination of practically no gun regulation, liberal on social issues, and being 98% white. I think even Alaska has a larger % of non-whites due to the Inuit population.

Depends what OP is into. For gun friendly, socially conservative states there are far more options obviously
>>
>>31026751
Where did OP specify citizenship? Also many europeans in the US have dual citizenship, so getting a US citizenship doesn't mean you plan on giving up your old citizenship.
>>
>>31026087
>>31026124
>>31026222

So beautiful... Where is this hidden oasis of wonderful forest??
>>
File: 1470541544505.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470541544505.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>31026232

This? This is in Sweden? Wtf?
>>
>>31026039
No ccw though
>>
>>31026800

Yes you can. Permanent residents are good to go, at least here in Texas.

Source: grew up with best friend from UK here, he's a permanent resident and has a LTC
>>
>>31026494

Yeah but you are all retarded fucking libertarians that don't realize Weld, Johnsons running mate, is just as fucking anti-gun as Hillary.

But hey you got. Muh moonshine, Muh greenbelts, Muh meth & TBI, Muh we is true pioneer Muricans.
>>
>>31026831
Kentucky isn't voting for the Libertarian ticket though.
>>
>>31026772

This kinda makes it look like they are going that route. >>31024347
>>
>>31026842
Keep telling yourself that bucko.
>>
>>31026875
I'm not the one living in an alternate reality where a third party candidate can win electoral votes.
>>
>>31026772

It is also the thread title. Fucking autist.
>>
>>31027080
OP said he wanted to immigrate. That doesn't necessarily mean he wants to completely throw away his german citizenship.
>>
>>31024229
Midwest, except Colorado, are all pretty good. Most of those states are barren and boring outside of the largest city, but very /k/ friendly.

Those two professions are in pretty decent demand. You're going to be aight, mein negger
>>
>>31027095

Yeah...... Cause he wants to go back to the shit hole Merkel created...
>>
>>31026021
>republican
>Texas

You voted for Cornyn didn't you
>>
You get one you can get to almost all of them with enough money, your going to be doing a lot of illegal shit trying to do it on foot. Trespassing being the most often offense. Some areas are bordered in with roads that are illegal for a non driver or passenger to get past. There is a subtle shift in culture each place you go, it can add up to a very big variance depending on which region your in.
>>
>>31024185
Texas, Arizona, basically anything south and southeast.
>>
>>31026773
Pacific Northwest mate.

>>31026175
>mudslim tier right here
weeew
>>
>>31024227
Georgia is similar, better beaches, worse humidity.
>>
>>31027149
>He doesn't know how the two party system works
I bet your retarded ass would vote libertarian and wonder why you live in a now liberal shit hole
>>
>>31027219
Name one spot of hope there?
>everyone else outside of cities love guns and freedom
So does New York, does New York look like a good place for freedom Mr. 15 dollars an hour?
>>
File: rolltide.jpg (154KB, 730x486px) Image search: [Google]
rolltide.jpg
154KB, 730x486px
>>31024185
Alabama
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.