[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a /k/ related company ever JUST themselves as hard as Team Wendy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1464187799976.jpg (70KB, 489x672px) Image search: [Google]
1464187799976.jpg
70KB, 489x672px
Has a /k/ related company ever JUST themselves as hard as Team Wendy?
>>
I doubt it hurt them at all considering how many EMS and military contracts they already have.
>>
>>31023253
>Team Wendy
who?
>>
>>31023253
They lost a lot of support in the firearms community, and they will lose a number of law enforcement contracts because of it.

It won't financially cripple them, but it was the biggest waste of money they could have possibly had. They had no reason to let her host a campaign event there.

Had they just let her visit - bam, that simple. People were upset but many were skeptical. Team Wendy's line about how they work across the aisle was fine, and everyone would forget. Giving her a stage to attack gun rights and law enforcement was the stupidest decision ever.

Businesses can be political, without being political.
>>
>>31023253
>visit from Hillary
>learn about traumatic brain injury
Did no one else catch that?
>>
>>31023253
They make glorified bike helmets... guess how much they care about the firearms community?
>>
>>31023310
this
>>
>>31023253
Ruger really should have.

>>31023336
And then she went on to use the podium to talk about gun control. Not even kidding. http://time.com/4367046/orlando-shooting-hillary-clinton-transcript/

>>31023352
Yeah, bike helmets that'll stop a bullet and accept nightvision mounts.
>>
who even cares lmao there's like a trillion companies that make hispeed lodrag bump helmets now
>>
>>31023388
Checked your two pair. Also now I know never to buy one of their stupid helmets
>>
>>31023253
I have one of their bumps, and its comfortable to wear even in south texas when its still above 85* at midnight.

BUT I won't be buying another one. If I get another helmet I'll see what TNVC is carrying at that time. I think this hurt them a lot since most NV companies that deal with firearms will drop them either for their own companies protection and/or they disagree with team wendy's actions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.