[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pocket Gun Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3032tomcatinox_zoom001.jpg (64KB, 735x600px) Image search: [Google]
3032tomcatinox_zoom001.jpg
64KB, 735x600px
Sup /k/ just bought a brand new Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox in .32acp

I got it as cheap as I'll ever find it in Commiefornia for $400 buckaroonies.

Reason for this purchase is because I'm not a fat blue collar neckbeard and I wear quality suits to work every day, and conceal carrying a glock in the waistband or a J-Frame revolver in a pocket, prints too much and/or is too bulky for tailored and fitted suits.

So, how did I do buying this pocket gun for deep conceal carry? If I could have I would have bought me the super thin beretta Pico, but seeing as how it's not in the Commiefornia roster, this little piece of shit will have to do.
>>
>>31022967
>Please support 4c
Turners?

Better buy some bulk .32 online before jan 1 or you'll have a hell of a time finding it my friend post election and post unconstitutional laws taking effect.
>>
>>31022967

32 has been used and protected a shot ton of people in its life. Yes it's a basically 15 yard gun but most confrontation is st that distance. 5 rounds in the chest will either kill or make them rethink their shitty life decisions as they bleed out.

It's a OK caliber for self defense and deep carry you can't really do any better in a suit without feeling odd ( most people anyways ). I say a quality high velocity FP 32 if you can find it or the lehigh 32 acp for defence munition. When ever I can grab one for the wife that's what I'm going to get for her.
>>
>>31022986
Thanks for reminder friend. I can't believe I over looked that. Gonna have to buy at least 1,000 rounds for every gun I own to feel like I don't just have expensive paperweights.

I used to buy at Martin Guns in culver city but the customer service is a real hit or miss there. Either they think I'm Jewish and kiss my ass, or they think I'm Armenian and they ignore me.

So I went to Turners in Pasadena and have been having a great experience with them, and they will pretty much be my gun store of choice.
>>
>>31023058
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that, for these small calibers, I should go with ball ammo because a JHP can create massive problems with underpenetration with an already anemic round.

The great thing about this little gun is that it carries 7+1 of reliable centerfire ammunition for such a small package, and it's recoil is very low allowing for accurate and reliable follow up shots.

Should I ever use this gun for self defense it's most likely going to be very close, again tell me if this is a horrible idea, but I was planning on doing a Mozambique drill and considering the distance and the gun in question I don't consider a head shot out of the question .

Two to the chest and one to the head, from there I'll asses whether to finish mag dumping if my target isn't going down.
>>
>>31022967
how many mags did it come with?
>>
can you post a pic with some common objects as a scale? Interested in one but want to see how it compares to my .25 auto. and dont they not rated for +P?
>>
>>31022967
Those are literally turd guns.

The Tomcats have immense problems with the frame cracking. Beretta refuses to acknowledge they have a problem and when they fail they explode in your hands.

If you haven't yet, pop off the grips and the slide and start inspecting.
>>
>>31023110

Yes the round it self is very animic and not just that it doesn't have the FPS to open the round up reliably along with underpenetration. Good ball will give you the penetration and flat point rounds will give you added tissue damage and shock.

For the gun yes 7+1 is fantastic but I personally wouldn't want to try to fuck with a head shot for the chance of missing a small moving target and have that lawyer bullet struck something or someone or have a lawyer make it like I just fucking pulled a FNV. I would stick with 3-4 in the chest and try to aim for the heart area , that way if you hit the heart they bleed out fast , lungs will make them weaker to fight you and 90% of the time they run. For that 10% chance they fight or don't try to run you have that comfortable 5-4 shots left.

Again my view on self defence shooting using any gun actually. Always practice as you can with hip shooting and fully drawn , try to do some stress drills here and there and you will be fine.
>>
>>31023136

There are the early versions and later versions with the slide being beefed up and frames being a different alloy to combat the old models problems. I am curious on seeing which one OP has.
>>
>>31023120
Two mags for me.
>>
File: dababy.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dababy.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>31023204
OP here. I got the newer model. Unless the guy at the LGS lied to me, but he brought it up himself and told me these were the new models without that issue, he had to order it from the factory as well since he was out of stock so it has to be new right?. Judging from my own online research this one does seem to be the newer model, and the frame and slide cracking was predominantly an issue with the blued models. The Inox version didn't have that problem
>>
>>31023259
Damn that's small. Is that your daily carry? Nice little pocket pistol.
>>
File: 100_2511.jpg (137KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
100_2511.jpg
137KB, 1023x767px
>>31023131
Some I found online.
>>
>>31023131
Anodahooan
>>
>>31023191
Yeah I agree. And one handed shooting is a must to train with for any gun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.