[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Followup to >>>31007661 I went out to my LGS to show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Followup to >>>31007661

I went out to my LGS to show my support for their business. All that ended up happening was these 3 people stood by the road and held signs and got flipped off by just about everyone driving by. I put on my social face and politely asked to take their pictures and engaged in "pleasant" conversation with them and then told them I had to go in and pick up my gun purchase.

They stood out there for about an hour and left without too much of a fuss. Still the busiest I've ever seen in there. 10% off on all blue dot marked guns and no sales tax on anything in the store during the picket, so I picked up a Beretta PX4 in 45 ACP for $500

All in all, fun day hanging out with a bunch of people at the LGS laughing at these idiots out on the road.
>>
>>31017325
>Elderly women
You should have asked if they were looking for a good time
>>
File: counter protest.jpg (163KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
counter protest.jpg
163KB, 960x540px
>>31017325
We had some nice people come out and counter protest too.
>>
>>31017325
this is perfect, the first one is a walrus, and the second one is a smug man-do he woman, and the third one is a schlump.

this is obvious within a second or two of looking at these dolts.

it's perfect. They look the part and have convinced no-one.

very happy they got fucking flipped off. They need to move to the UK and cut butter with plastic knives.
>>
>>31017382
>Implying bongs can cut butter with plastic knives
That requires a license too, yah law breaking wankah
>>
>>31017418
sorry pls donut send me to jail
>>
>>31017425
Excuse me Sir,

I'm going to need you to step over here and show me 11 forms of ID and your permits.
>>
What's the logo on their shirts say?
>>
>>31017325
So do you think they were disappointed nobody showed up or is this what they call a rousing success?
>>
>>31019398
the protesters have "merchant of death protest tour" shirts
>>
>>31019425
This seems to be about the norm... the counter-protesters I met said hey did the same thing in another town and it was just 3 people that time too.
>>
File: 1471192224852.png (726KB, 639x637px) Image search: [Google]
1471192224852.png
726KB, 639x637px
>>31019494
"Merchant Of Death Protest Tour" sounds like a good metal band name too, bet it's taken already though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.