[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: War Dogs.jpg (157KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
War Dogs.jpg
157KB, 1200x630px
Looks like the next movie that is /k/ incarnate.

Wolf of Wall Street meets Lord of War, yes please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFIkMY1SUI
>>
If you lived like that as an arms dealer, I doubt you would make any money at all.
>>
>>31017107
looks horrible
>>
>Stoner comedy starring Jonah Hill from the people that made the same gimmick movie three times

No fucking Thanks
>>
>>31017127
This, also nice shilling OP hope you've earned the nickel.
>>
>miles teller

literally who
>>
This looks like a tamer, less interesting Lord of War. It'll probably also manage to be less funny.
>>
>>31017107
Looks like more hollywood shill propaganda that will somehow blame america and gun manufacturers for the rest of the world's problems.
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>31017121
>>31017127
>>31017136
>>31017150
>>31017159
>>31017161

Jeeeeeeeeez gang nevermind.
>>
File: marinewifeHOOAH.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
marinewifeHOOAH.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
looks like a stupid movie i won't be watching.
>>
File: MRE's again.jpg (117KB, 991x666px) Image search: [Google]
MRE's again.jpg
117KB, 991x666px
>>31017107
An operating movie with no operating.

What a fucking good idea.
>>
File: Waingro gets 404'd.gif (1MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
Waingro gets 404'd.gif
1MB, 500x210px
>>31017107
Bilzerian now this guy, I should've gone to a different school. This movie looks awful, the Rolling Stone article was more interesting.
>>
Well at least its not a women selling guns
>>
>>31018571
You can't operate and sell guns
>>
Why the fuck? The story look like my kind of jig that would be awesome to watch, but why the fuck is it a Jonah hill movie? Looking at the line up, I'm surprised its not being written by Judd apatow. Way to ruin it.
>>
>>31017107
Jonah Hill is not getting my money for another shitty movie.
>>
>>31018571
>operating movie
Yeah and Lord of War was a super hero movie because Nicholas Cage was in Ghost Rider.

Are you fucking retarded? It's about selling guns more than shooting them. I don't even plan to see it but I got that much from the trailers on TV.
>>
It is about the nephew of the owner of Botac and how he Botac'd people.
The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit apple tree.
>>
>>31017107
I actually would like to see it.
>>
>>31017107
>A fat crybaby and probably the most forgettable actor ever
No thanks
Also wolf of wall Street blowed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.