[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about the SALT Gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

File: W A L L.jpg (127KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
W A L L.jpg
127KB, 1000x562px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a8XzuwJLFw
I think it's just a gun for leftists too scared to shoot a real gun, and too scared to actually kill a motherfucker that's breaking into their house.
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1470295035876.jpg (12KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
1470295035876.jpg
12KB, 160x224px
>>31016930
Fucking watermelon. There is only one way, I ain't Dog the bounty hunter.
>>
>literal salt weapons

take that in for a moment
>>
File: 8y895h1.gif (439KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
8y895h1.gif
439KB, 500x228px
>>31016930
>That a firearm shouldn't have to take a life in order to protect a life

And what if it has to take a life in order to protect a life?

I think it's a faggy hipster leftist project to try to make guns "safer" that will disappear into the void that is failed products. They're trying to appear the middle ground people but are still coming from and edging towards a anti-gun position. People who own guns aren't retarded and will laugh at it just loading their shotguns with rock salt or bean bags if they want. Leftists won't buy it because anything resembling a firearm will trigger them and the only people who should be bothered with protecting them and their families is the police and government.
>>
>>31017069
>>31016930
Now how would we weaponize it to be lethal?

Make it shoot ricin or some flamable powder?
>>
File: sink in.jpg (94KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
sink in.jpg
94KB, 640x748px
>>31017069
>>
>>31016930
>Respiratory or visual distress

Great way to have Tyrone take out a mortgage so he can get Mr Goldberg to sue you

Much easier when its your word against a dead man
>>
>>31016930
Sounds like it'd just piss off an intruder. Seems a bit too optimistic to assume the threat is going away knowing you don't have a real gun
>>
>not even 10 seconds into the video
>degeneracy already taking center stage on screen
>>
File: Spicy kek.jpg (187KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy kek.jpg
187KB, 1000x1000px
>>31017232
Kek
>>
>>31017232
So I wasn't the only one who noticed that? Gay relationships and race-mixed families aren't even that common (both are in the 2% range), but liberals constantly depict these things as if gay and race-mixed couples are the norm.
>>
File: hipster-tash_3046941b.jpg (197KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-tash_3046941b.jpg
197KB, 620x387px
Have you guys noticed that almost every hipster-made video is edited almost exactly the same?

>Slow, inspirational music (or light guitar strings)
>Frequent cuts as someone's expressions change
>Oftentimes random zooming on objects in frame
>Zooming on arbitrary parts of the subject while unrelated narration occurs
>Interview shots that include the entire body of the subject(s) including their shoes
>Trite use of slow motion
>>
>>31016930
>non-lethal

This phrase always get me. There is a reason the correct term is 'less than lethal'

You aim at that right place (or wrong) and your so called 'non lethal' round just turned into a 'lethal' one.

Any situation where a law abiding citizen is going to shoot someone is a situation where their life is in danger. If someone wishes to cause me harm they forfeit their life on this planet. As edgy as it sounds I would put down a pregnant woman if she was coming at me with the intent to cause me harm. If it comes down to it I would rather spend a few decades in prison than roll the dice at never seeing my kids again.

There is a reason I give a check list for the class I teach here. It starts with a simple question, "Would you take the life of this person if they where trying to take your own?" followed by 5 boxes.

>a convicted felon
>a 285 pound man
>a belligerent drunk
>a 13 year old boy
>a pregnant woman

Less than lethal rounds are a joke for civilian self defense. The only time I ever use them is for scarring off coyotes and that is simply because I don't want to be sending a round near my animals especially in the dark.

Besides all that good fucking luck explaining to the court why you busted the spleen and blinded that poor man who only broke into your home so he could put food on the table for his kids because your life must not have been at risk if you chose not to use an appropriate amount of force.

>tfw i pray no one here went to my class because this would get really awkward
>>
>>31016930
How will this stop someone who is high?
>>
>>31016930
This is pretty amazing. These nu-males are entrusting their lives to something that, at most, agitates their future murderer's nose.
>>
File: 300px-Sturmtiger_2.jpg (20KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sturmtiger_2.jpg
20KB, 300x217px
It's a salt gun
A salt gun
Assault gun
>>
>>31016930
>Shoot someone with SALT
>Get sued for excessive force in non-castle doctrine state
lmao
>>
>>31016930
i'll buy this, don my gas mask, pepper the fuck out of the door they're busting down, shoulder my mosin, affix bayonet, charge.
And let off some victory shots, too.
>>
>>31017338
Less than lethal implies non leathal
You mean less lethal
>>
>>31016930
>we replaced the the violent bang of black powder with the silent power of compressed air
>>violent bang of black powder
>>>silent power of compressed air
This shit makes less sense than Biden's "warning shots."
>>
>>31017535
Don't you know that the only respectable guns are muskets?
>>
>>31016930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ExWUk_f1I

the superior salt weapon
>>
>>31017526
Less lethal still has the same implication as less than lethal. Both imply that the round is not meant to kill, but still has the chance to kill.
>>
>let's make things less consistently effective at protecting lives so we can protect lives
>no, it's not valuing the life of the assailant over that of the person using a weapon for defense, don't be silly
>>
File: 611a5nt-WlL._SL1061_.jpg (61KB, 1061x739px) Image search: [Google]
611a5nt-WlL._SL1061_.jpg
61KB, 1061x739px
It's a fucking Tippmann TPX.
>>
Let's settle this once and for all:

>10 vs 10
>10 /k/ommandos armed with nuggets and WWII era soviet surplus
>10 average San Franciscan males armed with Salt blasters, soy sauce grenades, and Banana Republic surplus
>Arena location: Ruins of Detroit
>>
>>31016930
they shoot market all those shitty non-leahal "guns" to police, so next time our officers feel threaten by subdued dindu we won't have another riots
>>
>>31017643

lol haha us commandos amirite
>>
>>31017659
*should
fuck it's getting late here
>>
>>31017630
SHIT
WE NEED TO GET ON THIS
>>
>>31016930
>implying salt guns haven't already been invaded
>implying toxic gas as a weapon isn't highly illegal (iirc)
>implying home intruders have a right to live
>implying "MUH VIOLENT BANG" of black powder is "sooo scawwy!"
>implying that toxic gas balls are less likely to harm a child then a safely locked up pistol
holy shit i've never seen any better proof that this generation is pussified
>>
File: 1465358787822.jpg (6KB, 116x124px) Image search: [Google]
1465358787822.jpg
6KB, 116x124px
>>31017327
>complaining this much about something completely beside the point of the video
>>
>>31016930
People who intend to hurt you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>31017595
Not him but if one can argue semantics, then "less than lethal" implies it SHOULDNT kill. "Less lethal" implies it still will (or could) gravely injure you.

An airsoft gun is a less than lethal way to defend yourself. A bat is a less lethal weapon, cause you still have the ability to .. be lethal.
>>
>>31017734
I think his point is that miscegnation, "fat acceptance", and homosexuality are part of a leftist narrative to modify culture and force people to perceive these things as normal, despite being very uncommon, along with the narrative of gun control.
>>
>>31017338
Mr. Smith? is that you??
>>
File: Old Fashioned Keks.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
Old Fashioned Keks.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>31017630
Except a Tippman is more effective at stopping a home invader.
>>
>>31017741
you just hurt my feelings by saying that so you should die now

>>31017771
you better check your privelege mister
>>
>>31017734
And the first person to give him a (you) is you. That aside, are your feelings hurt because he made a truthful observation? That stuff plays into the lefty narrative
>>
>>31017826
>Mister
How dare you mis-gender me, fucking shitlord.
>>
>>31017771
but Square Man, fat people are a huge part of american culture. more than 2/3 of americans are overweight, with 36% being obese.
>>
>>31017232

It's a non-lethal gun for leftists. They know their target audience swoons over this shit.
>>
>>31017843
Hence my usage of the term "fat acceptance", guy who can't see stars. I'm not implying that fat people aren't around, I'm implying that the left is attempting to make it acceptable instead of shameful.
>>
>>31017843
Correction:
>with 36% being IMMUNE TO RIFLE ROUNDS
>>
>>31016930
I bet this shit is amazing for killing cockroaches and other large insects.
>>
>>31016930
>the loud bang of black powder
who uses black powder for home defense anymore
>>
>>31017948
There's probably a green text about this somewhere.
>>
File: 1468973878964.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468973878964.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>31016930
>Two nu males
>Encourage leaving your firearm everywhere
>In an unlocked draw with children around
>Under a table with children around
>Tries to address a problem that does not exist
>You have now got angry, heaving jiggaboo mad, not only has he stole some of your shit but he is now flailing wildly in your house
>Can not go and get other gun to kill him as he is no longer a threat
>Wait for the angry, mad jigaboo to run out of breath and clear his eyes
>All salt clips just delay him for 10 minutes
>Have shot him eight times, still no police here in Buttfuck nowhere
>Still thirty minutes out
>Only 2 salt rounds left
>>
>>31017948
Arr maty. You talkin shit about me blunderbuss raifu?
>>
>>31017948

>not wanting concealment as you execute a bayonet charge across your living room
>>
>>31016930
"The worlds first safe gun". That is one of the dumbest things I ever heard. I also would like a car with no engine because I believe a car shouldn't have to go up a hill do roll down a hill. Hard to call it a gun if it's not dangerous, that is the entire purpose of a gun, or any weapon really.
>>
>>31017843
>square man
Get better fonts.
>>
>>31016930
At least now California has legal 'salt weapons.
>>
>>31016930
I would rob the shit out of people with that. A silent pistol that looks scary and incapacitates reliably? Oh yeah.
>>
>>31016930
It's gayer than cum on a mustache. Y not just get pepper spray like a real bitch.
>>
>>31016930
right now burglars can where gas masks
>>
>>31016930
Can I shoot spiders and use my own salt?

If not then what's the fucking point? My salt isn't good enough fuck you.
>>
So basically a paintball gun mixed with pepper spray?

I'll stick with what i know works.
>>
It's not a bad idea if you want to fire a warning shot, but you should always have a backup
>>
So now even the American Left is starting to recognize the need (lol) for a gun.

Even if it's really just a pepper spray can reconfigured.

>let's design a gun that pisses your attacker even more

Well, nobody ever accused the left of coming up with solutions that work....
>>
>>31016930
>fear-free user experience
God these disgusting excuses for human beings

how did their ancestors survive
>>
>>31017948
It is very likely that the nu-male does not know what the fuck he is even talking about, seeing as it looks like they just ripped off a paintball gun >>31017630
>>
>>31019453
Until the "Salt Weapons Ban"
>>
>>31020846
No clue, but i can just imagine these fags trying a real gun, pulling the trigger, immediately dropping it as soon as it goes off, running away, and crying in each others arms, talking about their feelings and moaning about how awful their experience was to help cope with their newly aquired PTSD.
Fuck
>>
>>31016930

With how fucked up our legal system is I bet the intruder can sue if his or her eyes get messed up. it is much smarter to use a handgun and literally any law abiding citizen in any U.S state can buy a hand gun.
>>
>>31017232
That lady is a hooker and the black guy is her John. He has a pregnancy fetish. Married people don't stand on their stoop fondling their wife's pretty tummy. Fetishists do.
>>
>>31017156
what the fuck does it want now
>>
>>31016930
I don't know about these useless faggots but if somebody tries to come into my house and I think you're going to hurt me or my family I'm going to use whatever method is going to annihilate the threat in the smallest amount of time possible and whether or not that causes death is not the biggest concern on my mind.
>>
>>31017232
This might be one of the largest real life examples of the regressive left that I have seen.
>>
>>31017327
No I noticed it. And it is important. These faggots from the left want everything nerfed
>>
>>31016930
That shit is illegal as fuck in California
>>
>>31017330
This
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>31017380
Why does that tank always make my dick diamonds?
>>
>>31016930
Someone once sprayed about half a can of pepper spray in my face while his buddy tazed me in the side of the neck; they both ran after I stabbed him.

My question is: how laughably ineffective will this be against a determined assailant?

Enjoy this article I found here last night:
http://www.policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
>six-foot melanin-enabled criminal shot 14 times with .45 ACP including hits to both lungs, diaphragm, heart, etc
>criminal continues attack as if unhurt
>finally taken down by multiple close-range headshots
^There is seriously no way that the "SALT pistol" would've stopped this guy in any way whatsoever.
>it probably would've triggered super-rape-mode
>>
File: a-salt rifle.jpg (104KB, 840x545px) Image search: [Google]
a-salt rifle.jpg
104KB, 840x545px
>>31016930
If they made a long gun it would be called A Salt Rifle.
>>
The only "salt" that could defend your home is some rock salt in 3" cartridges
>>
>>31016930
So, what does this do better than pepper spray?

I hope these people know that adrenaline is a thing
>>
>>31017583
kek i love those things. bought my sister one last year
>>
I'm probably never gonna watch the vid, but I now want a right-wing fascist party to take over and cleanse us from the neo-communist scourge that plagues our western world.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.