[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vp9,sig sp2022, glock 19, cz 07, or ppq Which is the best over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 888888768678678.jpg (284KB, 1108x857px) Image search: [Google]
888888768678678.jpg
284KB, 1108x857px
vp9,sig sp2022, glock 19, cz 07, or ppq Which is the best over all reliable range gun and home defense gun can't decide wish I could just get themj all but I can't HELP!
>>
I shot the PPQ for the first time a few days ago and immediately fell in love with the trigger.
>>
one of those is a da/sa. because it's in the price point id also insert the sig 320 and the h&k p2000, both $600ish

BUT, out of you posted,
fuck the p07 right off.
the glock 19 is going to be the smallest of the remaining 4. probably the best cc choice.

the vp9 and ppq have slightly different triggers, but they are the best out of all of them. they also have similar ergos, but personally
vp9 > ppq. let's ignore mac's unreplicated failure

>vp9 has IRON sights, not polymer
>vp9 has interchangeable side and back panels
>the grip texture is more aggressive, which most people prefer, but not everyone
>the ppq is generally cheaper

i think the ppq and vp9 are the best two of what you posted, and there's a lot of comparisions made between them on youtube. but go to a store that stocks both and feel them out. i think the vp9 is a little better, but it's a little more expensive
>>
PPQ trigger is light and crisp. Initial trigger take up may be long but easy to pull through to the wall. It is a very fun range toy.

However for defensive purposes as well as range I'd look into the glock 19 or compact sig p320. In a lot of ways you could view the sig p320 as everything the glock should be - steel guide rod, steel sights (available steel night sights as well), no finger grooves on grip, ambi slide lever, picatinny rail, and a different grip angle. The modularity may not be useful to you but the ability to remove the fire control group out of the frame makes cleaning a breeze.
>>
>>31016990

I forgot to talk about the glock 19. The glock 19 is one of the most size and weight efficient compact pistols there. The p320 is wider and taller than the glock 19. The p320 also weighs a bit more. The glock's trigger pull is 5.5lbs and a little lighter than the p320's trigger however I don't like the glock's trigger safety protruding out.
>>
>>31016968
What's wrong with the p07?
>>
PPQ or VP9 if you want striker fired. Expect to pay a little more in spare mags.

My girlfriend will likely be purchasing a VP9 in the coming weeks, as she shot many of the above and liked it best.

I personally have a CZ P09 (similar to 07) and I like it. I like to DA/SA, especially in IDPA SSP.
>>
My VP9 has a lot of VERY annoying trigger slap. Anyone else had that issue? Otherwise I love it.
>>
>>31016245
pick any of the ones you listed, except sub the p320 for the 2022
>>
>>31017072
nothing
>>
>>31017291
I'm not sure how we're defining trigger slap. My main problem with the VP9 trigger was the fact that the trigger return action had two stages of force, so you could be slowly releasing the trigger to the reset point, but all of a sudden, a second spring would kick in and push the trigger far forward beyond the reset point, forcing you to take the trigger all the way forward between each pull.
>>
>>31016245
>VP9
>PPQ
>G19
All these are fine defensive striker-fired pistols. A strong case can be made for any one of them.

>P-07
>SP2022
Nothing wrong with these at all, but you will need to train for the DA to SA transition, which does not come intuitively for most people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.