[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The US is the most powerful nation on earth and is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: who would win.jpg (267KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.jpg
267KB, 800x560px
>The US is the most powerful nation on earth and is the only object imposing western values on modern barbarians because our technological advantage over middle-east goat-fuckers is just that great

>The US didn't only lose Vietnam and Korea, but also demonstrated massive incompetence in Iraq and Afghanistan and would similarly be taken apart by a new US Civil War by southern insurrectionists

Which is it, fudds?
>>
>Vietnam beat the U.S.

If you can call talking mad amounts of shit after the guy that beat the living shit out of you gets tired of beating the living shit out of you and leaves, beating him.
>>
>>31012009
Its kinda hard to win a political war and stabalize a region when you dont want to bomb all of it.
The modern US hasnt been interested in salt the earth campaigns for decades and nam and iraq are good examples- why completely fuck over a region you can possibly exploit if you recover it?
A second civil war is the same issue.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>31012043
This would make sense if you were fighting over a chunk of land and then the guy who got too tired left the chunk of land to the guy he was beating.
>>
>>31012064
Fine then, how about this: Guy A starts picking on Guy B, Guy B asks Guy C for backup, Guy C is too busy eating cheese and drinking overpriced wine, so he calls in a favor from Guy D, Guy D kicks the everloving shit out of Guy A, turns to Guy B and asks him "You got this?" Guy B gives a half hearted thumbs up to Guy D as he leaves, Guy A then suckerpunches Guy B while his back is turned, then between spitting out teeth whispers under his breath to Guy D, "Y-yeah, you better run away, oh god my bones and internal organs."
>>
>>31012009
>US lost Vietnam

Congress lost Vietnam when they stopped funding the South Vietnamese military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

>US lost Korea

All of my hwut. Body count, existence of the South. Progress in the South. GeoPositioning of US forces. Did the US lose to Germany because of all the troops that were pulled out after we BTFO the Nazis?

And finally...

>a few hundred

Vietminh was on the ropes. NLF was obliterated. Equilibrium was achieved even in the face of consistent treaty violations by the North. The South collapsed when the US Gov't reneged on its equipment and funding commitments.

Your Liberal Arts Degree is showing OP and is not pretty. Hope you didn't pay too much for it...
>>
>>31012009
Didn't the US kill like 500,000 Vietcong?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-17-01-59-54.png (154KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-17-01-59-54.png
154KB, 480x800px
>>31012009
If the US was at war with a country and it has a McDonald's in it, we won.
>>
>>31012009

The ADF beat the Vietcong
>>
>>31012387

And NVA
>>
>>31012385
I don't know if Vietnam has McDonalds, but North-Korea sure as shit does not.
>>
>>31012410
Did you even look at the photo?
>>
>>31012099
How about this:
Guy C want Guy A to suck his dick, like Guy B has been doing. Guy A refuse, the two fight and Guy C got suckerpunched. Guy C go cry to his friend, Guy D, and Guy D proceed to whack the shit out of Guy A, but Guy A still doesn't suck dick like he was told. So Guy D said 'screw this', throw one last punch, and leave Guy B to be rekt buy Guy A.
>>
>>31012385
Doesn't that just mean big business won?

Am I onto something here?
>>
>>31012385
North Korea doesn't have McDonalds in it, but Kim imports burgers from China.
>>
>>31012385
Volkswagen sell cars everywhere.
Nazis won ww2
>>
File: 1308077603650.jpg (66KB, 798x803px) Image search: [Google]
1308077603650.jpg
66KB, 798x803px
>>31012385
Yorkshire Tea can be found worldwide.

Yorkshire accidentally won everything
>>
File: 1464638032857.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1464638032857.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>31014456
>>
>>31012410
We're still at war with North Korea.
>>
>>31012009
I know its a bait thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

Retort.
>>
>>31012009
I love how much this triggers Americuks. They actually can't take the fact that they lost. They have entire museums in Vietnam dedicated to the assfucking they gave you.
>>
>>31012009

Many other countries also aided us those conflicts and lost similarly.

When you're fighting an enemy you cannot discern, in a place where you're not wanted, and they only get together in tens or twenties, you're gonna have a bad time.

We can't salt the earth and glass suit either, because in places like that there is no concrete war effort to break. The enemy doesn't need ball bearings and petrol refineries that you can take out and he doesn't need a logistics chain.

He needs a tube of food, a rifle and three mags and some garage-tier explosives, most of which he's getting from Joe in the sustainment cell who gets it from higher in the sustainment cell who sells CD's and knows an arms trafficker.

Targeting becomes the only option and that takes time.

You patrol to gather better guy-on-ground Intel and your patrol gets schwacked and now your whole process is fuckity.

It's some shit, yo. It ain't like force-on-force with uniformed or at least semi-conventional adversaries.

Add in everyone bitching on the home front and you've got a recipe for fuck-fuck soup.
>>
>>31014420

We are big business. Ya nailed it.
>>
>>31014678
>We can't salt the earth and glass suit either
You aren't salting the earth effectively enough, then.
>>
>>31014692

Killing people who are not only non-combatant and non-support but also live in such a small world that they don't know the people 20 miles across the mountain range is generally just going to grow yet another lot of angry young survivors.

I don't know what you took away from COIN training, but that's my takeaway.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 479x361px
>>31014655
You gotta try harder than that
>>
>>31012385
Are we not going to discuss asian Ronald McDonald (Ronard McDonard heh heh)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.