[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1470396431499.png (376KB, 436x416px) Image search: [Google]
1470396431499.png
376KB, 436x416px
Are rock-salt shotgun shells actually a thing? If you're pointing a shotgun at someone, wouldn't you be past the point of non-lethal de-escalation?
>>
File: ghost-rider-trail-of-tears.jpg (35KB, 550x372px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-rider-trail-of-tears.jpg
35KB, 550x372px
They're a thing yeah, but nobody who isn't retarded or an undead cowboy makes or uses them.
>>
>>31008879
That's for sissies. I use 00 buckshot.
>>
why is the HK mark 23 so fucking big? what is its use? The barrel is longer than most compact pistols. What the fuck
>>
>>31008948
It was custom designed for the CIA. Issued to big guys only.
>>
>>31008948
It was designed as an "offensive" handgun. Meaning that it could be used in a more combat oriented capacity as opposed to a regular handgun, which is typically meant for defensive fighting. It's heavy because SOCOM wanted a gun you could beat to death, freeze, throw into a furnace, beat some more, let Bubba do a number on, and still have a gun that will cycle reliably.
>>
>>31009577
I really hate the concept of the "offensive handgun"

It does the same thing as any other pistol in the end, so glad people finally switched away from SMGs and pistol calibers in general towards carbines for real offensive purposes.
>>
File: Larry-Potterfield.jpg (41KB, 638x338px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Potterfield.jpg
41KB, 638x338px
Has anyone else been experiencing delays in purchases from gun related retailers on stuff that is in stock?

Seems any more the only reliable company to ship things in a timely fashion is old Larry's place.
>>
>>31009630
Can't say I disagree with you. I don't like the concept, but I love the MK23 and all of it's quirks. Its always better to have a lighter sidearm due to the fact that you will most likely never use it, but I can't help but love the thing.
>>
Why can nobody build a commercial M1 Carbine that doesn't fucking suck?
>>
>>31008879
Only if you're hunting ghosts or demons or some shit.
Against live humans, use buckshot or slugs.

But then again, pure iron shot would probably be best if you are hunting ghosts and demons, because you could also potentially use it against live humans to get the same effect.
>>
>>31008879
Idk. Great grandfather said he's been peppered with it once. Said it burns pretty damn badly.
>>
>>31009728
Most of the reasons for that can either be boiled down to either A: Manufacturing or B: Market conditions. Both of which I am too fucking drunk to explain at this moment.
>>
>>31008879
The salt would make it hurt even more.

Try rubbing salt into a cut.
>>
New to gun ownership, what would be the most recommended sling for a ptr 91? is there a super noticeable difference of a 3 point over a regular one? and how much am I looking at spending.
>>
>>31011596
3-point slings can be a little cumbersome if you aren't used to them. And even if you ARE used to then, if you're wearing more than a shirt that stupid loop is going to get all tangled up on shit if you actually try to utilize the 3-point function.
>>
File: tactical_slug.jpg (10KB, 308x185px) Image search: [Google]
tactical_slug.jpg
10KB, 308x185px
>>31008879
Nah rock salt is ineffective. You should totally use something else.

t. pic related
>>
File: this but with DIAMOND GRIPS.jpg (193KB, 2000x654px) Image search: [Google]
this but with DIAMOND GRIPS.jpg
193KB, 2000x654px
Lionheart Industries K2 when?
>>
>>31008879
>non-lethal

Rock salt will still fuck someone up like damaging organs . Also the non-lethal is "no lead poisoning".
>>
I thought about doing this for a home defense shotgun. I feel like it would fuck up the house less and that way there's no violent death on the property for resale purposes. Also it fucks up would be home invaders and incapcitates them.

Was going to pack half a KSG with the stuff and have buckshot as a backup in tube 2. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>31009696
For me a blame Metal Gear Solid for my fascination with it. I know it's sub optimal for what it does I just can't help but kinda like it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.