[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What states are going to stay friendly to firearm owners? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 34

File: image.png (293KB, 1200x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 1200x970px
What states are going to stay friendly to firearm owners? If Hitlary wins and pulls off some ridiculous assault on the 2A or somehow gets a nationwide AWB in place, what states do you think will not comply, becoming a redoubt state for serious gun owners to move to?

I'm in the Midwest and it has been stable here so far, with several pro gun laws being passed as of late.

Unsure of the accuracy of this particular map but it's more interesting than a red/blue map.
>>
>>31004228
I'm calling bullshit on their numbers. NH at 14.4%? My ass. 40% of households have guns here.
>>
>>31004228
Kentucky, but you don't want to move here.
>>
>>31004262
>45.1% for Hawaii
Yeah
>>
>>31004228
>20-something percent for MD
Hm.
>>
>>31004228
That map is total shit
>>
>>31004262
>from the British Medical Journal
>State-level firearm policy information was obtained from the Brady Law Center and Injury Prevention and Control Center.
>Gun cultures may need to be considered for public health strategies that aim to change gun ownership in the USA.
With 4000 data points across all 50 states, I find it very hard to believe they got a representative sample in small states. Something tells me they had a hard time getting New Englanders to answer questions about gun ownership coming from Brits. Seriously, 20% gun ownership in Maine, 30 in Vermont? Bullshit.
>>
>>31004228
All states will comply. They'll bitch and moan but they'll comply.
>>
>>31004228
West Virginia is cool, but the housing market around here is a shit unless you want to live in the niglands of the south.
>>
>>31004309
yeah, i figured as much. most of the "stats" on these fucking maps are so screwed up it's not even funny.
>>
>>31004320
>All states will comply.
I found the britbong! You idiots said the same thing back in '76.
>>
How about Montana, anyone live there? are there pocket areas that have a fairly mild climate compared to the rest of the state? That's what i heard

Seems like a nice place to go except for the tons of snow and so on, I'd prefer to go south but Montana is a beautiful place
>>
>>31004320
no they won't. No fucking way.

We don't do things like that here

the 2A still stands and while it is being chipped at, we won't end up banning paper clips and butter knives just because "we polite now"

no.
>>
>>31004320
>forgetting 1776
Bongistan pls
>>
>>31004228
>Oregon
>Only 26.6%

Yea, this map is wrong.
>>
File: 1450581267629.png (21KB, 508x610px)
1450581267629.png
21KB, 508x610px
>>31004320
>>
>>31004334
>>31004344
>muh revolutionary war
Was 240 years ago before the internet, grocery stores and government handouts. All states will comply, and if the grabbers are smart this time they'll ban based on parts interchangeability with named banned weapons as per the fatwa from the cunt in Massachusetts instead of banning on features in light of evidence from every source imaginable that banning on features doesn't do shit and manufacturers just do workarounds. States that do not comply will bitch and moan and try their damnedest to fight the bans in court, but will lose federal funding in the meantime.

All states will comply and that's the reason we can never let it happen.
>>
>>31004228
Doesn't matter how many say they won't comply. They'll never go door to door, and gun culture will die anyway.

Here's the thing: if Shillary gets in, we're gonna lose the Senate and the Supreme Court. The House has been sufficiently gerrymandered following the 2010 census (remember: Barry got spanked in the 2010 midterms, because Dems only vote in presidential election years) that the GOP will hold the house right through the 2020 elections. However, if Hillary is elected to a second term, that will mean a big Blue push that will flip state legislatures, who will then take THEIR turn at gerrymandering using the 2020 census data. That would probably be enough to ensure that in the 2022 elections, Dems win the house, and as Hillary goes into her last 2 years of presidency, she will have a rubber stamp congress, supreme court, and state legislatures, along with 0 fucks to give.

No one wants civil war, but they can ban whatever they want at that point. They'll make "mandatory" turn ins/registrations, and then enforce nothing, NY/CT style. But, as the years go by, and the rules are never relaxed (as gun laws rarely are), the kids will want nothing to do with Dad's illegal AR-15 that he can't drag out of the closet to shoot without getting a felony charge. So, they'll either turn him in, turn IT in, throw it in the lake, or just ignore it. Either way, any affection for that weapon will be dead in 1-2 generations.

The Dems won't come to take your guns TOMORROW. They can wait.
>>
File: 1470446186869.jpg (34KB, 500x416px)
1470446186869.jpg
34KB, 500x416px
>SC has 16% more owners than NC

SC has 16% more owners that are willing to say they have guns than in NC. The carry laws suck in SC too. NC will definitely stay friendly, a lot of businesses are relocating to the South because New England is choking them out of their respective states.
>>
>>31004409
>No one wants civil war

Says you
>>
>Alabama
>less than 50%

right
>>
File: 1468255029470.jpg (26KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1468255029470.jpg
26KB, 510x476px
>places like SD and AZ only in the 30s.....

idontthinksotim.jpg
>>
File: usausausa.png (357KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
usausausa.png
357KB, 1280x791px
if guns are banned tomorrow then the states circled in pic related are the only safe havens
>>
>>31004444
>Alabama
20% can't afford a firearm, 25% don't have running water or electricity, 30% were too illiterate to finish the survey, 15% told surveyors to get off their lawns, the rest were behind electrified gates and screamed "Come n' gettem!"
>>
>>31004492
Forgot Alaska, pal.
>>
>>31004442
Perhaps I should say "No Dems have the stomach to provoke a civil war"
>>
>>31004492
not florida, they're putting as many controls in place as they can
>>
>>31004500
shit yeah that one slipped my mind.
>>
>>31004502
why bother? They've been eroding the states from the inside-out for decades
>>
>>31004492
you forgot NM and AZ. You've never been to either of those states, have you?
>>
>>31004409

If only the other prohibited items so common to US society followed your projections, gun violence wouldn't even be where it is today.

You severely overestimate US citizens compliance with the law.
>>
>>31004492
>no Kentucky, Alaska, Arizona or Indiana
>>
>>31004535
From Bama but I live in kentucky now.

The amount of dems in this state makes me believe that this place will be a full blown liberal haven soon
>>
>>31004262

This

>CT
>16.1

Im betting its closer to 30-35%, no one reports because the common gun owner is a sneeze away from being a fucking criminal here
>>
>>31004228
>>31004262
Minnesota having a higher rate of gun ownership that Texas
yeah I'm calling shenanigans
>>
>>31004543
Democrats in Kentucky are more like the old Southern Democrats.

Outside of Louisville, Kentucky is pretty conservative.
>>
>>31004409
Lots of very good points in this post.
Not sure I agree about low enforcement, though. First will likely come mandatory registration of guns of certain types, along with required documentation on any transfer under new Universal Background Check laws (with threat of Federal felony for noncompliance.) Next, a mandatory buyback, with a letter to the owner requiring it be turned in or show proof of transfer to someone else who will be on the hook. Then a strong media campaign telling people that after X date, any person owning guns of type Y or Z will be guilty of a felony, and urging people to report noncompliance, perhaps with an incentive reward. It's for the kids, after all...
That's going to account for a majority of the banned arms, because people are scared of felony convictions unless they're already criminals or unless this is such a huge issue of principle for them that they're willing to risk it.
For the next year or two, anyone who happens to have ever bragged to their cousin or co-worker about having an AR-15/AK-47/etc. will get a court summons and if they don't appear, a warrant for their arrest will go out. If they do appear, they have already been provided notice and their opportunity to be heard will consist of questioning under penalty of perjury about whether they possess such a weapon, with the Feds agreeing to only charge with a civil fine if the firearm in question is turned in within 10 days. Nearly all guns gone by this point.
Next, the remaining few who hold out will have their email, social media, bank accounts and such scanned to collect the bare minimum required for a search warrant of their home and vehicles. This will be the first "coming for the guns" and it will be too late - it won't be "door to door," it will be "that one guy at the end of the block, glad I'm not him" and anyone who vaguely knows him will be reminded that if they're still packing, they need to apply for amnesty. Welcome to "common sense gun legislation."
>>
>>31004320
>Wyoming comply with shitty gun laws
>ever
>>
>>31004228
It's higher than 20% in CA.
>>
>>31004387
>muh internet quotes

you have little faith, young padawan. All states will not comply and this has been demonstrated repeatedly ALREADY with many various laws.

The states are made up of INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE who personally know governors and local LE and it's not some huge mass of drones. You are giving up already, and you are dead wrong.
>>
>>31004492
Good. Just forget about Arizona, we don't want liberals knowing about us
>>
>>31004755
That's a lot of predictions, including a hard & fast prediction that our 2A will simply be shredded.

We are where we are today because we continue to fight for our rights. we are the people, not the government. We need to remember this. It's not going to help if you have an attitude that TPTB are just going to roll over us and that's that, friend.

Guys like pic related have already tried to do what you say will be done.
>>
>>31004773
Everyone complied in 1994 and we'd still be compliant today if Congress had been interested in renewing it because Bush is on record for saying he would signed it.
>>
File: 1375051141321.gif (486KB, 500x268px)
1375051141321.gif
486KB, 500x268px
>>31004492
>excluding Idaho
>>
File: 1470668612285.jpg (65KB, 850x850px)
1470668612285.jpg
65KB, 850x850px
>>31004228
Another reason to hate Ohio.
Pls get me out of here.
>>
>>31004387
Bitch please, newyorkers don't even comply. You think Texas is going to?
>>
>>31005004
Sure the "registration numbers are low", but hiding your AR15 in the closet and never feeding it because you'll go to prison is the long dick of the government might see you is effectively compliance.

Everyone complies.
>>
>NH
>14.4
>>
>>31005015
Kek, I know people building, shooting, and still talking about their sodium-chloride weapons.
>>
>>31005004
>>31005015
Like, how many court cases do you have to lose, how many NICS denial appeals have to be ignored and how many seizures have to happen before the PROUD 2A-SUPPORTING PATRIOTS (OORAH) rise up and start killing mayors, governors and politicians?

You're just as spineless as everyone else and passively, or willingly you *will* comply.
>>
>>31004863
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly, keep up the good fight. However, be aware that the fight is an ongoing fight, and don't get complacent. Clinton is probably going to be worse than Obama.

One things for sure, we aren't seeing those worst Korean M1s any time soon!
>>
>>31004979

how about the Ozarks? Might be a good place to live.

I'm primarily concerned about flooding in areas that normally do not flood, in the next couple decades. Heavy ag chem usage has greatly reduced the water holding capacity of most farmland in the US and as a result, most large scale farmers have ripped in tile networks to relieve the resulting standing water. So when it rains extensively, it's like flushing a toilet, and all the water that would have otherwise soaked in to these large fields, runs off to the nearby streams, creeks, and rivers, and ultimately into whatever town happens to be unfortunate enough to catch it.

When you build a large building you typically are required to build a retention pond to account for the extra water you will have as runoff that would have otherwise been soaked up partially bu the ground the building covers. With hardened soil + extensive tile networks, we are getting this runoff effect on a wide scale. A local DNR higherup stated to my friend in LEO that it's not going to be "IF, but when" extensive, unnusual flooding will occur in areas that do not have flood insurance because they are not technically in flood plains.

When you drive down the road and look to the fields at the side in large rural areas and you see standing water and heavy ditch drainage, you can observe this in small part.

Just saying, if you are looking to move, consider flood potential. There are areas flooding now that nobody thought would ever flood in their lifetime.
>>
>>31004228
Man how is ohio so fucking low... must be cincy, columbus, toledo, and cleveland...
>>
File: fingerman.jpg (15KB, 284x177px)
fingerman.jpg
15KB, 284x177px
>>31005044
Is interesting to see people who call others they don't know spineless, I guess you're just projecting. Study the results of the unsuccessful 1994 AWB and what the NRA+citizens did as a counter to this.

Not everyone is a wet noodle, anon. But your flavor of defeatism is part and parcel to the slow chipping away of our rights, and organized defiance is why we have not lost them completely, and you are still here posting on a weapons board instead of surrendering you metal paper clips to the local bobbies.

Stand up and grow a pair.
>>
>>31004492
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>31004320
Yeah just like how people complied with the SAFE act right?
Sub 5% compliance rates.
>>
>>31005094
Hillary will win.
Congress will go blue.
There will be another ban on assault weapons.
There will be a ban on standard capacity magazines.
Your AR15 will gather dust in the safe because you're too scared to shoot it for fear of Johnny seeing you do it.
>>
Idaho or Montana, here I come! Washington will be the next massively gun-cucked state in the Union.
>>
>>31004228
Important thing to realize, numbers are probably universally higher than shown. Would you say "Why yes, I have guns" is asked in a survey these days? There is a large portion of people that wouldn't. Lying about it is probably more common in the coasts too all things considered.

Would not be one bit surprised if AK, ID, MT, and WY were actually in the 90% range on ownership.
>>
>>31005136
Where do people like you come from? Honestly, what kind of dreary life do you live?

bretty sad, tbqh
>>
>>31005187
This. If anything, this map was deliberately made to reflect much lower gun ownership than reality.

It would not factor in inherited guns, ghost guns, and guns that someone is not going to mention.

I would agree that numbers are likely much much higher than this map shows.
>>
>>31004320
multiple states (Alaska and Missouri to name 2) have passed state legislation refusing to enforce federal firearms legislation
>>
>>31004367
This. I don't even think Portland is that low, ffs.
>>
>>31004228
If? Hillary will win.

Just look at the polls, and US demographics.

Drumpf cannot win. It's impossible for him to win.
>>
>>31005044
>Like, how many court cases do you have to lose, how many NICS denial appeals have to be ignored and how many seizures have to happen before the PROUD 2A-SUPPORTING PATRIOTS (OORAH) rise up and start killing mayors, governors and politicians?

kinda like how McVeigh bombed a federal building because he was mad at the federal government?
do you remember how fucked up our country was during the Dorner manhunt? and the Frein manhunt? imagine if there were two or three of these men in every state in one week
>>
>>31005255
>If Trump is polling higher it's the will of the people!
>If Hillary is polling better it's the lying Jew media!
Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>31005277
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not a Drumpf supporter, you idiot.

I'm voting for Johnson, but Hillary will win, and that's just a fact.
>>
>>31004497
>20% can't afford a gun
So, what you're saying is Alabama gun ownership is 80%.
>>
File: 1470344427449.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1470344427449.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>31005286
Cuck.

But you are right, Hillary is going to win. Hopefully something huge enough to make a difference will get leaked so we can have Trump as president. Dubs confirms it
>>
>>31004228
MO's numbers are laughable.
Chart needs renamed to "States by which percentage of owners will admit to owning guns."
>>
>>31005255
She's also got a high chance at being the first president to be shot in a long time. She's so ridiculously arrogant that she's going to immediately start writing decrees and demanding legislation.

If the dems take congress we're fucked and shtf will happen within the next 4-8.
>>
>>31005312
>Hopefully something huge enough to make a difference will get leaked so we can have Trump as president.
I don't know what could possibly be leaked that would make people vote for LITERALLY HITLER instead of Her® that hasn't already been made apparent.
>>
>>31004228
I live in North Dakota and I like it. Full NFA, no assault weapon bans or mag restrictions. In state CC license at 18, full CC license at 21 with probably the best reciprocity in the nation (38 states). Lots of white people, though Somali immigrants are becoming more peeve lane. Gorgeous Minnesota women of Scandinavian descent EVERYWHERE, especially in Grand Forks. Worst part is the self defense laws aren't the best and we have a duty to retreat. Also, we have a form of open carry, but you cal only carry with an empty chamber during daylight hours.
>>
>>31005329
Nobody has the balls to try and shoot Hillary.

That said, I do think that neither Hillary or Trump could fix the divides starting to show themselves in the US.

Call me /pol/ if you want, but I genuinely think the US is on a decline; it's just matter of when we'll hit the breaking point.
>>
>>31005255
>>31005286
Call up Washington and tell them to end the election early, because you are 100% sure

wow are you a fortune teller? if you read your palms can you tell how often you jerk off to anime?
>>
>>31005255
Check, check and check! Thank you for correcting the record!
>>
>>31004906
Bullshit. You could buy "pre ban" thirty round AR-15 magazines throughout the entire ban. There was very little compliance outside the states that later enacted their own bans.
>>
>>31005353
If Trump somehow manages to win, Obama will decide to suspend the Constitution

He will say the US can not afford to have Trump as President
>>
>>31005255
>Drumpf
>Not sure if CTR or anon pretending to be CTR
>>
>>31005376
Who here /leftwingdeathsquads/

The DHS has been training a bunch of us for November.
>>
>>31005286
>I'm voting for Johnson,

"Gary Johnson tossed rival Austin Petersen’s gift of George Washington’s replica pistol in trash"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
>>
>>31004228
>Arkansas gun percentage=57.9%
>Texas gun percentage=35.7%

Someone explain why Texas scream that they own guns when Arkansas has more guns?
>>
>>31005422
Much like California, they are simply loud people.

It's just that they spend time yelling about how traditional they are, whereas California spends time yelling about how progressive they are.
>>
>>31005339
I don't know. She could stroke out or have a seizure during the debates. Some of her more bizarre behavior points to a definite neurological problem.
>>
>>31005415
Extreme butthurt can make a man do dumb things.
>>
>>31005312
I wouldn't expect anything from Wikileaks anytime soon.

Knowing Assange, he'll want his most damaging leaks (if he still has any) to have the strongest impact it can. Without giving Democrats or the media time to spin it and make the public forget.
>>
>>31005422
It's because Arkansas doesn't waste their time screaming out loud on every media forums and dickwaving against other states like Texas does

Arkansas spends more of it's time doing it's own shit like collecting guns and ammo

Also Arkansas has more tags and there are alot of game in Arkansas during hunting seasons while you don't get alot of tags and have limited game areas around Texas
>>
>>31005482
Idk much about hubting rules in Texas but here in Arkansas the hunting rules are very relaxed and you do get alot of tags

When I went and got my tags i got two bucks, four deers and two turkeys tags for a small price

Nice state to hunt in considering the amount of deers they have here
>>
>>31005366
>He thinks there will be grandfathering in AWB 2.0
They've learned from their previous mistakes, anon.
>>
File: 1351171142365.jpg (69KB, 655x705px)
1351171142365.jpg
69KB, 655x705px
>>31004508
>makes a statement
>shows no proof

Nigger we have rick scott.
>>
>>31005422
Blame Austin
>>
>>31004228

Is this a bait thread? Because there's a SHITLOAD of provocatory language in several posts that are attempting to get people to post their intentions.

Remember friends, keep your plans to yourself and never communicate them electronically.
>>
>>31005580
doubt it but there seems to be a rotten group of lurkers that pop up in all threads of this nature and do the following:

>you guys are wimps you will bend over for whatever ban comes your way
>(insert name of communist president here) will win i am 100% sure
>you guys are fucked no matter what
>bla bla bla

This kind of defeatism is not only ridiculous and disgusting, it's discouraging and disruptive to a good discussion.

These fucking people - are they shills? are they just bitter cowards? is it a combination of both?

the shitty taste they leave in everyone's mouth doesn't go away easily. it's called "casting doubt" and they do it every fucking time.

disgusting tbqh
>>
>>31004979
I think the numbers for Ohio are inaccurate.
Almost every person in my family owns a gun, my neighbors own guns, most of my friends own guns.

I ran a small poll back in high school for Gov class, I think like 80% of the students I asked said they had a gun in the house.
>>
>>31005626
All I know is that if the most any gun-owner is willing to do to fight for their rights is not fill out a registration form then they've already lost. You can fill in the blanks on your own.
>>
>>31004565
Minnesota also has 1/6 the population of Texas
>>
>>31005240
Does that mean I can have my full auto reciever without getting my dog shot as long as I keep it away from fed popo?
>>
File: defeatism.jpg (129KB, 728x546px)
defeatism.jpg
129KB, 728x546px
>>31005646
>>
>>31005348
>Nobody has the balls to try and shoot Hillary.
Who said a gun has to be involved?
>>
>>31005800
What are you going to do, use a bow and arrow?
>>
>>31005823
Trebuchet. Catapult fags btfo
>>
>>31004228
>Washington D.C.
>25.9%

I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>31004228
WA should be fine as long as Newhouse stays where he is. Doubt he will in the event of a Clinton presidency, but there you have it.
>>
>>31005783
I would have suggested taking up horticulture as a hobby, but like I said "you can fill in the blanks on your own".
>>
File: 1448573296929.jpg (142KB, 944x594px)
1448573296929.jpg
142KB, 944x594px
>>31005837
Good taste
>>
>>31005386
>implying there's a difference between being retarded and pretending to be retarded
>>
>>31004228
NM > TX?
Less than 60% Idaho?

If these numbers are even close to correct then I will eat my hat.
>>
>>31004569
>old southern democrats
So they believe in slavery?
>>
File: 1471142798476.jpg (17KB, 263x297px)
1471142798476.jpg
17KB, 263x297px
>>31004228
>New York, 10.3%

Bull fucking shit...maybe (MAYBE) for NYC, but the state as a whole? Not even close to a realistic estimate. People seem to think SAFE Act=will of the people; it was pushed through in less than 72 hours as an "emergency act" per king Cuomo. It absolutely does NOT reflect the state outside of the 5 burroughs, & even there, anything less than 20-22% is WAYYY off the mark.
>>
>>31005518
Gonna be interesting. This is of they can get anything passed at all.

In the direct aftermath of Sandy Hook Obama couldn't get a "universal background check" bill through a Senate controlled by his own party. Gun ownership has grown exponentially since 2012. More young folks are getting into guns thanks to vidya and gun ownership is expanding outside its traditional "old fat white guy" demographic. Bill Clinton understood gun control lost him the house and Senate in 1994. More States have concealed carry than ever. The Antis are attempting to bail out the ocean with a teacup.

Not to say that we shouldn't keep pushing. No more "compromise". No more "common sense measures". No negotiating. We're winning. But winning doesn't mean we slack off.
>>
>>31005919
Well, at least with one of those, (honestly not sure which) they're getting paid.
>>
>>31005975
You seem to have some issues understanding how percentages work.
>>
File: 1465919946646.jpg (861KB, 2874x1644px)
1465919946646.jpg
861KB, 2874x1644px
/k/ related chart
>>
>>31006043
Well, if the most restrictive part of the tally is a min of 20%, while the rest is most likely closer to 50%...tell me, where does the 10% come from?

...you're one of those Clinton pollers, aren't you?
>>
>>31005977
exactly. we keep doing what we can. Lots of good people starting to speak up. Vote with your pocketbook.

One of the issues is, that anti gunners and libtards generally make a lot more political and social "noise" than your average pro gun/patriotic individuals, and the same anti gunners are statistically much more comfortable with lying and deceiving on a regular basis if that's what helps their agenda.

The law abiding gun owner in general, however, has a mindset of "Leave me be and I will not cause trouble". So while they are quietly minding their own business, the anti gunners are making charts and bleeding out of their asshole about how horrible guns are because some idiot on prozac shot up a bar, or running around with paper signs hyperventilating about how we need the government to strip everyone of their 2A rights.
>>
>>31006053
Might be the bottom of the top five, but still, top five. Woo.
>>
>>31005952
You betcha!
>>
>>31005240
and will roll over like dogs when the federal financial faucet threatens to turn off.
>>
>>31005422
because TX is on it's way to being a blue state
>>
>>31004228
Based AR

Even if that's mainly because of the fucking wild pigs that kill everything that does and does not move.
>>
>>31006796
Would like to visit. I'm in IA and looking at Ozarks for a possible move-to

You think Arkansas would be a good bet as well? Mainly I want a warmer climate for a longer growing season.

Going to visit Florida in a few days and shoot some hoggos there.
>>
>>31005975
I'm glad that Preet the Elite Pajeet seems to be keeping up on trying to get Cuomo. I wouldn't be surprised if we see an indictment by the end of the year.
>>
>>31006752
You mean seize all government assets within their borders and physically start taking control of the military bases and factories who already are staffed and manned by locals.

See thats the problem with the assumption the tap will run out. The states have been getting federal money to build shitloads of infrastructure and military bases and stockpiles, while rich liberals who run the 'funding' deliberately move that shit out and play with digital numbers all day.

If the noguns libtard pencil pushers try to claim 'muh debts' the pissed off military and said states are going to roll up and take what their owned.
>>
>>31004492
>TN

Gun laws are fine here because Memphis is such a shithole and the suburbs around it despise the actual city so much that dems can't get enough traction to overpower the other 2/3rds of the state. But those suburbs are slowly turning bluer, and with the city limits make up almost half the state's population.
>>
>>31004569
I'm thinking E Town is fucked too.
>>
>>31005779
Only if you live in the boonies and keep your mouth shut period or your name is Tyrone and you voted for Obama because he dindu nuffin like you.
>>
>>31004228
>nebraska

wew
>>
>>31005952
More "Hey, the poor being crushed isn't okay and maybe we should consider investing into communities," not "HE DINDU NUFFIN'" and "Muh feefees".

The southern democrats who aren't non-natives are generally very moderate and dislike shit like third-wave feminists. Very few of them are even really that far left of the center.
>>
>>31004335
There are no mild areas here. You will either have snow all winter, or dry frigid wastes. It's not hospitable to bitch-asses.
>>
>>31006835
Arkansas is alright-ish. My dad lives up in Marion.

The western half is all forests and rocks, the eastern half is all open fields with treelines with a few forests here and there.

West Memphis is a shithole but the terrain just past it is beautiful and perfect for hunting. Lots of soybean fields made from swamps drained in the 20's and 30's that have raised roads crisscrossing them and friendly farmers who, if you buy them a beer and are generally pleasant, will let you shoot as many animals fucking with their crop as you want. Anything from Quail to doves to ducks, and if you head west you can get to whitetail and hog country.

And the hog problem is so bad that, as far as I'm aware, there's no take limit whatsoever, and their season is year-round, as they're considered a pest species with explosive population growth that also murders random animals.
>>
>>31006984

doesn't sound so bad, ammo is cheap and piggers make good target practice. thanks anon
>>
>>31007028
Just be aware that you're required to be ruthless with them. The Fish and Wildlife Services recommends you slaughter the entire group at once, because if you just shoot one, they'll move somewhere else, and be someone else's problem, but smarter and harder to kill for their single loss they can easily replace. The best strategy is to lure them into a clearing somehow and firing line them with some buddies, or create an artificial corral with fences and barbed wire you lock them in once they enter.
>>
File: 1467139446875.gif (3MB, 480x270px)
1467139446875.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>31005444
Oh god...

>Be me.
>Be watching presidential debate.
>Hilldog suffers stroke at podium.
>The Donald proceeds to mock her thrashing from his podium.
>Tim Kaine runs up on podium and tries to block camera.
>MFW
>>
>>31007088
What do people do with the bodies? Are there enough varmints and buzzards to pick the bones? Does anybody eat them or is there any value at all to them?

My cousin mentioned the little ones were worth a small amount and would be butchered and the meat shipped overseas, that was news to me
>>
>>31007128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p5x0nxtqVs

Looks tasty.
>>
>>31005444
PRAISE BE
>>
>>31004228
>Unsure of the accuracy of this particular map but it's more interesting than a red/blue map.

according to http://demographicdata.org/facts-and-figures/gun-ownership-statistics/ it's innacurate in raw numbers, but not really too bad for relative ownership between states.

>What states are going to stay friendly to firearm owners?

Any state that can keep a Republican majority in it's state legislature. All of the states with internal AWBs have Democratic majorities in their houses/assemblies and senates.

So, vote in your local elections. Hipster libs are too unconcerned about actual politics to do that.

>If Hitlary wins and pulls off some ridiculous assault on the 2A or somehow gets a nationwide AWB in place, what states do you think will not comply, becoming a redoubt state for serious gun owners to move to?

According to this: http://gunwars.news21.com/2014/eight-states-have-passed-laws-voiding-federal-firearms-regulations/

The medium-blue states have federal gun law nullification. ALL of these states except for arizona (which is 60/40 in R favor) have republican super majorities in their legislatures, with the lowest percent of republicans being ~75-77%.

My bet is that any state with a republican supermajority would try to nullify the law...so again, vote in your local elections.
>>
>>31005043
yeah, but I'll bet that number is pretty fucking low.
>>
New Hampshire and Massachusetts are reversed.
>>
>>31004228
Nebraska at less than 20%......less than California.

Yeah this map is bullshit.
>>
>>31005255
At this point, if Hillary literally takes a gun and shoots a child on national television, the media will go into overdrive to spin it, the FBI will pardon her, and she'll win the election.
>>
>>31005348
Pretty sure most on here realizes even if Trump got elected, things wouldn't really be fixed. But this election is for the future, and that future is the SCOTUS.
>>
File: cc6.jpg (33KB, 600x535px)
cc6.jpg
33KB, 600x535px
>>31006931
I'm a mildly left leaning centrist, which I would say is pretty close to your definition of southern Democrat. Fags and pot are fine as long as I have my guns.

I really hope if Hillary ever wins that she flops hardcore on gun ban shit.

>There will never be a pro-gun Democrat candidate.
>Domestic policy will be decided on feels and not statistics.
>Hillary will intentionally stack the supreme court to ban guns, even if a majority of the nation is against it
>I will never be able to buy my first gun
>Pic related
>>
>>31005928

>Less than 60% Idaho?

I'd bet money they only asked in Boise and most likely stuck to the north end. That's the "liberal" part of Idaho. If you don't own a gun in Idaho right now it's because you're either fresh from California or you're going through a real tough financial patch and had to sell them off.
>>
I believe Alaska and Missouri passed laws saying they wouldn't comply if the federal government enacted an "assault weapons" ban or a "high capacity" magazine ban.

Other states you'll prolly be safe in are Texas, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming or basically any state that is very right wing.
>>
File: comp.jpg (4MB, 866x8840px)
comp.jpg
4MB, 866x8840px
Looking at the third party candidates, I actually have mild difficulty choosing between them. Either of them would be better than Trump or Hillary, but both of them hold certain viewpoints which seem crazy.
>>
>>31004228
Congress makes laws, now fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>31004492
>excluding Oklahoma
>>
>>31008140

I don't agree with everything Gary Johnson says but he's a hell of a lot more in line with what I believe than either Trump or Hilary. Jill Stein though can fuck right off. She'd run this country into the ground before she unpacked her boxes.
>>
>>31008282
I ain't gonna lie, I'm tempted to vote Trump just because it would mean a never-ending supply of salt from the radical left for four years. Sure, we'd be fucked, but I would cry tears of joy as they blame a Hillary loss on systemic misogyny/angry cis white males/etc.
>>
File: 1470398936600.jpg (128KB, 1024x756px)
1470398936600.jpg
128KB, 1024x756px
>>31004409
>>31004755
The current year of our Lord.
Samefagging this hard.
>>
>>31004492
Idaho has constitutional carry dip shit
>>
>>31008282
I really hope Gary gets in the debates and finds a lot of progress with his leftist aspect of his ideas and win over shitload of weed smoking young voters and left leaning moderates.

If he manages to turn the tide and start stealing like 15 percent support from both parties, then god damn do we have an election.

From the stance of a progun candidate hes a good backup but most trump supporters hate him because he sucks muzzie dick and open borders.

I REALLY hope he emphasizes open borders in a debate and split the hispanics.
>>
>>31008046
Well JFK was a progun democrat president, but the whole getting shot thing kind of ruined that.
>>
>>31004228
>AK & AR lead the pack
topkek
>>
>>31005452
He's pretty anti-gun though. The Libertarian movement got hijacked by the Koch brothers who are weirdly ultra-conservative in some respects, but also ultra-anti-2A. They are like the worst aspects of Democrats and Republicans combined.
>>
>>31010381
Dude stop. He's got a record of progun activities and statement as a governor of New Mexico and his ENTIRE PARTY LINE is fucking government regulations which arguably is almost as good as Trump's enthusiastic but vague support (which is fine but would take longer to push back gun control). Trump's NRA national CCW bill and any 2nd amendment support law that reverses all gun bans and regulations would be nice too. Its just that it would be a side effect if the Libertarians delivered AND stopped the liberals within from hijacking the party line to the left. Which I think they will because a lot of libertarians realize they will have to compromise, and I highly doubt they want to go full retard police state because that would cost too much lonies. Which is the only way gun control works.
>>
>>31005452
Like endorse TPP, BLM, and have a anti-gun VP?

The man is as Libertarian as fucking Hillary, the fact there are people here still unironically supporting him is hilarious. He and Weld are the single worst ticket the party has run in recent memory.
>>
>>31007151
noice!

>>31007237
thanks m8, good info there. and this is the sort of positive and encouraging perspective we need to remember. We have plenty of opportunities to stand up for our 2A.
>>
>>31005253

I must be the only Oregonian who fucking hates Portland.
>>
>CT- 16.6%
>NH- 14.4%
doupt.jpeg
>>
File: Freedom50.png (121KB, 961x841px)
Freedom50.png
121KB, 961x841px
Semi related, new study ranks states by overall freedom
>Commiefornia #49
>Jew York #50
>>
>>31010488
>He's got a record of progun activities
>Bill Weld
From the New York Times: With voters growing increasingly fearful of gunfire on the streets, Gov. William F. Weld of Massachusetts reversed course this week and proposed some of the most stringent gun control laws in the country.

And Gary Johnson threw a pistol in the trash.
>>
>>31004508
fuck are you talking about son

Florida is the fun capital, we have barely any restrictions here
>>
>>31010629
What site?
>>
>>31010815
freedominthe50states.org
I should clarify that this was by a Libertarian think tank, but it seems pretty spot on to me
>>
>>31004565
You do have a lot of spics whereas Minnesota has a lot of hunters, lower population, way more innawoods, etc

Pretty much everyone outside Shitteapolis is a gun owner or at least is pro gun
I've still never met an anti gunner face to face
>>
>>31004228
You're from Minnesota and you should stay fucking put, nigger
Or move to Montana with me
>>
RIP Hawaii
>>
>>31004492
kys my man
>>
>>31004424
NC needs to unfuck their pistol laws. I don't want the sheriff knowing my business.
>>
File: 1444783576966.png (597KB, 731x568px)
1444783576966.png
597KB, 731x568px
>>31010925
Man, you don't need to remind us.
>>
>>31007846
they know better than to run their mouth
>>
>>31010488
eat shit shill

>>31010517
READ

>>31010720
THIS
>>
>>31007115
There's a non-zero chance that Hillary might have a stroke and either die or end up disabled before the election. What do we do if Kaine becomes president?
>>
>>31004857
Too late m8, we've already been infected. Currently trying to raise money for a sign in Blythe that says "If you are moving to AZ to vote like a Californian, turn around now"
>>
>>31005062
The Ozarks is one of the worst places you could ever live. Yes, it's gun friendly, but the area is a wasteland. Move to AZ. It's nice and AC counters the heat just fine. Just don't vote like a ree ree.
>>
>>31005286

>/k/
>supporting Gary Johnson

You might as well be honest with us and just say you support Hillary
>>
>>31011310
what's the wastelandy part about it?
>>
>>31011363
>supporting Gary Johnson means you support Hillary

wew
>>
>>31011167
Oh look ITS SOME OTHER FUCKING DOUCHE.

Are you fucking ILLITERATE YOU FUCKING TARD.

Do you really want Democrat tyranny and mass violence turning our country into fucking Somalia for the next 8 years?

Literal RETARD.
>>
>>31011167
>>31010720
Gary Johnson =/= Bill Weld.
>>
>>31010517
Still a better ticket than Hillary or Drumpf.
>>
>>31011167
Gary Johnson is the fucking BACKUP plan dumbfuck.

If Trump catastrophically fucks up more and Hillary somehow loses a good chunk of her support as well to Johnson's libtard bait policies.
>>
>>31011451
you seem triggered much, where the fuck have you been the last 8 yrs?

>>31011466
you forget he threw a gun in the trash and tried to lie about it?

>>31011498
this post is retarded. keep smoking that good shit man
>>
>>31004543
Yeah, if you don't know it yet, Kentucky doesn't consider Looavul part of the Commonwealth.
>>
>>31011229
I doubt the DNC could switch gears quickly enough to re-rally enough voters. They'd fracture, some will go back to Bernie, some to the Greens, and some to Kaine.
>>
>>31011632
Louisville has too many mudslimes
>>
>>31011586
>literally all of this damage control and name calling.

If your candidate can't even admit his mistakes and just stay on script then stop calling anyone who calls him out a retard.

Let me ask you then since you thought my post was retarded: what part WAS retarded?

What the fuck about 70 percent unfavorability is unclear to you, or the wasting of around 5 months sinking his campaign?

What do YOU think was so great about Trump's election besides the trolling? Because news flash, trolling most of the country's voting blocs is a fantastic way of getting screwed in an election.

And if you go ahead and go right back to name calling, saying I'm a faggot or whatever, remember. All that means, is that you diehard supporters are RESPONSIBLE for Trump's defeat. Because it would mean even YOU can't come up with any form of defense that can make up for his countless avoidable errors in the eyes of the vast majority of the voting population who have other priorities then fucking spics and muh guns.

There is a bright side of course, this relentless shitflinging contest between you Trumptards and Shilleries means that all you've done is destroy each others reputations, making ANYONE else look like a sane choice. Trump is the perfect trojan horse, and Johnson's conservative credit and liberal entitlements are fantastic for grabbing folks across the spectrum and winning a shitload of support.

So yeah I feel good when there are multiple progun candidates in the race, including a great backup when Trump finally loses it and takes all you fanatics with you.
>>
Fuck Drumpf, and fuck white people.

Can't wait for the government to disarm you bigots.
>>
>there's more serious political discussion on /k/ than /pol/
>>
>>31011714
your retarded because you think you have a chance. and quit with the projecting and assuming. makes you look like a female

>>31011731
this is a good post. concise and to the point. will never get tldr'd
>>
>>31011745
>You're.
FTFY

Nope not good enough, bitching about tl;dr doesn't win voters over there fag.

Yeah you are trolling me good, just like your candidate is trolling most of the voters, which is why you lose.

You fucks NEED my vote, so stop bullshitting and CONVINCE ME. After all, if you can't even convince your fellow gun owners on /k/ that Trump isn't a complete moron, then what choice does he have?

C'mon retard, you better come up with something then calling other posters women...which coincidently he's also losing rapidly with.

You can't troll your way out of this. But don't worry, I didn't expect you to be smart enough to realize this anyways. Hence why Trumptards are such fantastic lightning rods for democrap abuse.
>>
File: noneedtobemad.jpg (70KB, 570x576px)
noneedtobemad.jpg
70KB, 570x576px
>>31011745
Trumpfag can't even understand the argument. Wow.
>>
>>31011493
Yeah man, open borders for evar XD
>>
>>31011781
Yup. And shoot all the muzzles, nigs, and spics who act up with all the legalized full auto guns now, and empowered citizen groups and militias that will pop up.

Feels good having a weak ass government that can't stop communities from taking back their land.
>>
>>31011793
Fuck you /k/, you fucking bigots.

Go be racist Stormfags somewhere else.
>>
>>31011793
>hooray tyranny of the majority! What can go wrong?
>>
>>31011793
Bullshit, Libertarians are terrified of being called racists. Cliven Bundy proved you are all chickenshits, and the people who fly that yellow flag are too weak to do anything and your guns are just for show.
>>
>>31011793
White people are cucks, you assholes will never do shit.
>>
>>31011799
Why?

Its only the criminal elements of those subgroups who try shit.

The rest can learn to integrate with our freedoms now that they know they will get demolished by their heavily armed neighbors so they can stop being terrorists or gangbangers.

Try not to riot when some armed dindu gets shot would you?
>>
>>31011793
>Gary "I will sign the TPP" Johnson
>weak government
The "Libertarian" kiddies this cycle are so sad, they can't even see how their party has been completely subverted. Can't even see the utter destruction of the job market his batshit policies would have. Damn shame for their first election to go down like this.
>>
>>31011772
nobody needs you
get over yourself, read a book to refresh yourself how the electoral college system works here still.

>you are only 1 vote just the same as anyone else
>>
>>31011815
If you're anti-TPP you might as well suck it up, because it's passing.

The only candidate who opposes TPP is Drumpf, and he's not winning.

>b-but Hillary opposes it!

And we all know that once she wins, she'll support it because she no longer has to care about getting votes.
>>
>>31011002
fuck i know. i want to get my conceal carry but i need a pistol to take the class so i have to get a pistol purchase permit with permission from whatever cunt is the sheriff
>>
>>31011804
>tyranny.
>following basic laws

If you leave people alone or cooperate you will be welcomed regardless of race or religion.

And if you try shit you get smashed.

Sounds a lot fairer then some wall and draconian police state that just blocks all the good shitskins from getting in too.

>>31011806
Well they won't BE racists, they will just have people follow basic law and order via community support. And since the community will be in all other regards ultra free, then there IS nothing to discriminate left but simple violent criminal behavior.
>>
>>31011772
>NEED
Lol, just vote for your faux-Lib candidate like the retard you are, just one more instance of you not meaning dick

Also post your guns
>>
>>31011808
As opposed to burning down our own neighboorhoods and then wondering why all the businesses move out and our cities start looking like Detroit? Keep voting Democrat mudskin, they'll keep giving you just enough to shut you up, but enough to actually matter.
>>
>>31011824
Your rationale is one of the most obnoxiously obtuse things I've seen here in a while. I don't think you can legally vote.
>>
>>31011827
>shitskins

Fuck off, racist.
>>
>>31011817
Hmm, maybe you're right. Well if I find a book I'll be sure once I finish to send a copy to Trump so he can learn how to not lose swing states and piss off blue pill moderates, women, minorities aka the majority of the country.
>>
>>31011835
Tough words coming from someone who's group is becoming a minority.
>>
>suddenly, AnCaps and Libertards who haven't gotten the memo yet
Welp, so much for that
>>
>>31011827
>If you leave people alone or cooperate you will be welcomed regardless of race or religion.
>implying people won't enforce their views on others once they have the force to do so
>implying anyone will voice a contrary idea when anyone else can kill them

You lolbertarians sure have some magic ideas about human nature. Must be nice not having met anyone in the real world.
>>
>>31011836
If you think Hillary tells the truth, then you're in no position to judge anyone's rationale.
>>
>>31011837
Whats wrong with shit, its just a color m8. Good think Libertarians have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

If it makes you feel better, I consider any proper redpilled member of any race pretty much a white man so you'll have to come up with something better then that.

Discriminating at the border and banning entire ethnic groups is objectively MORE racist then letting them live in your communities in peace. Courtesy of open borders and no money pit customs and huge police state guarding said borders.

You can stop your welfare and fascism. Only the community and mass citizen defense can allow our country to be OPEN, FREE, and PROTECTED.

But go ahead and build that faggy wall bitches ;)
>>
>>31011843
Enjoy ruling the world until all the shit that only white people know how to build and fix breaks down. Then you can spend your days talking about the wonders of the ghost people, that they built in the before time, in the long long ago.
>>
>>31011827
>simple violent criminal behavior.
You realize that there are multiple studies linking melanin with low iq, violence, impulsivity, and criminality right? IE the people that Johnson is going to let flood in here right? You realize that people like you are going to let thousands of years of western civilization collapse right just so you can signal your tolerance right? You get that whats going on in Europe and America today with open borders is designed specifically to eliminate the European race right? That we make up only 7% of the worlds population and if we don't have a country of our own soon we are going to go extinct in the next 100 years right?
>>
>>31011848
Pretty sure it's trolls trolling trolls by this point.
>>
>>31011841
nice shifting goal posts there
are you the majority of america? no. are you female and minority? quite possible, more than likely
>>
>>31011864
You should be angrier at your own people. You LET us in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

White people, no matter the country, always complain about shitskins when they're the ones letting them immigrate.
>>
>>31011843
Detroit looks worse today than Hiroshima.
Non-whties are more destructive long term than cataclysmic weapons.
>>
>>31011850
This is already how it works.

News flash, that glorious document called the CONSTITUTION keeps folks from doing that. And the mass civilian militias and what remains of the government will have the sole job of keeping the peace.

Lolbertarians as you say it are realists, because no one says that people should be shot for voicing a contrary idea. That is actually fascism and a waste of time and treasure.

What is with you Trumptards thinking that the first thing people do when they are free is decide how to fuck each other over? Its morons like you who give libtards the idea to make movies like the Purge.

Its funny how you Trumpfags were talking tough shit until now. Too afraid to use your rights and protect them yourself? Should have spent more time building relations with your fellow community and promoting the value of the Constitution instead of posting anime girls with MAGA hats shooped on them.
>>
>>31011889
>m-muh niggers

Maybe you shouldn't have brought over their ancestors as slaves then, faggot.
>>
Johnsons VP said that A SALT rifles are WMD's too. Good luck on any of that shit retards.

No one is going to give a shit about your constitution and property rights when America looks like Brazil.
>>
>>31011897
Too late to change that, not to late to get rid of them.
>>
>>31011901
Shh, /k/ continues to believe that this time, THIS TIME, they'll finally convince minorities to embrace the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>31011877
>You LET us in.

I didn't let anybody in.

>Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times:hippies ruin everything.

>You should be angrier at your own people.

Hippies are not, have never been, and never will be, my people.
>>
File: 1469058529069.jpg (111KB, 515x790px) Image search: [Google]
1469058529069.jpg
111KB, 515x790px
>>31011893
>Lolbertarians as you say it are realists
okay
>>
>>31004228
If someone knocked on my door and asked how many guns I owned (in the bizarre universe I answer the door in the first place) unless they had a badge, the only answer they would get is the door closing.
>>
File: 1470273512098s.jpg (4KB, 125x124px)
1470273512098s.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>31011907
>Hippies are not, have never been, and never will be, my people.
Its not hippies you can thank for that one...
>>
Trump is the only candidate that is pro-2A. If you aren't at least considering voting for Trump I don't know what the fuck you're doing on /k/. I couldn't give less of a shit how bad he fucks up in his four years in office, but if he gets a decent judge that'll support the 2A on SCOTUS then we're good for at least ten more years. The fact that he's anti-TPP and pro-American industry is also fucking awesome. Tell me when Johnson or Hillary will put YOUR rights and safety above those of people who aren't even citizens of our country. Sure, I'll admit that Trump's tax plan is shit for the federal government, but he still has to get it through Congress and it can easily be reversed in four years. I'd say that's worth wagering my rights to arms for.
>>
>>31011918
Go away, racist Drumpf supporter. Your kind aren't welcome on /k/.
>>
>>31011918
something something DRUMPF XD something something muh racism something something literally Hitler something going to nuke the entire world etc. etc.
>>
>>31011871
>collapse.

Then most of those people will get shot and pushed out. Because they will be commiting the crimes that unite the community against them. And the few that DO get it, will stay and become part of that community. Basically those immigrants will have to deal with racial shit on THEIR end, and we keep our society united with a set of common principles and trust in the constitution that is streamlined and simpler without the ungoldy amount of bureaucracy and interest groups fucking it up.

Tolerance does NOT mean pacifism. You might say we'll be integrating with FORCE.

>>31011874
51% of the country is women, and another 15% are minority males. Factor in the 15% of liberal white voters, and thats pretty much the majority of the voting bloc.

Now good thing a majority of those women and even the minorities are independent meaning a calm, uncontroversial, non-racist candidate can win them easily....OH WAIT HERE COMES TRUMP.

There is a reason Johnson polls higher with millenial minorities then Trump LOL.
>>
>>31011944
>There is a reason Johnson polls higher with millenial minorities then Trump LOL.
because he's a cuck LOL
>>
>>31011909
>implying communities haven't executed and created the very laws that killed pedos aplenty.

News flash, children have rights too. Pedos infringe on them and would be easily identified from all the cameras, free speech, and heavily armed militia ready to respond to any emergency like that or from any remaining government forces now solely dedicated to dealing with troublemakers.

You too afraid to stand up to pedos? What a Trump pussy.
>>
>>31011918
I would vote for Trump, but California, first past the pole, winner takes all, and all that jazz. Basically, no matter what, my vote would go to Hillary, and I will never knowingly or willingly aid a Clinton.
>>
>>31011944
>There is a reason Johnson polls higher with millenial minorities then Trump LOL.

And Hillary polls higher than both, LOL.
>>
>>31011918
I'm voting for Trump and telling all my liberal friends and coworkers to vote for Johnson.

See 40 percent of the country is dedicated to Trump already and theres like 20 percent undecided or thinking of going third party.

If no one gets 270 votes, then Congress and House of Reps decide, and I'd much rather have a partially progun (with antigun supporters) candidate facing off against the god emperor, while shutting out shillery.

Liberals and moderates HATE Trump, but that's where Johnson comes in to steal Clinton's votes. For all the blue pilled sheep who "just want to pick someone nice" and don't give a shit about gun rights.
>>
File: 7ihbo0.jpg (45KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
7ihbo0.jpg
45KB, 500x479px
>>31011969
Such is life in Commiefornia.
>>
>>31011979
Pre debates.

All Johnson has to do is not act like an asshole and grill the both of them. Probably by saying he knows how to use email and respect parents of dead veterans.
>>
>>31011992
This assumes Johnson is even able to qualify for the debates.
>>
>>31011981
From what I've seen in the polls and what my libertarian friends have said, it seems more like Johnson is stealing Trump votes. Granted, I live in South Texas so we might just have a different breed of Libertarians or something.
>>
>>31011992
Holy shit this is just sad, it's worse than when the Pauls were still in the running and their party had some semblance of its original platform. Sad.
>>
>>31011995
True.

Both candidates are getting ready for a third debater though. Its a problem.

>>31012004
That is a very big problem that Trump supporters should definitely get mad about. Thats why the debates will be pivotal IF Johnson qualifies which I believe he will by September. If they ask any liberal questions I think Johnson has a LOT of overlap with Hillary, and that focus on social liberalism would grab a ton of moderate liberals and independents....which means that Johnson would be just like Hillary, without the email and corruption baggage.

But for this, ideally the Republican House of Reps would find some purgery charge to nail Hillary right before so the democrats start sweating bullets.
>>
>>31012012
Its only Republican weakness that has fucked up the easiest election to win.
>>
>Endorse BLM
>Vow signing TPP
>Ticket that involves upholding gun restriction and terrorist watchlists
>"Libertarian"
What went wrong /k/?
>>
>>31012066
it's crunch time with the SCOTUS nominations involved, so the DNC decided to reign in the irrelevant meme party this time around
>>
>>31005094
>unsuccessful 1994 AWB
Really? Unsuccessful? My god, you freaks refuse to see reality even when it hits you in the face.
>>31005240
I hope you do know that federal law will always trump state law and whatever they pass will have the same efficiency as a self-defence wet noodle.
>>
>>31010902
spics love them their pistolas

t. Puerto Rican living in Texas
>>
>>31004492
why not NV :(
was our bundy stunt not good enough to prove we dont liek the fed
>>
>>31004492
Despite the Gov being Hillary's VP, Virginia is solid outside of DC.
>>
>>31012096
T>he AWB stopped violent crime? Oh, right, no, it didn't. Hence it was unsuccessful.

>States cannot pre-empt Feds.

Really? Tell that to every recreational pot smoker in Colorado, and every medical marijuana card holder in a number of other states.

The feds rely on state manpower to enforce these laws, if a state refuses manpower, the feds are fucked. If the state actively obstructs the feds, they're double fucked.
>>
>>31010594
Nope. Im with ya. Portland is scum as with most of everything west of the cascades. I really mis central oregon..
>>
File: all my wuuuut.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
all my wuuuut.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>31011310
>Calls Ozarks a wasteland
>brags about Arizona, a literal desert wasteland

Da fuq?
>>
>>31004492
>excluding North Carolina

I dont disagree, but it makes me sad ;_;
>>
>>31012012
Please. Trump's and Hillary's retardation has multiplied Johnson's chances 5 fold for what it would normally be for an otherwise average third party candidate. Namely jack and shit.
>>
>>31013907

>5 x 0 = ?
>>
Georgia
>>
>>31004228
Despite the lower ownership numbers compared to some states, I'm calling Indiana pulling some FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME just to give Illinoians a quick spot to jump to to boost our own economy even more. We already do this with current gun laws (again, not as good as constitutional carry states but Chicago liberals are always complaining about IN) as well as taxes and traffic regulations.
>>
>>31013907
>T-Third parties can win this time! I swear!
>>
>>31010594
I'm from east portland, and it's not near as bad as the rest of the city. We're about 50% poorer but at least we're not a bunch of libtards. portland as a whole is going to shit though from all the californians moving there
>>
>>31013907
Yeah, sure. The election that was seemingly tailor-made for the Libertarian Party, and they nominate the worst ticket they've ever fielded, and compromise all over the place. They won't even bring in more votes from their already established base, to say nothing of the Rep and Dem bases. They completely shat the bed, and deserve to die out at this point if they can't even produce candidates that meet the basic fucking standards of Libertarianism.
>>
>>31010629
>Indiana top 5 freedom states
OH
MY
FUCK
YES

I love this fucking state.
>>
>>31011731
Get out non-white, you don't belong here.
>>
>>31012096
>Really? Unsuccessful?
Yes, unsuccessful.
>no effect on crime, according to federal studies
>gun SPECIFICALLY banned becomes most popular long arm in the U.S.
If that's success, I'd hate to see failure.
>>
>>31014422
According to liberals, Democrats, and Obama himself, I belong here more than you. ;^)
>>
File: paperclips UK.png (151KB, 1202x757px)
paperclips UK.png
151KB, 1202x757px
>>31011731
people like this exist

Move to the UK, fuckass, then you can help them ban paperclips
>>
>>31008140
Just as I suspected, Gary Johnson is a cuckservative.
>>
>>31004228
Ohio is so little? Really?
>>
>>31014807
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

BRITBONGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

This isn't funny anymore. I really do feel bad for them.
>>
>>31014231
>angry Paulite detected.
Lol
>>
>>31004228
That map is as wrong as two boys fucking.
>>
>>31015153
Most of it is because of how many gun owners are hiding their prescence rightfully so from some liberal pollsters looking for trouble.

When you consider states like Hawaii or California, they already have registries so it would be seen as less of a big deal to acknowledge their own gun ownership making it closer to the true value.
>>
>>31015061
>please vote for my Shillary Lite candidate and his RHINO veep
Fuck yourself, child. And I'm a Trumper.
>>
>>31006752
Alaska comes in last relying on Federal aid. We''ll just take our land back and cut off your oil supply.

I also like how Alaska legalized marijuana, which is illegal federally, and the feds did absolutely nothing. Keep dreaming California.
>>
>>31010629
>Indiana
Feels good to live in such a based state.
>>
>>31004306
It's because all of ours have been "dropped" in the bay.
>>
>>31015397
Fucking moron. I'm Trumper too. I was making fun of his whining about libertarianism ideals.

Unless you were him in which case fuck off.
>>
File: 1457229928533.jpg (532KB, 1600x915px)
1457229928533.jpg
532KB, 1600x915px
>>31016497

Feds cant take the cold so well. Being cold-blooded and all.

Better just let them smoke pot, its all they got in the winter hell for 7 months of the year anyway.
>>
>>31017477
> I was making fun of his whining about libertarianism ideals.

Since when is pointing out that a party candidate ticket that is objectively not in line with the party's ideals equatable to being part of that party? Use critical thinking and reading comprehension you idjit.
>>
>>31017540
>objectively not in line with the party ideals
If you aren't in the party you aren't really in a position to dictate what their values are. Not a hundred percent. Political organizations are more then just some mission statement and a naive sense of unrealistic ideals.

That's just common sense, so guess you might be an idjit too.
>>
>>31004492
you seem to have forgotten south carolina. One of the few states where you buy a handgun at 18 and keep it loaded in your car at 18.
>>
>>31004979

how can you hate ohio?
>>
>>31017521
>its all they got in the winter hell for 7 months of the year anyway.
It keeps the pussies out.
>>
File: Le ebin Drumpf.jpg (71KB, 727x763px)
Le ebin Drumpf.jpg
71KB, 727x763px
>>31005286
>Drumpf
Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1465055690833.jpg (48KB, 602x390px)
1465055690833.jpg
48KB, 602x390px
>>31017605
They're a threat
>>
>>31004228

Bongs need to fuck off, seriously.
>>
>>31004228
>percentage of population willing to admit they own firearms
ftfy
>>
>>31004492
>worst virginia
>not a demoshit hellhole
>>
>>31004908
That pussy state wouldn't do shit.
>>31004492
Really? Anyone other than Texas would bend over and take it THE SECOND a ban comes down.
Non-compliance is not resisting. The second your buddy gets thrown in prisonS for not complying is the second you rat out all your other criminal friends.
you second amendment people will destroy yourselves.
>>
>>31018444
what bongs, op said he's from midwest
>>
>>31018491
>Anyone other than Texas would bend over and take it THE SECOND a ban comes down.

mmm i bet that excites you doesn't it big boy

oh yeah fuck off i almost forgot
>>
>>31011419
He hasn't got a damned chance of winning, so not voting for Trump is simply a vote for her.
>>
>>31005150
Over my corpse
>>
File: 1363971291134.jpg (58KB, 842x599px)
1363971291134.jpg
58KB, 842x599px
>>31008140
This is wildly inaccurate.
>>
>>31017592
>If you aren't in the party, you cannot possibly know what the party ideals are
>Only Libertarians can know what Libertarianism consists of
Man, the sad thing is you might actually not be trolling.
>>
>>31011992
>Probably by saying he knows how to use email and respect members of the Muslim brotherhood who deleted his website (used to bring illegals to the U.S) days after getting attention from the trump shit who happen to be the parents of a dead veteran.
FTFY
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.