[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard an interesting story in regards to my mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: M92.jpg (209KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
M92.jpg
209KB, 800x553px
Here it goes:
>Be Me
>Chilling at home browsing /k/
>Get a call from my mother
>Tells me she won't go to a gun store anymore
>She does not tell me the story
>Sister tells me two days later what happened
>She took the first gun she picked up and started pointing it at everyone in the store
>FuckingDumbass.jpg
>The gun store owner tells her to stop doing that
>She replies telling him it's OK the gun is not loaded
>Proceeds to point it at other people in the store making bang sounds when she lined up the target
>Gets promptly kicked out of the gun store right after

Now my question to you /k/ is how the fuck am I going to teach her to use a .357 magnum to defend herself in the Sierra Nevada region of Cuckafornia if she can't even conduct herself properly in a gun store or near firearms?
>>
>>31003022
>how the fuck am I going to teach her
I'm sure your mother is a very nice lady, but my experience with people that have downs syndrome is that they can't be taught as well or effectively as people who don't have it.

Take your blogpost to somewhere people will care.
>>
>>31003022
You can't. Giving guns to potatoes is illegal in Cali and she is definitely vegetable-tier.

>inb4 "potatoes are fruit"
>>
>>31003022
Sounds like your mother is a goddamn retard.

If you're going to try and get someone into guns, make sure they're not a retard. Also, .357 magnum may be a little overpowered for her, so this is probably a troll post.
>>
>>31003046
>>31003050
>>31003052
I love how in all 3 of our posts, the first thing we did was to call anon's mother mentally challenged.
>>
>>31003022
Uhmmmm, don't let her touch a gun I guess? Or beat her with rebar till those loose screws are fixed.
That behavior is inexcusable. I could see flagging people then fixing it when reprimanded. But to flag than ignore the shop rules and go so far as to say bang bang...
>>
>>31003052
I worry for her safety. She got remarried to a Vietnam war vet who has his .357 and is a confident shooter. It's just going to be a long road to get her there if her first reaction to picking up a gun, loaded or not, is to POINT IT AT EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

He is going on a trip to Montana to go fishing, I fear if she gets in a situation where she needs to use it that she might hurt herself or hurt someone else from her lack of experience.
>>
>>31003080
This wonderful war vet should have taught his wife not to be a retard around guns.

If you're serious, sign her up for an intro firearms course at the nearest range.
>>
>>31003103
Thanks for the advice! She is from Switzerland and her family grew up hating to learn how to use a gun. She also used to live in a ghetto before she met my Father and moved into suburbia, so she heard people shooting quite a bit. I have to keep reminding her that those guns were for the most part illegal and used by people who had no knowledge on how to use a gun properly.

I just hope I can teach her in time before a bear wanders too close to her. I feel if I do sign her up for a intro to firearms course that I would need to stand close by to make sure she does not do something that stupid again.
>>
>>31003103
Dont even do that yet. With this level of incompetence your mother would be kicked out of any class, or off any range.

You might want to consider seriously drilling the NRA rules for safe gun handling into her. I mean where i come from children are expected to understand firearms safety better than What your mother has demonstrated, and I live in CT.
>>
>>31003135
I hope that the instructor at the range will have had experience with similar women, and know to make sure she doesn't kill herself or others.
>>31003152
This is also very prudent advice.

Good luck with your mother. Hopefully she can learn to not be a potato soon.
>>
>>31003061
Just pointing out the obvious.
>>
Your mother clearly does not respect the gun.
>>
>>31003022
Your mother sounds exactly like that statistic of being 80x more likely to kill yourself or a family member than actually using it for self defense.
>>
>>31003208
She used to be super pro gun control until her new husband and I explained to her the value of the second amendment in a free society.

Now she is indifferent about it, but is still grossly irresponsible when asked to handle a firearm.
>>
>>31003232
>She used to be super pro gun control
I figured as much. Liberals hardly ever respect a gun. Despite constantly claiming "guns kill people."

Their cognitive dissonance never fails to amaze.
>>
>>31003135
>Swiss
>hating guns
Good god they have fallen. There once was a joke because the Swiss were excellent marksman, that it was something like 1mil Swiss vs 2mil kraut, and the Swiss said "we would each fire 2 rounds and go home"
>>
>>31003022
Sit her down and talk to her about safety. Seriously. I'm not even fucking kidding. And make her feel really, really fucking stupid. Not just to be an asshole, but because burning the lesson into the brain with shame works as a teaching method for fixing behavioral problems in most people.
>>
Load it with primer only rounds next time you hand her a gun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.