[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/. I need help. My parents absolutely refuse to buy a gun,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1463111766939.jpg (25KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463111766939.jpg
25KB, 480x538px
Hey /k/. I need help. My parents absolutely refuse to buy a gun, but I want them to be safe. My dad goes with whatever my mom says, and my mom is the kind of person that says "Nobody should be allowed to own an automatic rifle". She's completely anti-gun. I don't think she even knows how to operate a glock. What I'm asking is how do I convince her to buy a gun?
>>
>>31002744
>What I'm asking is how do I convince her to buy a gun?
Hire a nog to break in and rob them
make sure he screams OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD KILL WHITEY too
>>
>>31002744
You sound underage. You shouldn't be on here.
>>
Start smoking crack; it wont take long before you're addicted; when you've lost your job and friends and need a fix dress in all black with a balaclava and bring a pipe as you go to break into their house while they're home. When your father comes downstairs to find out what's happening you break a few bones with a lead pipe before quickly stealing their TV and getting out. Find a street merchant willing to buy hot merchandise and get the next fix.

Alternatively discuss it with them you pussy faggot; try and explain why their personal safety is an important thing and getting a shitty little pistol isn't going to turn anyone in the home into violent psychopaths hellbent on culdesac domination.
>>
>>31002769
This could work actually

Make sure you have a good escape route for mr friendly neighborhood nigger, and scream "Don't worry mom, I got the gun" from upstairs when he enters. He acts scared and runs, and she sees the use of a gun.
>>
>>31002773
I'm not. I just want my mother's house to be protected.
>>
>>31002784
Well, if you're not underage you clearly don't know much about guns and gun laws. Lurk moar.

Also, just talk to your mom about it. It might work.
>>
>>31002744
they dont have to if they dont want to, thats a part of freedom.
>>
>>31002744
Your parents are adults and ostensibly so are you, it's not your business what they do and it certainly isn't /k/'s.
>>
>>31002795
At least you were nice about it. I honestly don't know too much about gun laws, I just assumed it was illegal to buy guns for people.
>>
>>31002804
You sure it's not because they think your assburgers will turn you into a supreme gentlemen?
>>
>>31002810
>assburgers
Its Aspergers you mongoloid
>>
>>31002823

Found the assburguers
>>
>>31002823
This is why they don't want a gun in the house, Anon.
>>
>>31002744

With age you will realize that you are wasting your time.

If people don't like guns, you can't try and convince them they need to arm themselves. Even in the off chance that random uncle dies and they inherit a few guns, they are not interested in learning how to use them, and thinking about self defense is a no go.

I used to want friends and family to get into guns to share my hobby and have fun, plus the added bonus of more armed Americans.

It's like playing a guitar, if some wants to learn, they will, but you can't force them.
>>
File: 1450920101852.jpg (57KB, 486x431px) Image search: [Google]
1450920101852.jpg
57KB, 486x431px
>>31002823
>>
>>31002744
Try to convince them and if they refuse, so be it. They are grown ass adults who, if they want, can make their own decision to be completely at the mercy on a home intruder / burgler / etc etc.

If you force it on them then you're gonna make your mom hate guns and gun owners more. The beauty of the 2A and the freedoms we have her is that we can all make the choice or not. Respect their decision, even if it's dumbass, because their your parents
>>
Show them Shawn Custis video
>>
Break in their house and force your dad at gunpoint to watch how you rape your mother. At the end you pull off the mask and reveal that it was you all along and you did it just to help them
>>
File: 1440526667665.png (18KB, 182x233px) Image search: [Google]
1440526667665.png
18KB, 182x233px
>>31002744
>>
Just take her shooting it's amazing how much that can change a person's opinion.
>>
>>31002744

Honor your mother and father. Get a fucking job. Get a place of your own.

Poof! Your roof, your rules. You can own a gun.

And have a shred of self-respect, too. Win-win.
>>
>>31002769
>>31002769
What happens if the hired/friendly nig decides to rape his mother and stab his father?
>>
>>31006462
You stay close enough to their house to shoot the nigger.
>>
>>31004035
KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1171x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1171x882px
>>31004044
>>
>>31006462
Self solving problem.
Evolution works.
>>
>>31006824
>hiring someone for a ruse
>evolution
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.