[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FN FS2000?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1jwcS.jpg (217KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
1jwcS.jpg
217KB, 600x425px
I'm filling my safe in the event of a madame president and was looking at FS2000's. Any /k/ommandos have any experience with them? Things I should look out for? Don't even bother? Worth getting with the factory optic? What are the generational differences?

Disclaimer - I already have an AUG and do not want a Tavor or X95moa.
>>
>>31002684
I've heard they are fantastic, great shooting guns that are relatively fragile, and the charging handle has a tendency to break break off
>>
>>31002684
If you want one just for a collection, have at it, but I'm an AUG fanboy myself.
>>
File: buht.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buht.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Don't bother. They're neat guns but they've been outpaced by other bullpups and as such are no longer in production.

>No LRBHO
>limited mag compatibility
>heavy
>horrendous trigger
>No ambi charging

Get an RDB or wait for the MDR.
>>
>>31002712
>I'm an AUG fanboy myself

Believe me, I am as well. I've got a little cash coming in and I know I should get an AK but I just don't want to. I've had plenty and never wind up enjoying them very much. Thought the FS2000 would be a fun toy.

>>31002719
My nigger I've been waiting for the MDR for years now. They've been playing "next quarter!" since SHOT...2013? 2014?

I got over mag compatibility issues with a 16S so I have plenty of USGI mags for it. The no LRBHO is annoying though.

Is the FS2000 trigger worse than the AUG factory trigger? I've heard they're the worst of the bullpups, but I can't imagine any trigger on earth being worse than the original Tavor trigger. Like dragging a bag of mulch over railroad tracks.
>>
File: image.jpg (837KB, 2016x1192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
837KB, 2016x1192px
>>31002719
>get vaporware or wait for the vaporware
>outpaced by other bullpups
What other bullpups have an action completely sealed from dust/debris?
>>31002684
Get the tactical. Standard has the factory optic but the rail it's on is a polymer rail as opposed to the tactical's metal rail.
They're amazing.
>>
>>31002849

Ahhh ok, I was wondering what the differences between standard/tactical were.

What's the price difference between the two? Looks like I'm seeing standards for 1700 range - how much would a tactical be?
>>
>>31002746
The trigger is much worse than the AUG. it breaks nicely, but it's well over 10lbs and is very unpleasant to shoot. Should be noted though that there are aftermarket mods for both, having shot a tuned AUG that blew me away and currently waiting on a neu trigger and k&m lightening job they can be fixed up nicely.
>>
>>31002901

I have a NeuTrigger on my AUG and it worked well. Also tried the 20/20 sear and Trigger Tamer. That shit all works with my Steyr stock/trigger pack but for some reason runs like shit in my NATO stock.
>>
>>31002849
Then you can wait for them to modernize and reintroduce the 2000, I guess.
>>
>>31002876
>standards for 1700 range
Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>31002901
AUGfag here. I've heard of the neutrigger but the second one is new to me, what effect is it supposed to have? Just further trigger lightening?
>>
>>31002876
Tacticals will be either equivalent or less than standards depending on where you look because retards will pay more for the stock optic's "aesthetic"
>>
>>31002911
Never happening, FN hates when people buy their rifles so they canceled it
>>
>>31002932
It's for the FS2000 not the AUG , and yes it lightens it.
>>
>>31002940
Don't knock the aesthetics bruh. They're choice.
>>
>>31003042
Ah, that'd explain it then
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.