/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HFY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (88KB, 538x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 538x900px
I don't know if this is the appropriate board for this, but fuck it. I'm looking for Catherine Macduffy's The Plastic Age. I remember reading it hear a few years ago but I'm having trouble finding it. Was it ever finished? Help a negro out.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 992x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 992x660px
Shameless bump for knowledge.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 352x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 352x657px
Once more. With feeling.
>>
>>30999610
>Pretty cute/10

Good luck anon, I haven't heard of this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1155x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1155x1328px
>>30999634
It was some really good writefaggotry. Really made a sci-fy setting feel like shitty mass warfare. Crap mass produced equipment. Uncaring generals. It was very entertaining. Would purchase a book written in this universe. For sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 440x498px
>>30999634
Oh well. At least I tried.
>>
>>30999702
I remember this! one f the better writefaggotry things I've seen on here.
>>
>>30999702
Hey I think I found it.

http://4chandata.org/k/The-Plastic-Age-a592266
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 2000x1713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 2000x1713px
>>30999817
Part of it at least. Maybe I can find the rest of it on there. Thanks for the assist hoss.
>>
>>30999843
I'll keep looking too I'm interested in re-reading it.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 600x258px
>>30999864
The farthest I remember reading was when they were taking that Martian town. Pretty intense depiction of urban warfare if I remember right. Wonder if her wrote more?
>>
99% sure I have a pastebin link somewhere, failing that, I might dump the text file i have, somehow. standby
>>
>>30999546
fuckin-a that was easy
pastebin.com/2Jy1u5h3
>>
Holy shit I haven't heard of that title in a while. The last I read was when they took down that martian bunker. It was real great work
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x392px
>>30999960
Blast from the past right? As far as I know they had invaded Mars and were in the process of taking a town. She was talking shit about the place because of how fake Garman and touristy the place was. The whole story just seemed so.... Believable.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 550x310px
>>31000015
>Garman
Damn, posting on a phone sucks ass.
>>
File: 1455251406393.jpg (799KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1455251406393.jpg
799KB, 1000x1333px
>>31000015
Definitely. Everything is mass produced with shit tier quality. Your weapon broke? Here's a new one. Weren't the drop pods disposable as well? I loved how she called all the privates sardines, it added to the setting in which everything was disposable and readily replaced (including soldiers). It struck me as being oddly reminiscent of the Imperial Guard from 40k, while being set in the "not to distant future" scenario with a level of technological advancement that didn't seem too far fetched.
>>
>>31000135
Exactly. The tech was plausibly descended from what we have and what we are developing today. Armored exo suits that make you tough and mobile, but not fuckin Space Marines. The Rail guns they have jam so much they are called His Jammesty. It was really well though out and felt, I don't know? Lived in?
>>
>>30999960
I was talking with the guy who wrote it. we were both writefags bouncing ideas off of each other. last i heard he had some financial difficulties and had to put writing on hold

so far the best I could come up with is this and another short story

http://pastebin.com/MbEZvFmu
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>31000228
Well shit. That means he probably didn't get much farther. Dude had some great ideas and a really unique voice in his writing. Still keep up with him?
>>
>>31000280
not since the last chapter
>>
>>31000323
Hell, that's probably been a couple years ago then. Son of a bitch. Hopefully the guy gets his shit together and resumes one of these days. It was a real treat to read.
>>
>>31000345
im hoping once i get around to mine it will fill the void. so far the only 'short story' i have isn't a standalone narrative, but just a way to test out the elements of the story. considering I was writing a very similar story to him but from a psychological standpoint rather than as a war story, i've been told i have a very lovecraftian writing style
>>
Here's a four Plastic age stories that I found a while back

http://pastebin.com/2Jy1u5h3

http://pastebin.com/Wi2Cm3XM

http://pastebin.com/P12vT8E5

http://pastebin.com/QHRzpJnJ
>>
>>30999894
What does it mean for me that I knew that pic was from Outlaw Josey Wales without even opening it. On my phone.
>>
File: 1460100205710.jpg (147KB, 933x853px) Image search: [Google]
1460100205710.jpg
147KB, 933x853px
Right away I'm triggered because nobody ever would fight over a tiny retarded rock like Deimos and certainly not with fucking orbit-dropped infantry. There is no atmosphere to drop through. It's not even big enough to easily capture anything with it's own gravity, the margin of error is slim and any miss means you'll go straight for Mars. Even if you had artificial gravity to "make it heavier" the point of that would be what, exactly? So it's easier to walk on? For what purpose? There is literally no good reason to use either of the Martian moons outside of mining and even then robots do the job a million billion times better and more cheaply.

I can't read this shit.
>>
>>30999610
>Once more. With feeling
whats this from originally?
>>
>>31001215
It was an episode of Buffy, a real classic.

It's also the name of a pretty decent NGE fanfic in the Peggy Sue style.
>>
>>31000991
You got good taste. Or maybe you should lay off the westerns for a while. Your choice.
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vgmdoel4ezudlph/AABdYcFtQ5v9O69eOmmr8Lata?dl=0

Some hfy
>>
>>31001050
>Right away I'm triggered because nobody ever would fight over a tiny retarded rock like Iraq and certainly not with the strongest military in history. There is no great resources worth taking that can't be found easier elsewhere. It's not even big enough to have an impact on global events, the margin of error is slim and any miss means you'll only lose geopolitical influence. Even if you captured all the resource effectively the point of that would be what, exactly? So oil is undetectably cheaper? For what purpose? There is literally no good reason to capture anything in the middle east outside of oil and even then free trade does the job a million times cheaper.
>>
>>31001456
>I don't understand how unbelievably difficult space travel is, so I'll compare interplanetary warfare to the Middle East because I'm an idiot.

No. Shut the fuck up. Going from Titan (of all places) to Deimos to drop troops on it so it can be captured because "it's strategic and the Martians own it" is stupid. Nothing about anything I just typed makes any sense and rereading that sentence has killed brain cells and I've probably developed a tumor because some of those cells refuse to die from something so absurdly stupid.
>>
>>30999546
While we're on the subject of /k/ writefaggotry,
Anyone remember ZONE_465 ?
>>
File: fucking great idea.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fucking great idea.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>31001456
>>31001571
I pressed post too early.

You're just angry because I'm pissing on your fantasy parade but I don't know how else to handle this pathetic pseudo-science horseshit. I really don't. I'm sorry it has to be this way but there's a certain point where disbelief can't be suspended without first undergoing a lobotomy because sometimes an author pushes things so far they become just plain dumb. For more information I'll direct you to the movie Prometheus and to the movie Avatar. When I can start jabbing my bony, emaciated fingers through the plot within the first few paragraphs you have fucked up. If you're going to write a sci-fi story make at least that part believable enough to get me hooked, if your story has shit the bed before we've even left the house then the rest of the adventure is fucked.

Maybe if the story skipped Deimos and went straight to Mars it would have a better chance. Now if the author was dead-set on including Deimos they could include a little passage about how the moon's robotic mining facility was completely fucked by the invading fleet as they dashed the fucker across the Martian atmosphere. That would be more believable, using the local satellites as orbital bombardment because ha-ha we're invading with infantry for some dumb fucking reason. I'd probably get lost somewhere around there though because invading an entire planet with infantry forces is a *retarded* idea. Just blast the fucks on the ground from orbit until they piss themselves and surrender, you have literally every conceivable advantage and if they valued their lives they would capitulate immediately. Orbit to surface invasions? Dumb. Bad idea. You've gone hundreds of thousands of kilometers to essentially bash your head into a brick wall so you can scratch an itch on your nose. Great job, dumbass.

Oh and your clumsy analogy doesn't even work, gravity is not the same as "the resource" and "resources" are featured elsewhere in your hamfisted fuckup.
>>
File: 1470547485202.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470547485202.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>31001571
>>31001647
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bro, just move along, why the fuck did you waste 20 minutes of your life typing that shit out? Are you okay?
>>
File: HURR.png (16KB, 634x571px) Image search: [Google]
HURR.png
16KB, 634x571px
>>31001734
>>Bro, just move along, why the fuck did you waste 20 minutes of your life typing that shit out? Are you okay?
>reeee stop bullying meeeee

No. It's dumb. I hate it when this stupid, stupid shit is vomited because it makes people believe wildly dumb things and then when somebody smart comes along they inevitably go, "NUH UH, I SAW IT ON TV." You saw/read/heard of a tiny, condensed explanation of something very complicated and probably passed on by somebody who didn't understand it. This is the kind of bullshit that propagates raw ignorance in the face of established science and otherwise known fact, simply because the average idiot thinks in simple terms and doesn't really want to try to comprehend what's actually going on. Case in point this reply: >>31001456 I said I didn't like something and why I didn't like it, and then in comes a moron to try and defend their shitty story full of dumb things. So I made a reply explaining in greater detail why they're an idiot, and now you're here crying because I said mean words. Sorry to be the one to tell you this but life sucks, junior. Deal with it.

Oh and something else:

>>31001647
>hundreds of thousands of kilometers
My bad, I was thinking of Earth to Mars. In actuality if they're coming from Titan and assuming they left at the closest point it would be about a billion kilometers. Mars at aphelion is about 249 million km, and Titan (well, Saturn) is 1.35 billion at perihelion, but in all likelihood after hohmann orbits and corrections the total travel distance would be well beyond a single billion kilometers.

So little correction there. Even so, having been thinking of Earth to Mars it's even worse thinking of Titan to Mars. If my math is correct that requires a delta-v of 15.43 km/s which is *insane* if you're moving a ship designed to invade another planet.
>>
File: 1470919727328.jpg (17KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
1470919727328.jpg
17KB, 306x165px
>>31001774
No really, stop man. I'm concerned at this point. I haven't even read the story, though I probably will, so I'm not defending it, and I know shitting on things is a time honoured pastime on 4chan, but you have to relax. You're going to get an ulcer or something. It's not that serious.

And nigger, you're literally here crying about how triggered you are about a story some anon wrote in his spare time, don't fucking tell me that I'm the one who's mad. Take a step back my man.
>>
File: IMG_20160329_092950.jpg (170KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160329_092950.jpg
170KB, 1023x1023px
>>31001818
>you have to relax, please stop bullying me!

I am relaxed, if you're that much of a gigantic manchild that you think profanity is a sign of aggression then maybe you should leave this Mandarin basket weaving newsgroup and go cry in the shower.

I'm enjoying myself bashing you over the head with scary words and "concerning" you, if I were a narcissistic sadist I'd be masturbating furiously right now. I've already explained myself thoroughly though, so beyond calling you an idiot there isn't much else to say. Let's just end it here, come back when you've read the story.
>>
File: 1469838853974.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469838853974.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>31001872
Is it hard to function with all that autism?
>>
>>31001050

Why not read it before ranting about how stupid you are. They need to cap demios because they want to slap a fuckhuge gun on it to shoot up those martian cunts. Jeeze niqqa.
>>
>>31001647
>>31001774
>>31001872

You seem like one of those really sad autistics who no one around you feels sad for because you're just such a cunt to be around.
>>
File: go-fuck-yourself.jpg (70KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
go-fuck-yourself.jpg
70KB, 556x644px
>>31001925
>Why not read it before ranting about how stupid you are. They need to cap demios because they want to slap a fuckhuge gun on it to shoot up those martian cunts. Jeeze niqqa.
They traveled a billion miles to invade a useless rock so they can bring a gigantic gun a billion miles to install on the useless rock so they can shoot at Mars. Again, bashing your head into a wall to scratch your nose.

Here's a better solution:
>have big gun
>mount it on station
>fire it from Titan's orbit
>shell Martians until they surrender

Welcome to interplanetary war.

Or if you absolutely have to make the trip because you just have to do things the hard way.
>have big gun
>put on ship
>go to Mars
>shell Martians from orbit until they surrender

>>31001945
>>31001905
I just said I didn't like something and the white knight cried because I didn't like it. You're angry because I don't like your crappy pastebin story and you're doubly mad because I gave good reasons why.

I don't like it. Fuck off if you don't like it.
>>
File: 1470710307136.jpg (146KB, 835x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1470710307136.jpg
146KB, 835x1170px
>>31001975
>Fuck off if you don't like it
>>
>>31001975

Another massive REEEEEE post. If it's just another crappy pastebin story why do you REEE? There is no need to REEEEE. All you've don is post opinions about why you think your opinion is right, it's just an opinion and holds no value, if no one else thinks it's worth anythin that's because it isn't. Why REEE over worthless opinions?
>>
>>31002029
>wherever I am, I must also REEEEE
>>
>>31002029
>If it's just another crappy pastebin story why do you REEE?
It offends you.

I said I didn't like something and I explained why and you're still bothered. You're just getting more incomprehensible by the post, which means I'm winning. I don't know what I'm winning, but I feel like I'm winning and that's what I like.
>>
>>31002046

You win 'certificate 2 in REEE arguments', GJ anon.
>>
pls stop feeding with (you); you gulillible monkeys
>>
>>31002069
No... don't stop them.

I need more.
>>
>>31000435
anyone got any more links to add to this?
this person's writing style is nice
>>
File: 1470367145295.gif (491KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1470367145295.gif
491KB, 500x263px
>>31002069
>>31002081
>merely pretending
Whatever retard
>>
>>31002202
I'm not pretending. I don't like your shitty story and I love the fact that it bothers you so goddamn much that you can't resist angrily posting at me. I'm not reversing myself either, it's a bad story and so lazily written that it ignores the most basic elements of the setting it supposedly inhabits.

Deal with it.
>>
>>30999803
sauce on tits?
>>
>>31001975
Think about it like Iwo Jima. Tiny rock that is useless outside of putting weapons there.
>>
>>31001774
>Delta-V

I've played enough kerbal to know how irrelevant of a number this is when you have acces to nuclear propulsion
>>
What the fuck has happened to /k/. This thread is as sad as the tripfag circle jerk generals.
That being said......the autistic cunt doesn't like your story. Fuck off. He's got a pretty logical, yet overtly autistic, reason behind that.
>>
>>31002309
Your input is greatly valued.

NOW FUCK OFF.
>>
>>31002217
>validating existence through other people's feelings

>>31002359
I can't wait for the foreigners and summer to leave.
>>
>>31002406
If you're american like I assume, you live in a nation built on immigration and foreigners. Indians are called native americans for a reason.
>>
>>31002427
We might as well be all Australian here considering the shitposting.
>>
>>31001373
I guess I take Good Taste. I haven't seen that movie since K was eight and I am in my twenties now. My little brother watched that vhs until it came apart.
>>
>>31002289
>Think about it like Iwo Jima. Tiny rock that is useless outside of putting weapons there.
Except your Iwo Jima analogy doesn't work, because in the game of orbital mechanics a single Wildcat can fly from Pensacola to Tokyo and it carries B61 bombs. Ultimately the end result is Iwo Jima is just as irrelevant as Guadalcanal, Midway, and even Pearl Harbor because we're at a technology level where cross-ocean warfare is easy enough to consider pissing away all our Wildcats on stupid bombing missions.

Alternatively the other option, the one I've been discussing, is still there. There's all sorts of howitzers in California that can shell Japan, it just won't be the most accurate because of reasons not really applicable in this analogy. So instead of wasting all this time and effort sending aircraft we could just sit back and lob an endless wave of munitions until Japan capitulates.

>>31002301
>I've played enough kerbal to know how irrelevant of a number this is when you have acces to nuclear propulsion
I don't think KSP accurately models the ability to fling a chunk of metal at percentages of light speed at another planet, since you're dealing with the same levels of energy production. You might as well make it efficient and less prone to mishap which is the basis of any successful military force. Otherwise we'd still be using swords "because it's cool" and issuing everyone M82s because "fiddy cals are awesome."

>>31002309
I'm not autistic, I just happen to understand how our solar system works. Sci-fi gets boring when you realize how dumb most of it is, then you start being a junkie for those weird hard sci-fi stories where the author actually has a degree in astrophysics or something.

>>31002406
>>validating existence through other people's feelings
Just because you're so shallow doesn't mean the rest of us are, I'm not validated by cheap internet entertainment any more than I am by savoring this bacon and egg sandwich I'm eating.
>>
Ignore te autistic. He is the Ur example of someone with very limited knowledge e of a subject who then runs around thinking hey are an expert in it
>>
File: absolutely civilian.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely civilian.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>31002504
the fact that it is a giant waste of resources and manpower to take Deimos is entirely the point, to show just how much they higher ups dont give a fuck and are entirely willing to waste men and equipment simply because they can.it fits with the ongoing theme of a super disposable military mindset.
>>
>>31002504
>I'm not autistic,
Yet here you are.
>>
>>31002648
>>the fact that it is a giant waste of resources and manpower to take Deimos is entirely the point, to show just how much they higher ups dont give a fuck and are entirely willing to waste men and equipment simply because they can.it fits with the ongoing theme of a super disposable military mindset.
>the fact that it is a giant waste is entirely the point
>just to show that the people in charge are willing to waste men simply because they can
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

You just made it worse, I was at least giving the story the benefit of the doubt of trying but if "lel they just dont care xDDDD" is the central plot point then the story is on par with literary dogshit.

>>31002668
You do have a point.
>>
>>31002504
>rest of us are
(You)
>savoring this bacon and egg sandwich I'm eating
Since typing walls of text is the only exercise you'll get today, you're welcome.
>>
>>31002873
>Since typing walls of text is the only exercise you'll get today, you're welcome.
I'm actually waiting for parts right now, so when the mail comes I'll be getting plenty of "exercise." (actually they should have delivered already, I blame traffic)

I notice you really haven't refuted anything I've said, it seems to be all focused on me as a person rather than my criticism of the story. Really even that's lackluster, you're insulting my choice of sandwich, you might as well start calling me a meanie head and saying I'm going to go to Jupiter to get more stupider.
>>
>>31002997
>I'm actually waiting for parts right now, so when the mail comes I'll be getting plenty of "exercise." (actually they should have delivered already, I blame traffic)
Congrats on your realdoll.

>I notice you really haven't refuted anything I've said, it seems to be all focused on me as a person rather than my criticism of the story.
Your criticism of the story is valid. Watching you type walls of text is the real goal.
>>
>>31000193
More than anything I think this would make a great Dawn of War mod.
Titan Republic
>Offensive role
>Drop in moto's with pods; AA in the area could serve as a danger factor for drops such as sending the pods off course, partially destroying a pod (some casualties), or taking out the pod all together (entire squad killed)
>Setup rail emplacements to hammer hard targets
>Set up support network of drones
>Send in grenadiers, grav vehicles, heavy moto squads
>Call in CAS
Martians
>Defensive role
>Set up heavy laz and AA emplacements to soften up Titan advance
>Enforce strategic hardpoints with armor
>Maneuver rearguard elements to counter any breaks in the line or flanking movements
>>
File: 1284747050919.png (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1284747050919.png
57KB, 256x256px
>>31002504
>>31002676

This is one of those days that you just enjoy only for a one-in-a-thousand-chance turboautist with permanent-asspain complexion to come and ruin it with his impotent rage and screaming.

Just write a story better suited to your tastes nigga, it's amazing that different stories function on a different logic unique to their settings to make them work, is utterly incomprehensible to you.

You get more mad with every post and you let off steam by making even saltier post, thus creating a never-ending loop that in the end purges the thread and leaves you with anger with no outlet or audience and without final word.
>>
Here's the one I bookmarked, too lazy to compare it to the multi-parts posted before.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr1HMQ3h-Ya_mcC9U2XnTPxJiL7n9eeuwEj25QGF69U/edit
>>
To the very lost poster,

To make it short. /k/ likes guns. And because /k/ likes combat from the grunt perspective. It likes seeing CAS blow the fuck up out of harden positions. It likes seeing hard of hearing cannon cookers asking weird questions as fire missions are preformed. It likes seeing the average grunt deal with above average bullshit in and out of combat. The book you want is a numbers book. The only time k wants numbers is from an educational thread or if that scenario stand fucker come around. That's what space combat would be, numbers. Who has more weapons, more ammo, more ships, and which side can lose more before calling it quits... Not exactly the most fun read compared to FPJ.
>>
>>31001050
I don't think you understand the physics of breaking an orbit, it's not a situation where you can just miss your target celestial body.
>>
>>31003069
>Congrats on your realdoll.
Close, but not quite. I shipped off some parts for my '32 DeLuxe Eight to get fixed up. Everything came but the body panels, but I can get to work rebuilding the engine today.

>Watching you type walls of text is the real goal.
Well... Aside from this post it'll have to be when I come in for the night.

>it's amazing that different stories function on a different logic unique to their settings to make them work, is utterly incomprehensible to you.
There's "different logic" and then there's lazy. I don't respect lazy. I don't like lazy. People got really angry when I said their favorite story is stupid, I've been laughing ever since. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I work with dumb motherfuckers all day and I have to explain complex things to them so they can make decisions.

>You get more mad with every post
This? This is therapeutic. It's more or less everything I want to say to a project manager I'm forced to work with who I'm pretty sure lied about his academic credentials or is just dumb as a sack of hammers. When I have to explain the fucking pythagorean theorem to a grown man in charge of an eleven million dollar engineering project it makes me want to die inside. Really. It does. So I hope you can imagine why coming across this story went right up my "piss me right the fuck off" alley.

I'm sorry for ruining your day, but I initially said flat-out I didn't like the fucking story and gave a sentence why. Yeah I had fun laughing at the angry white knights, but still, sorry it got to the point where it ruined your shit.

>>31003247
>To make it short. /k/ likes guns.
So do I. What I want is something grounded in fact, which really isn't hard to do in this setting.

>>31003298
If you don't have enough delta-v to capture you'll "fall" to the larger body. Period. Missing Deimos will put you in an elliptical Martian orbit, there is nowhere else to go.
>>
>>31003155
Whoops. I cut out your number here: >>31003349

Pretend I didn't do that, you can see where I replied to you.
>>
>>31003204
Thanks, anon.
Read it a few years ago, and was entertaining. Regardless of autists posting in this thread, it's cool to read about guys exploding from rail guns.
>>
>>31001050
>>31001647
>>31001734
No one cares nigger
>>
>>31003365
>he's still going at it
yep, autism
>>
File: 1471188683566.jpg (85KB, 736x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471188683566.jpg
85KB, 736x498px
>>30999546
damn this thread is special haven't loled from lurking this hard in awhile. This thread is true autism. CONTAINMENT TEAMS INBOUND!
>>
>>31003349
>When I have to explain the fucking pythagorean theorem to a grown man in charge of an eleven million dollar engineering project it makes me want to die inside
See when money is involved it makes sense, we can all relate to dealing with stupid coworkers.

However, you don't start telling everybody at a movie how spaceships don't do that. Then again, you don't sound like a movie kind of guy.
>>
wew lads

too bad about that autist, this is a really fun light read on interplanetary war with just the right amount of sarcastic dark humor.

Hope the artist continues, I've been waiting for what is now years for it to be picked back up again.

Do any of the links posted so far go beyond the martian town that ends with I believe a martian counter attack? Haven't read it in a few years but I think that's where it left off. Either a counter attack happening or about to happen.
>>
>>31001373
>maybe you should lay off the westerns for a while
Say that to my Uberti 1873 Carbine and SAA, and Pietta 1860 Army
>>
File: beyond mad.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beyond mad.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>31001050
don't be THAT guy
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.