[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Gear Solid Undershirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: MGS3_Artwork.jpg (172KB, 650x940px) Image search: [Google]
MGS3_Artwork.jpg
172KB, 650x940px
I've always wondered, what is the undershirt that big boss is wearing in MSG Snake Eater?
Is there anything that the military wears thats like this? Or is this undershirt just an artistic thing?

Its not a sneaking suit, so is it just supposed to be under armor? It looks pretty thick.
>>
a s t h e t i c s
>>
>>30998753
I've wondered this myself.
It seems like rubber sleeves, it would make sense if he was in a rubber jumpsuit.
>>
gore-tex compression suit
>>
>>30998753
III GIVE MYYY LIIIIIIFFFFFEE
>>
>>30998753
He's probably wearing some kind of skin-tight rubber suit under his uniform. Maybe something to preserve his body temperature and control perspiration, sort of like a wetsuit only made from breathable material. I'll bet it's based in some sort of prototype that was actually tested at some point.
>>
http://crumaharashop.com/?page_id=26
>>
>>30998961
NOT FOR HONOR

BUT FOR (YOUUUUUUUUU)
>>
>>30999057
(Snake Eateeeerr)
>>
>>30998958
i think this is the actual answer
>>
>>30998958
Thanks bud.
>>
>>30999057
IM STILL IN A DREAM
SNEK EATURRRRRR!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
>>
>>30998753

The precursor to the sneaking suits, they're supposed to be made of some type of breathable aromatic polymide, basically tough underarmor.
>>
>>30999723
SOME DAY, YOU GO, THROUGH THE RAIN
SOME DAY, YOU FEED, ON A TREE FROG
>>
>>31001275
That whole song makes cringe so hard
>>

i thought they were gloves. Like, big gauntlets that he just wore his BDU over.

>operating innajungle in a fucking rubber gimp suit in that humidity

Eva was the real hero, he must have smelt fucking terrible.
>>
>>30998952
>It seems like rubber sleeves, it would make sense if he was in a rubber jumpsuit.
>>30998958
>gore-tex compression suit
>>30998992
>some kind of skin-tight rubber suit under his uniform. Maybe something to preserve his body temperature
>>30999669
>i think this is the actual answer

He would literally be dead from heat exhaustion in the first day.

>Inb4, "Russia is cold"

Take it from someone who's marched for 15 miles in the snow and ice wearing nothing but utes and regualr skivies, no long underwear or sweaters, because when you move around that much your body temp skyrockets adn you sweat like a whore.
>>
File: 60fpsofshiggy.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
60fpsofshiggy.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>31001649
>not wanting to smell that musky man of a snake
>not wanting to peel back that compression shirt off for Snake after a long mission
>not wanting to Snake that Eater
>>
>>31002082
That's a specific fetish.

....i'll allow it
>>
>>31001645
> snake eater
> cringe

Gtfo, it was the only thing Kojima made that wasn't shit
>>
>>31002672
Aside from MGS1, 4 and PT...
>>
I always assumed it was a long sleeve compression shirt, like a precursor to Under Armour stuff.
>>
>>31001649
Eva's pussy must've smelt glorious by the end
>>
>>31003146
just imagine that pink pussy with blond hair

i don't think girls shaved back then but yeah that pink pussy with golden hair must have been kino
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.