[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conspiracy theory time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I don't believe that John Browning designed all of these weapons himself. He must have had a team of collaborators and I wouldn't doubt that he took credit for other people's work.

When you look at other great gun designers, none of them have nearly as many significant gun designs attributed to them
>>
>>30998306
I thought this about Kalashnikov. Some farm kid from the tank regiment making this amazing assault rifle? I think it was a story the soviets made to create false hope for their nation
>>
>>30998306
>he doubts the genius of browning
Nigga made a gas actuated gun in less than a week after seeing his manlet friend blow around grass with the muzzle blast
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1800x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1800x656px
>>30998385
I attribute the AK to pic related
>>
>>30998452
>I know nothing about gun history the post
>>
File: 5300720_jpg.png (93KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5300720_jpg.png
93KB, 1198x1200px
>>30998472
>>
>>30998488
the AK-47 is an improvement on the MP44
>>
This sounds about as retarded as that one theory about Shakespeare not writing all of his plays by himself.
>>
>>30998306
Dude.
I can literally strip and clean a browning m2 machine gun blindfolded ( we had competitions, 58 seconds strip and reassemble was my personal best).
Simp!e as fuck design, no conspiracy here man.
>>
>>30999391
>two guns look similar
>they must be functionally the same

There are only like three vaguely similar parts.
>>
>>31000629
John Moses Browning reincarnate detected
>>
>>30998385
The competition that resulted in the AK was well documented, as it was a bureaucratic endeavor. Kalashnikov was the main designer of the AK-47, that said his original design was mediocre at best and it was only after he started taking ideas from the other designs involved in the trails that the AK became a good rifle.
>>
>>31001259
I mean, hell, he just stole the safety from the Remington model 8/81.
>>
>>30998385
The rifle isn't really complicated, and it's public knowledge he had assistance from Simonov in technical details like how to make a proper gas port.
The thing that made the AK so revolutionary was more it's intermediate caliber and large-scale production methods. It just so happens to have a solid design under it.
>>
>>30998306
The angel Moroni gave him the designs, duh. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>31000715
Wasn't the designing stages of the AK started before the 44 was put into production
>>
>>31003755
The design is kind of a big deal actually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.